New to Aden

Brodter

Hello there, new to the Aden server.

I am curious how I can get C, B, A weapons/armours and so on.  Back in the day we could buy them from players, shops, or got them from quests.  I am now level 50 and still using my D grade gear.  Did I miss it something?  I checked the L2 Store and it doesn't seem like thats where I buy items from either.

Also, what is this Magic Lamp 10/300 thing? 

Also, what is this crafting stuff now?  It seems like I am leveling crafting but I haven't crafted anything.

Also, what are these Fire Earth Water Wind spirits? Do I need to level some how? 

Thank you for the replies.

8 minutes ago, Brodter said:

Hello there, new to the Aden server.

I am curious how I can get C, B, A weapons/armours and so on.  Back in the day we could buy them from players, shops, or got them from quests.  I am now level 50 and still using my D grade gear.  Did I miss it something?  I checked the L2 Store and it doesn't seem like thats where I buy items from either.

Also, what is this Magic Lamp 10/300 thing? 

Also, what is this crafting stuff now?  It seems like I am leveling crafting but I haven't crafted anything.

Also, what are these Fire Earth Water Wind spirits? Do I need to level some how? 

Thank you for the replies.

items C,B,A u can get from bosses, drop from mobs or random craft...

every 10m xp u make, u get 1 lamp ( w/o magic acceleration or magic flame )... 1 lamp u can use to get 5m,10m,30m or 100m xp
when u copmplete 1 point of crafting stuff, u click refresh and 5 items will appear, if u decide t ocreate, u will get one of 5 items randomly, if u dont wanna craft, u can refresh, craft button is 300k adena

elements spirits is for dmg and defensive element attribute... element dmg is dmg directly to HP, its a bonus dmg...

Your "Weapon of Aden" from class quest is special and levels up with you, as well as not blowing up and potentially getting to +15 enchant.

You can get a +4 c grade armor set, with the day 7th attendance checker . (Be careful choosing what char/alt to take this on as it may have long term value as an non-droppable set to wear while red.)

The only way currently to get a good weapon from the store currently is to buy the $45 deluxe pack, in order to receive the the included "Starter kit" containing the +7 B-weapon ticket. (and another +4 armor set) (This kit was available prelaunch for $10, but the deluxe pack is the only way to obtain it for now, but that could change when they stop selling the deluxe on 25th)

Also high lvl  weapons are starting to be sold by players in game I've noticed.

9 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

but +11 aden weapon = +7b weapon on 75lvl , no sense to buy it

and you won't really feel the difference before 75lvl

How easy will it to get to +11 Aden ?

I'm lvl 66 and only got my aden 2 hand blunt to +8 , from all the free scrolls I received so far, but I had bad luck with many fails after +6 . And it seems expensive to buy additional aden scrolls in the adena store.Could I expect to receive many more free Aden scrolls in next few lvls ?

Also the Aden 2hblunt I was assigned for my class is weak Matk compared to If they gave me an Aden 2h staff or mage sword. 

So for me the +7 B SOES would be 191 matk, compared to 141 with the +8 Aden blunt currently.