[Blackbird Only] Ongoing Server Lag Issue - August 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Hello Adventurers,

We understand that players are experiencing lag occurring with the following item-related functions:

• Item Usage (Opening or clicking on items in inventory)
  • Auto-HP Potion Usage
  • Special Crafting Items
  • Opening Mail Box
  • Enchanting Items
  • Retrieving Items from Warehouse

Our team remains on top of the issue, actively working with the Devs to resolve the issue. Still, you may continue to experience some or all of the issues above until this issue is fully resolved, at which time we'll discuss any compensation.

We appreciate your continued patience, and thank you for bearing with us!

2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Hello Adventurers,

We understand that players are experiencing lag occurring with the following item-related functions:

• Item Usage (Opening or clicking on items in inventory)
  • Auto-HP Potion Usage
  • Special Crafting Items
  • Opening Mail Box
  • Enchanting Items
  • Retrieving Items from Warehouse

Our team remains on top of the issue, actively working with the Devs to resolve the issue. Still, you may continue to experience some or all of the issues above until this issue is fully resolved, at which time we'll discuss any compensation.

We appreciate your continued patience, and thank you for bearing with us!

then give the whole server VR while your working on fixing your screw up, we paid for our items and some are being wasted because of this. I think some consideration to the players should be your priority, otherwise you have no job.

• Like 3

I understand stuff happens but giving the same update every couple hours of we are still working on it is not enough. l2 has been out for 20 years or so and this server just launched and having this big of issue? I understand that you guys have to get the patch from japan and upload it once you get it. But some transparency on how long this is going to take and some rewards for this mess would be very appreciated... specially after people have dumped hundreds of dollars into this and already is unplayable.

1 hour ago, Sh3ep said:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS IS? 10 BOX!!!

please fix this insanity that will kill this server. it only attracts farmers from adena.

Yes, we told Juji a lot of times in Discord server that put a max client limit per PC in 2-3 clients max. To me 1 client per PC will be good. 

3 hours ago, kevil said:

then give the whole server VR while your working on fixing your screw up, we paid for our items and some are being wasted because of this. I think some consideration to the players should be your priority, otherwise you have no job.

Yeah, only healers and those classes that has VR are no suffering, like SE,EE,WC,OL, BD, BP, etc, the rest are dying a lot. I died 3 times today because of potions delay.

11 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Olá aventureiros,

Entendemos que os jogadores estão enfrentando atrasos ocorrendo com as seguintes funções relacionadas aos itens:

• Uso do item (abrir ou clicar nos itens do estoque)
  • Uso de Poção Auto-HP
  • Itens Especiais de Fabricação
  • Abrindo a caixa de correio
  • Itens Encantadores
  • Recuperando Itens do Armazém

Nossa equipe permanece no controle do problema, trabalhando ativamente com os desenvolvedores para resolvê-lo. Ainda assim, você pode continuar a ter alguns ou todos os problemas acima até que o problema seja totalmente resolvido, momento em que discutiremos qualquer compensação.

Agradecemos sua paciência e sua paciência.

Bom dia;

Na hora do Dc, eu estava no começo da trancedente, e ai, como fazemos nessa questão, vou perder a minha transcedente por problemas que vcs deveriam pelo menos avisar que o servidor ia "cair" peço pelo menos a consideraçao de me da um passe para ir novamente na transcedente.

11 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Olá aventureiros,

Entendemos que os jogadores estão enfrentando atrasos ocorrendo com as seguintes funções relacionadas aos itens:

• Uso do item (abrir ou clicar nos itens do estoque)
  • Uso de Poção Auto-HP
  • Itens Especiais de Fabricação
  • Abrindo a caixa de correio
  • Itens Encantadores
  • Recuperando Itens do Armazém

Nossa equipe permanece no controle do problema, trabalhando ativamente com os desenvolvedores para resolvê-lo. Ainda assim, você pode continuar a ter alguns ou todos os problemas acima até que o problema seja totalmente resolvido, momento em que discutiremos qualquer compensação.

Agradecemos sua paciência e sua paciência.

Seriously? You're telling the creators and designers of the game what to do? People, this is Official Lineage nad not a pirate server like the ones you're used to play in. If there is something you can be sure of, is that this lag issue will be solved.