Jump to content
Forums

Server Lag [MERGED]


Chopper
 Share

Recommended Posts

Nice work NCSOFT... I am spending money on your server, but items that are bought for real money for N-coins just dissapear to nowhere...

I had around 200-220 Sayha potions before last unwaited restart, after that I put my char on AFK farm in Silent Valley - because I could not choose any other location ( server is lagging, potions not working, char dying ). After ~2h I woke up and I see that my char is still alive, but 200+ sayha potions are GONE TO NOWHERE. The potions, that I am buying everyday for N-coins 120x3 - each day.

Fix the server finally and I am waiting for my SAYHA 200+ back to my character - WhiteLion and apologize gift - would be much appreciated if you want player with payment to stay on your server and support it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • L2 Team
22 minutes ago, WhiteLion said:

Nice work NCSOFT... I am spending money on your server, but items that are bought for real money for N-coins just dissapear to nowhere...

I had around 200-220 Sayha potions before last unwaited restart, after that I put my char on AFK farm in Silent Valley - because I could not choose any other location ( server is lagging, potions not working, char dying ). After ~2h I woke up and I see that my char is still alive, but 200+ sayha potions are GONE TO NOWHERE. The potions, that I am buying everyday for N-coins 120x3 - each day.

Fix the server finally and I am waiting for my SAYHA 200+ back to my character - WhiteLion and apologize gift - would be much appreciated if you want player with payment to stay on your server and support it.

 

7 minutes ago, WhiteLion said:

@SunshineI need comment from you guys ASAP - really, its not a joke anymore. When I pay money into server and items I paid for disapear, I am not even speaking about whole server - that it is unplayable for all people.

 

5 minutes ago, 1Peri1 said:

Your server is effed up and not even in a fun sense. I have stuff I paid for running and it's legit lagged to no end. If this is the kind of garbage we're going to have I don't think I want to stick around for it.

We are aware and we are doing our best to fix the issue. As soon as I have more information, I can update you.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@SunshineI don`t need information what I asking is to recover my lost item RIGHT NOW ASAP - otherwise I will loose my RANK on server - and that will be fault of you guys... I am here for serious game, not some kind of jokes, that`s why I invest a lot of money here. RETURN ME - MY ITEMS ( SAYHA POTION 200+ bottles, nickname: WhiteLion - check LOGS and restore those ). They cant be used 200+ in ~2H XPing on low lvl mobs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I REQUEST to RECOVER MY LOST ITEMS and 200 Sayha cookies and 200+ Sayha bottles - check your server settings... In ~3-4H Exping in Silent Valley I have lost ~200+ Sayha Bottle for payment, and I have lost ~200+ Cookies that was taken today from Even box. - WTF is going on on this server I played all possible Essences starting from Korean, Russian server, EU servers, Free-shard Essence servers and it has never been so BAD 😕 I was waiting something great from NCSOFT... We have great LAG SERVER

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • L2 Team
3 minutes ago, WhiteLion said:

I REQUEST to RECOVER MY LOST ITEMS and 200 Sayha cookies and 200+ Sayha bottles - check your server settings... In ~3-4H Exping in Silent Valley I have lost ~200+ Sayha Bottle for payment, and I have lost ~200+ Cookies that was taken today from Even box. - WTF is going on on this server I played all possible Essences starting from Korean, Russian server, EU servers, Free-shard Essence servers and it has never been so BAD 😕 I was waiting something great from NCSOFT... We have great LAG SERVER

I have seen all your posts...all 8 of them.

While we wait for more word, the best I can tell you is to reach out to Customer Support to see if they can refund you for any timed items that you purchased from the L2 Store.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I have seen all your posts...all 8 of them.

While we wait for more word, the best I can tell you is to reach out to Customer Support to see if they can refund you for any timed items that you purchased from the L2 Store.

I assume you guys aren't going home until it's fixed, or will it be days and you guys are done for the day?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WhiteLion said:

I REQUEST to RECOVER MY LOST ITEMS and 200 Sayha cookies and 200+ Sayha bottles - check your server settings... In ~3-4H Exping in Silent Valley I have lost ~200+ Sayha Bottle for payment, and I have lost ~200+ Cookies that was taken today from Even box. - WTF is going on on this server I played all possible Essences starting from Korean, Russian server, EU servers, Free-shard Essence servers and it has never been so BAD 😕 I was waiting something great from NCSOFT... We have great LAG SERVER

Honestly, what do you expect here to happen? A go-to place always was support, and not the forums.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear NCSOFT,

Its already more than 24H past since crazy situation on server.

I still can`t EXP because of you, I cant play because of you, I am loosing my money because of you and most terrible I am loosing RANK because of you - I request to compensate all of that, return my items - SAYHA 200+ cookies, 200+ sayha potions - so I can continue playing and at least not loosing rank to far, because otherwise the point of playing here will be lost and I will be pushed to request full refund and leave the server.

You can FIX server  when you ready, but return my items so I can continue playing I can`t EXP without sayha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...