Server Lag [MERGED]

Chopper

@SunshineCan you please give us some info on what the plan is to resolve this server lag? HP pots are non existent as well as pretty much every other consumable. EU Essence Blue had this same issue when server populations were maxed out. Maybe yall can reach out to them to see what they did to fix it. I know this issue can ruin BlackBird faster than p2w items.

@Jujithere are many of us who spend thousands of dollars on these types of games. It is not acceptable for the server to be this unstable, the items are lagging like crazy as well as logging in is glitchy. To ensure the future prosperity of the server I highly recommend this issue be elevated to the highest priority, we are losing patience.

• Luumi changed the title to Server Lag [MERGED]
1 hour ago, Chopper said:

@SunshineCan you please give us some info on what the plan is to resolve this server lag? HP pots are non existent as well as pretty much every other consumable. EU Essence Blue had this same issue when server populations were maxed out. Maybe yall can reach out to them to see what they did to fix it. I know this issue can ruin BlackBird faster than p2w items.

Blue server was never fixed by innova. Server lag went away, after everyone quit, because it was 4 months of lag, like we have had the last week on blackbird. Hopefully these servers don't have the same fate. @Sunshine

• L2 Team
27 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

Lag is back, pots not working, restart did not work. @Sunshine

7 minutes ago, DisplayFoFUn said:

@Sunshinea simple restart didn't fix anything.

We're aware and investigating now. I'll update this thread when I have more information to share: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/22501-concludedblackbird-server-only-maintenance-wednesday-august-18-2021/

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, Kazanjia said:

Good night the hp pots do not want to work I have died 5 times. it stopped working perfectly after maintenance...

We're still seeing lag issues on the Blackbird server if you're on that one. We're still investigating and will update with more information when we have it.

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, Silvan said:

ok ncsoft I do like the aden server think it is cool but really put the auto potion lag top issue its getting that 1 account and using potions is a mess.

It is for sure our top priority right now and is currently under active investigation. As I know more information, I'll keep you update in this thread: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/22501-concludedblackbird-server-only-maintenance-wednesday-august-18-2021/