Server Lag [MERGED]

Chopper

2 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

Time for daily post about how dumb this 10 client per PC is, I said it for weeks, even before game was released? Now you understand why? @Sunshine @Juji

Also, time for me to point out you need to open up the 3rd server. 

And the problem is how do you go back now?  They would have to refund every purchase made on every account someone claimed to be theirs above the new limit, and I dont see them doing that, do you?

The only option at this point is to migrate the game to a much bigger and more expensive server.  This too is problematic because the game population will be 20% of its current size by the end of the month, negating the need for the bigger server.  

I am sure their solution will be to have a trash server and make excuses until enough people quit to fix the lag on it's own, and that way they dont have to refund anything.  

I'm sorry @Sunshine, I know you have a job to do, and this is probably as frustrating for you as it is for us.  Just try to understand that we warned you guys before hand, and while we have been proven right, you are getting paid to put up with this while we are paying to be victims.  

• L2 Team
24 minutes ago, GodKiller said:

Hi @Sunshine... I see people BEGGING for you to limit the number of acc per PC since before launch, but you don't give us an answer about that, the discomfort with this is unanimous, please tell us that at least this is being discussed?

Player concern has been escalated, but unfortunately limiting clients is not as easy as people think. Doing so would impact Classic as well. Also, keep in mind that the issue is isolated on Blackbird and is not impacting Elcadia.

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, TheBride said:

now delay is closer to 15 seconds

18 minutes ago, TheBride said:

About a 7 second delay right now.  How long ago was restart/crash?

These are helpful, thank you! I'm updating the team as I see these kinds of posts.

I don't have delay, in my Hp pots  they get used  just fun i coin at time as fast  as they can. cause i cant use buffer to heal,  how any one can auto follow asst , is beyond me . From my under standing MACRO Asst system doesn't work, I tried. only asst that does is the right click name spam to asst.  

Now as far clients effecting game none, i had same account before server no issues at all when tab over, i did get slow after update, cause my main pc really doesn't like that many clients run but  had few sale shop up. It is that my video card got little sluggish. once items sold logged them  out pc health was better, other than the update caused the issues, and once again you snuck in the updated requirements video driver (that Microsoft doesn't support any more) Older version laptops that used to work fine now once again get Win License error..  so maybe just maybe that dumb patch has  this error update causing your issues.  maybe you should read the forums see all the complaints about this from 2 months ago. 

Clients are not the ISSUE , 3 clients as normally aloud ran fine up until maintenance. after that no go, so the update patch is the issue ,  there is no problems with HP pots auto use.   i like Varity in what i play. i had several account that where full retail, think I should be aloud to use them as they are now free.  maybe you should address adena sales, i see that you allow that. 

3 hours ago, TheBride said:

You would think a decent company with decent employees would be depositing extra passes and potions in players accounts for the inconvenience.  Has anyone here gotten anything yet?

i was in Trans Dungeon when server was down yesterday. I put a support ticket,  they handled it, and compensated with a dungeon ticket once they confirmed i was in the dungeon and did not benefit from entering.

59 minutes ago, WhiteLion said:

@SunshineWhile our server is in deep ...... Elcadia ppl leveling up and playing without any issues - please open transfer. After in the multi server zone we will not be able to fight them, because of this Bugs/Lugs party on Blackbird.

you aren't the only one suffering. the people your losing rank to are dealing with this problem as well. chill out grow some patience. this is a very old game, and this server center is still fairly new to NC West, there will be problems. give them time to figure out the problem and fix it. then compensation will follow. that's now it normally works around here.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Player concern has been escalated, but unfortunately limiting clients is not as easy as people think. Doing so would impact Classic as well. Also, keep in mind that the issue is isolated on Blackbird and is not impacting Elcadia.

Fine, fair enough. Open another server or 2, and just merge them when enough people quit in 3 months. I know you're new to l2, but this is the same exacty thing happened on classic, except classic also had ques to log in. A week or so after classic opened, juji opened 2 more servers and the problems were solved ( pretty much)

• L2 Team
37 minutes ago, WhiteLion said:

@SunshineThank you guys for a hard work - much appreciated, but if problem is solved does that mean we can wait for support ticket review and items to be recovered, that was lost due to server tech. issues.

Thank you in advance for response.

Thanks @WhiteLion, we appreciate the appreciation. As far as I'm aware, CS is still working on tickets since they have received an increases volume. If you don't hear from them in another 24 hours, you can update your ticket.