[Complete] Emergency Maintenance: Thursday, August 19, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Hey Everyone - 

We will be bringing Blackbird Server down for maintenance beginning  Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. PDT /  2:30 p.m. CDT / 3:30 p.m. EDT / 9:30 p.m. GMT+2 and it will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Logins for Elcadia will be down at the halfway point, for approximately an hour.

Thanks for your patience!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

We think we found it and that's the purpose of the unscheduled maintenance.

Great news! Hope it will work! Just on the record, you know that we have bot adena farmers already here?  Hope you take proper actions on this matter too :)

• Like 2

• Sunshine changed the title to Emergency Maintenance: Thursday, August 19, 2021

Over the past 2 days HP potions would not work while doing the Transcendence Dungeon.  Players who may be strong enough to do it without potions aren't affected, although a lot of playerbase can be.  When you restart the servers for maintenance this time, I recommend resetting the Transcendence Dungeon for everyone so that at least those players who had issues can have some fun this time around.

It's also puzzling why your team wouldn't give some form of compensation in general for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ruby said:

Over the past 2 days HP potions would not work while doing the Transcendence Dungeon.  Players who may be strong enough to do it without potions aren't affected, although a lot of playerbase can be.  When you restart the servers for maintenance this time, I recommend resetting the Transcendence Dungeon for everyone so that at least those players who had issues can have some fun this time around.

It's also puzzling why your team wouldn't give some form of compensation in general for the inconvenience.

Stop assuming they will not compensate, if you read the other tread then you'll find out that they are looking to see how they can compensate us.

Hello everyone, in my opinion, I think that letting you log 10 accounts on the same pc causes all this problem. You can already see many archer kamaels farming everywhere and pages of dubious reputation selling adena. I think the best thing would be to make the decision to leave only 2 or 3 accounts per pc.

Besides, there is also the issue that the kamael archers who farm do not collect the drop. That means more lag on the server.

I hope you take my comment into consideration. Always thinking of the best for all of us who play L2.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Hey Everyone - 

We will be bringing Blackbird Server down for maintenance beginning  Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. PDT /  2:30 p.m. CDT / 3:30 p.m. EDT / 9:30 p.m. GMT+2 and it will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Logins for Elcadia will be down at the halfway point, for approximately an hour.

Thanks for your patience!

Open a new server..................

26 minutos atrás, Karves disse:

Olá pessoal, na minha opinião, acho que deixar você logar 10 contas no mesmo pc causa todo esse problema. Você já pode ver muitos arqueiros kamaels cultivando em todos os lugares e páginas de reputação duvidosa vendendo adena. Acho que o melhor seria tomar a decisão de deixar apenas 2 ou 3 contas por pc.

Além disso, também há a questão de que os arqueiros kamael que cultivam não coletam a gota. Isso significa mais atraso no servidor.

Espero que você leve em consideração meu comentário. Sempre pensando no melhor para todos nós que jogamos L2.

More accounts, more money for them. :)

• Like 1

Since most PCs can't run 10 boxes (my CPU runs at 85%+ with 3 clients if I turn down most graphics to minimum), reducing the # of boxes won't help as much as people think.  If we look at L2 live where the limit is 3 boxes, you'll see many players having multiple computers so they can connect as many accounts as they want.

I am confident that with the right tweaks to the cloud hardware, they can get this running smoothly without changing anything drastically.

On the other hand, an event that rewards people extra drops + the related crafting is probably not the best at a time where the server is already struggling in processing items.

@Sunshine In case this isn't on your radar yet, quests from the popup window (daily/weekly/etc.) are also being affected.  My regular quests (kill 400 mobs + reach level x) I can't say since on 1 character I out-leveled those quests, and the other two have the required kills and just need the levels.

• Thanks 1

• Hime changed the title to [Complete] Emergency Maintenance: Thursday, August 19, 2021
3 minutes ago, Katapult said:

Since most PCs can't run 10 boxes (my CPU runs at 85%+ with 3 clients if I turn down most graphics to minimum), reducing the # of boxes won't help as much as people think.  If we look at L2 live where the limit is 3 boxes, you'll see many players having multiple computers so they can connect as many accounts as they want.

I am confident that with the right tweaks to the cloud hardware, they can get this running smoothly without changing anything drastically.

i feel like there are more shops and ppl fishing on chronos than there are ppl on blackbird. and yeah even a good gaming pc runs bad with more than 3 or 4 clients, unless you have some excessively stupid ram.