Server Lag [MERGED]

Chopper

I don't mind to have some lag, I can deal with the HP issue, even the inventory delay is not that bad... but what I cannot stand its the fact that the server keeps disconnecting me on random times, you know how long it takes to open and load 10 clients?... soo frustrating...

Jokes asides, how long this is going to last? Do we have a ETA?

12 minutes ago, Silvan said:

actually something funny my high level toon lag problems.  I said screw it started a noob toon no lag.

Because they said its a database problem not a network problem. Your high toon data have the problems

Please, since you can't solve the LAG problem, release the free migration to another server, it's impossible to play. Me and 5 friends returned to play L2, but this way, if nothing is resolved we will leave and I'm sure the vast majority of players will do the same.

@SunshineWe all understand that you guys cant find the issue at the moment or the way to fix it. While its not found and not fixed, can you please make x2 auto restarts for server? This will remove unnecessary load to servers and will give a chance to play for active players without lags at least for 7h+ per day

Hello everyone, I am here hoping that the Blackbird server will get better. Blackbird players are frustrated with the situation that the server is in, we have lost transcendence, we have lost shayha, we have lost exp, and hours and hours of farming because the servers were not working properly and we suffered from delay with the hp potions. It would be good if this problem ends since the problem is that it is not normal for people to log up to 10 even some 20 character accounts for farm, from my point of view as a player, a limit of accounts should be set to 2 as maximum, since essence is a chronicle that is mostly solo player. And I ask at the request of many players that please end this as soon as possible and that obviously to the players that for days we have been noticing lag problems, delays in the potions of hp etcc .. some kind of reward when this problem is solved. a greeting

15 minutes ago, MoLe said:

Hello everyone, I am here hoping that the Blackbird server will get better. Blackbird players are frustrated with the situation that the server is in, we have lost transcendence, we have lost shayha, we have lost exp, and hours and hours of farming because the servers were not working properly and we suffered from delay with the hp potions. It would be good if this problem ends since the problem is that it is not normal for people to log up to 10 even some 20 character accounts for farm, from my point of view as a player, a limit of accounts should be set to 2 as maximum, since essence is a chronicle that is mostly solo player. And I ask at the request of many players that please end this as soon as possible and that obviously to the players that for days we have been noticing lag problems, delays in the potions of hp etcc .. some kind of reward when this problem is solved. a greeting

++++

Just compensate for all the time lost, compensate to the people who lost trancendent and trancendent tickets. I dont care what you do for compensate, but give something back to the people who got screwed these past 2 days. But most important: This time actually TRY to fix the issue (probably the problem is the amount of boxes in the game, limit the number of logins to 3 per computer, servers probably are overloaded). 

Just that, fix the issue and compensate players for the time wasted.

3 hours ago, WhiteLion said:

@SunshineWe all understand that you guys cant find the issue at the moment or the way to fix it. While its not found and not fixed, can you please make x2 auto restarts for server? This will remove unnecessary load to servers and will give a chance to play for active players without lags at least for 7h+ per day

i really dont believe the server load is the issue. those amazon machines can handle a hell of alot. we arent even hitting a log in queue. compared to the live servers this traffic still feels less, i havent checked numbers tho.

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, WhiteLion said:

@SunshineLags are back as usually... When this will be fixed finally? Can you make at list temporary solution for this situation - limiting clients / opening 3-d server with transfer

For now, I can't personally offer you workarounds, but I did update the community here and we are working at trying to find a fix. This is an understandably frustrating situation all around and we're doing our best. I ask that you keep letting me know what's happening in the thread I link in the update post, and I'll keep escalating everything up the chain.

• L2 Team
34 minutes ago, WhiteLion said:

@SunshineOk thank you for you response. I will stop writing here and will report any BUGS/ISSUES to that new forum thread.

Thank you so much, @WhiteLion-- it's understandably frustrating to not have a ton of info, but I do assure you that the Devs are actively working hard to resolve the issue, and I'm trying hard to get as much info as I can share.

Dear @Sunshine , 

Let me start with the positive first impression that Aden server made to me . Obviously it is not f2p but at least the p2w items are not over extend at least for now . If this slow progress of p2w items stay like this   the  community and servers  will stay alive and will be profitable for both NCSOFT and players will have fun .  However it will be a good think if you rewards free 2 play players with more "rewards" especially in order to exp ( shots ores sayas ) . 

Let me address the negative ones according to my scope of view . The 10 clients per window is a big LOSS . Real money traders are everywhere and they just make server worst day by day . Moreover the lags with the blackbird server made many people quit or ready to quit .  

Moreover the opening of the server ( time) was bad ( summer vacations ) and many players are joining server now. As a result they are losing all the rewards that server gave to the 1st days. ( sayas , cookies, attendance list etc ) . It would be a good idea to extend all these events . 

Last but not least a 3rd server with 2 clients per window will be the best choice for all the newcomer's . Do we have any update about it ?

Thank you 

Hi i cant login game ...plz help

“NCLaucher2 has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly, windowa will close the program and notify you if a solution is avalible”

i restar my PC and do anythings but can login game...sry my enghlish not very well