Lineage 2 Prestige Pack

dallies

I read this:

Does a Recurring Pack work on Lineage II Classic, Aden Servers?

A: No, Recurring Prestige Packs are not available for Lineage II Classic and Aden. Recurring Packs only work for Lineage II.

What does it mean? Jesus do I have to recreate another character and harvest mobs again ? I leveled up my character like crazy in 3 days -_-

• 2 weeks later...

This is actually good to know as they dont state it anywhere as to which servers the Prestige subscription is for. I just purchased it thinking it works on Aden but it doesnt. Kind of scammy that they dont say anywhere that it doesnt.
They dont have a bleeping server list on their website. You have to google how to play lineage 2 if you "accidentaly" chose europe as a region. The whole website looks like a scam.

L2 Aden is actually an afk mobile game. False edvertising everywhere. Like im actually sad they turned L2 into this garbage.

8 hours ago, Sunkie said:

This is actually good to know as they dont state it anywhere as to which servers the Prestige subscription is for. I just purchased it thinking it works on Aden but it doesnt. Kind of scammy that they dont say anywhere that it doesnt.
They dont have a bleeping server list on their website. You have to google how to play lineage 2 if you "accidentaly" chose europe as a region. The whole website looks like a scam.

L2 Aden is actually an afk mobile game. False edvertising everywhere. Like im actually sad they turned L2 into this garbage.

There is literally an FAQ page, where you can read and know where it does and doesn't apply: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/204360979-Recurring-Pack-FAQ

European and Russian lineage2 servers are available only on 4games as it has been for a long time now and even if you accidentally chose the wrong region it takes next to no time to figure it out and switch to the correct region. 

To be honest people who want to vent and complain will always find any reason to do so. 

tl;dr everything looks like a scam, when common sense is lacking :)