Server Lag [MERGED]

Chopper

you are a huge company, you make millions with us players, how difficult is it to hear the bleeping community just once?

Box Limit: 3~5 max
Open a New Server (-5 GMT).

Frankly, it's normal to have problems, abnormal is your delay to solve, it seems like a bunch of amateurs, not even illegal server gm is so passive in the face of problems like this...

They keep saying that they are investigating and are delaying the resolution of the problem. Is it hard to find out what's causing the slowdown? take an easy way out, brew a new bleeping server soon to split the Blackbird population

It's annoying for us to lose our education and come to charge you like that, but if you put yourself in our shoes just once, the server is shitty with these delay problems and massive disconnects

Hi server got down again after first time, i was waiting to do my trascendent and mean time we got disconnected again, please take a look at ticket Your request (23748255: Server down during Trascendent instance)

• Like 1

I played the russian version of the game and saw 2 or 4 characters with the same nicknames, because there you can play 2 windows from one computer, but I have never seen 10 identical nicknames !!! This version of the game is designed for 1 window (self-buffs, 100% res for coins), it's incredibly stupid to make 10 windows. Do you realize that you are creating sweet conditions for RMT?
Limit the window to 2 (main character and merchant). Correct this misunderstanding - immediately, I am paying money and do not want to see the farms:
1. Arba01
2. Arba02
3. Arba03
4. Arba04
5. Arba05
6. Arba06
7. Arba07
8. Arba08
9. Arba09
10. Arba10
Hear the opinions of normal players!
@Sunshine

• L2 Team
42 minutes ago, TheBride said:

You would think a decent company with decent employees would be depositing extra passes and potions in players accounts for the inconvenience.  Has anyone here gotten anything yet?

As I said in this post, we will be compensating once the issue is resolved. And when I know more, I'll outline those details in a new post. 

@SunshineWe all understand that, but maybe company can dedicate 2-3 Tech person to start dealing with individual problems from player ticket, like mine problem with Sayha Bottles and Cookies. 

But DEV can handle technical issues of server globally... Because you are asking to wait for fixes and compensation, but its already few days since problem started and still NOTHING changed - the only good solution is to limit Clients per PC to 2, not 10 - most of the player agree with that.

1 hour ago, Amomymous said:

you are a huge company, you make millions with us players, how difficult is it to hear the bleeping community just once?

Yes NC is a big company but they will never listen to players. You will get used to that.

They will do w/e they want.

In Live Servers with the Herald of Light update they made a topic to "collect feedback". The feedback was 99% negative and guess what, they've moved this topic to archive without making any changes to the game because they don't care what players saying :D 

4 minutes ago, TheBuffer said:

Yes NC is a big company but they will never listen to players. You will get used to that.

They will do w/e they want.

In Live Servers with the Herald of Light update they made a topic to "collect feedback". The feedback was 99% negative and guess what, they've moved this topic to archive without making any changes to the game because they don't care what players saying :D 

Well as a business they have to pretend to care but in the end they can't really make much change to game without approval.

3 minutes ago, Supervisor said:

Well as a business they have to pretend to care but in the end they can't really make much change to game without approval.

They can make changes if they want to but they will not do it. That's the point. If you visit Juji's/Hime's profiles you will see when they were last visited the forum. Their activity is 1%. As long as huge amount of money is arriving into their accounts, they will be inactive. They will just post some fail p2w events and that's all.