[Blackbird Only] Ongoing Server Lag Issue - August 2021

Sunshine

I would like to say technical issues aside that everyone should thank Sunshine for responding to the problems in a timely manner.  I might complain in game about ncsoft sometimes but Sunshine gives us a little bit of light at end of tunnel.

To all haters , hating me on ADEN,,, pfft...  i cant even go out side for 45 min moves some cars around go get bite to eat , You all complain so much they reset server,  stop already just work with what you got. yes it be nice to MACRo with healer have it follow, etc...  but MACRO is NOT on for a reason. So with that said instead being lazy  be A GM come into game start checking the bot trains all running together,  auto attack same time.  that might help ooohh wait how about banning adena sales add. that might help too ... or you promoting adena sales which promote botting .  So  as was told many years ago if your lame pc cant handle the game then don't play.  there will always be glitches. they'll get fixed.  no open game please. got yard work to finish.... 😡

2 hours ago, RedStealth said:

So  as was told many years ago if your lame pc cant handle the game then don't play. 

I think you forget this game is originally from 2004. I pretty sure any basic computer out there can run this old turd no problem. It's not anyone's system, it's on NC's end.  As you said you were told "Many years ago".  That said there is enough to know better that it's not anyone's setup. I've been through two desktops over the years of L2 and now my current gaming laptop.

It is on NC's end,probably a client or server problem.

21 hours ago, RedStealth said:

To all haters , hating me on ADEN,,, pfft...  i cant even go out side for 45 min moves some cars around go get bite to eat , You all complain so much they reset server,  stop already just work with what you got. yes it be nice to MACRo with healer have it follow, etc...  but MACRO is NOT on for a reason. So with that said instead being lazy  be A GM come into game start checking the bot trains all running together,  auto attack same time.  that might help ooohh wait how about banning adena sales add. that might help too ... or you promoting adena sales which promote botting .  So  as was told many years ago if your lame pc cant handle the game then don't play.  there will always be glitches. they'll get fixed.  no open game please. got yard work to finish.... 😡

the server is literally crashing it has nothing to do with people asking for it to be reset, this has nothing to do with peoples pcs or internet, this game is so old almost any computer still alive can run it with ease

I do not know what caused this problem but I have not been able to log into game at all for the last 3 days. I get a notice of win License that pops up when I click start game, and I click ok or close it and then log in screen shuts down no matter what I try. I have spent a fair amount of money on this game and now I am basically locked out. 

Well for those crying about MACRO just look for any one that has healer following them auto heals, that is a impossible option to comply with in game mechanics that is either very expensive repeatable functionable Keyboard , rarely used, Or we al know them as BOT<😉 I got nice screen shot from 5 min before server went down at 4:55 pm today.  any healer auto following and healing is impossible , as far as have tried checked with live options, the verbiage written same, just not assisting as intended, as I am told it's disabled, so all those players are botting.  there your lagg, BE nice to get a confirmation from A GM that the in game MAcro AsssT> is not activated? can please get answer to this so the user can under stand.  unless the party is standing still the heal does have party heal, but its not chasing,  you cant right click  I repeat can NOT asst attack/ follow / heal at same time can only perform one action either auto follow, or live actively spam click player NAME in party window to asst attacking but u cant do bot, (its Botting) if don't believe me can I get answer from A GM please. on MACRO ASST is not turned on.  P>S EXACTKY 5 hours of run time from the NOON eastern Reset.  smooth , 

On 8/18/2021 at 8:36 PM, Sunshine said:

Hello Adventurers,

We understand that players are experiencing lag occurring with the following item-related functions:

• Item Usage (Opening or clicking on items in inventory)
  • Auto-HP Potion Usage
  • Special Crafting Items
  • Opening Mail Box
  • Enchanting Items
  • Retrieving Items from Warehouse

Our team remains on top of the issue, actively working with the Devs to resolve the issue. Still, you may continue to experience some or all of the issues above until this issue is fully resolved, at which time we'll discuss any compensation.

We appreciate your continued patience, and thank you for bearing with us!

@Sunshine It's been a few days since compensation was mentioned.  Many people have died repeatedly, been logged out numerous times a day, failed on their transcendence dungeons (due to extensive HP potion lag and/or server crashes), lost items in some rare cases, and more.  Meanwhile, the other server has 100% uptime and no lag interfering with their gameplay.   To many players' experience and concern, compensation has not been pro-active thus far (nothing for days of issues so far and no hint in sight).  So, after your team fully resolves the issue, will it still reasonably account for the disadvantages and inconveniences that players have experienced?