Cloak Enchanting

Kaily

Hi! Good video. This shows that NcSoft is making fun of us. They nerf zones like nz and ios, but they have 10 mobs that go out every hour and give 30kk of adena and are lvl 99. There are people who benefit from this, because they have been reported, and they have not cared. Meanwhile they nerf in areas for this, just for the money and benefit others with their bugs to sell items and adena, since they know all this but want to cover it up for their convenience. And believe that aden will be different, let me tell you that you are wasting your time and money.

an update 

made 2x cloaks +10 with approx. 350 scrolls normal ones

what I see the ancient 10% scrolls never succeed used 15 of them

another sad thing use 2x high grade legendary scrolls (15 scrolls) and about 70 legendary scrolls

and guess what none of my cloaks went legendary

be aware of scam they said

Legendary scrolls, if you do the math, are a total rip off. You are paying between 15 and 20 euro (or USD) per scroll, and each scroll has a 95% chance of failing.

Personally I bought all the legendary scrolls I could ingame, paying between 600 (a few) and 750 (most) million per scroll. Obviously from people who bought them with hero coins. I 'd feel like a total idiot if I was paying 20 euro per click of a button with a 95% chance of failing.

On 8/21/2021 at 4:48 AM, Methodical said:

this looks very bad, i did a cloak with 50 scrolls +10 of which i fail to +0 of in attempt to +15

many ppl report that +10 its like 40 to 60 normal scrolls

( you can add seed bracelet 1 extra LUC, and HG arti for 2 more LUC )

Its not 40-60. You wrong. Normaly need +/- 150 scrolls (2 packs). So if find in market +10 cloak for +/- 150kkk - just buy fast and will be happy. Its low price from now.

31 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Its not 40-60. You wrong. Normaly need +/- 150 scrolls (2 packs). So if find in market +10 cloak for +/- 150kkk - just buy fast and will be happy. Its low price from now.

Not sure in which server u r playing as there is loads of them in market (chronos) people keep selling them even 80b for +10 , just nobody will buy it as servers are empty :)

In chronos all the time people was spending more $. So exist many +10 cloaks. In Naia... its ok if exist ~300... And if need +/- 150 skrolls to get +10, also to change with 5%... for legendary + augumet (300-400 stones) - 150kkk Its less then to try enchanting. // Adena price 7-8kk for 1nc - simple not wort for people make trades for less.

17 hours ago, Ambicija said:

For what? Why need this? Market strong/not strong for other reasons.

Servers empty , prices are high due to lack of items as there is lack of people , no parties as even to do dailies it takes 3hours to fill the pt.. many reasons I would like a merge as it would bring more liveliness in to the "LIVE" server.

5 hours ago, gags said:

Servers empty , prices are high due to lack of items as there is lack of people , no parties as even to do dailies it takes 3hours to fill the pt.. many reasons I would like a merge as it would bring more liveliness in to the "LIVE" server.

What "Ambicija meant, that prices have nothing to do with whether or not there are people.

The market handles it for example in Chronos 4 example it is very obvious, only after the weekly RR the same Hero log first as usual ,  spam some ultra lower prices then 20 boxes appear out of nowhere and they start to buy at those prices. It is also obvious that him have enough adena to handle AH ,Buy everything and resell at their prices which are ridiculous. But without proof that he RMT , nothing can be done .. in itself it is just a guy that ruins the experience of the game. Hope NCSoft don't increase adena límit or we will start seeing items for a minimum of 50T.

5 hours ago, gags said:

You wrong. Many party. Dailes =10-15 min. Merge server = kill half population. No place to hunt. No rb. No clan hals. No castles. End etc. And yes - no olypiad. Prices big not becouse no adena. People not have where to use adena... farming in day 10-100kkk. If you not - just becouse dont know game.

• Like 1

Hm.. weird thinking , as half of the farming zones are empty, not sure about Naia but thats whats it is in chronos

Ketra almost empty one or max 2 parties farming , varka same , 

Yesterday spent 2hour to find ppl to go to SOS and guess what finally made a pt and guess how many ppl were in SOS.. 

Sad that you mentioned olympiad.. as its been dead for years..

About people dont have were to used adena u r wrong, as people do have were to spent it , but there is no items or those items expensive or rare as bleep as dragon claws for example.. there is only few in market as no ppl getting them from scam events and its impossible to get them on your own..

So you need more ppl buying scam boxes and throw them into a market..

And all goes back to server population.. 🖖

And to add to farm zone,

I don't mind to fight for a spot , as it used to be like this ages ago when pvp was still a thing in this game..

Seems you forgot what this game used to be before  :)

and PS i know it wont bring old Beta onwards feelings back ,

but some liveliness in the game for sure.

3 minutes ago, socketka said:

as quite veteran player, servers were never as dead as they are now. thanks juji, thanks aden, thanks for unballanced economy.

Thats what I was saying to ambicija.. some of these players started playing on free to play spent few years in game and they think they know everything..

many people left..many people play for free (we dont have adena because is to expensive to buy one weapon...)

cant make money from quest, cant make nothing..dont bother to say...even events su.ks..20 scrols for +3 cloack..

just wanted to try..but that was my last buy....

for 3 monts..

mobs are harder in pi, storm, crisis.

in pi even with party is hard to kill...we get killed...

so ....how to make money?how to get a weapon...

i never seen a drop on pi for months..only if you have prestige pack..

but...what can you do with prestige if 6 people from party doesnt have.

i have a friend tryed to make ruby lvl 4 and red cats lvl 4

failed after spending 20b

price are bigger now...events worst..so ..

i play for 2 years..and cant do pi, crisis, storm, alone..on single target..

with what...so..

please dont speak about the server...merge better...this is not a server to invest money.

i`ll stay and play for free...dont have money to pay like others...but they must open theyr eyes.and stop donating....or stop complaining.

They did increase Hunting zones.
Been doing PI for months on my Dreadnought.
Now I have to use  Rose in order to farm the same way. Means something happened there.

Field of Silence & Whisper used to be crowded, today I can go to the same spot every day, since no one is there.

Also, some events are just way too expensive. Even if the current cakes promo was good, it still remains a lot to spend approximately 500€ in order to play full vitality during next XP event. If you cut the cost to 7 players, it is "okay".

They know exactly that the cloak event is a scam, every time I see one around, I skip it, because the rates are really poor. They know the cloak is a key item to all classes and instead of making it more affordable, they milk more by decreasing the enchanting after +10, instead of promoting new items to the server. Better let cows enchant and buy it with Adena then gamble enchant.

Since the anti-bot system (VM's) most zones are empty and yet, another tool used by the top 50 players on Naia is still being used, simply watch how you glitch around those guys, how perfect they cast skills when specific situations happen during PVP. @Juji time to give these people a 7-14 days break for 3rd party tools.

Making Gran Kain Necklace costs an arm now.  220-250b per Blessed Valakas.
Which requires 2-3 months of active playing as a YUL, if you farm 5b or more per day in order to try a craft.
Making God Jewels lvl1 is possible every 1-2 months, stage 2 is impossible due to lack of items on the market.

Bloods/Claws are boycotted by the same people, who make new weapons for another one of their boxes, which kills the PVP within the game, because the gap increases. Key problem of the game, because enchanting Krishna weapons above +16 is really challenging and yet in Dragon Valley & Fafurion, you need at least +24 or higher weapon to make a reasonable damage. DW & Blood weapon promos are good if you are willing to sell your kidney, other than that make a buy shop at 70b+ and wait years until you get them, which majority of people are not willing to wait.

We are now at the situation of the game that I predicted many months ago: People lose faith in lootbox, enchanting rates, people spend less, people quit the game, no new items appear in the Auction House, anti-bot does not work for the same "farmers" since they use another tool, same people keep farming billions while 1-2 newcomers try to catch up, but are unable, because lootboxes, enchanting are still nerfed to death.

I keep doing what I do since now 2 months: Destiny & Prestige Pack and care less. What comes around, goes around again.

• Like 2

lots of big spenders have moved on from @Juji not so much the game.  they must know something we dont.  I wish after playing last 18 months this game was more rewarding...but it just isnt.  everyone knows I try to spend some money....but odds just are not there.

you guys should see mine. 

cloack +11 + 60k ncoin + 150b = cloack +1

am I upset about that? at first yes , now no !!!! This was a like a slap on my face , I have to say THANK you ncsoft, after this cloack event you actuallt opened my eyes and I will  spend my time and money with something else. 

Thanks to people like you, Aussie, the scam economy model of NCWEST still works unfortunately.

How many more SCAM EVENTS needed to open the eyes for everybody to stop participating in it and then maybe NCWEST can change teh model and put EINHASAD  shop and start selling items for coins without gambling... ? or they can finally close Naia and Chronos which is not bad solution either.

On 9/1/2021 at 7:39 PM, socketka said:

as quite veteran player, servers were never as dead as they are now. thanks juji, thanks aden, thanks for unballanced economy.

My main character was created in 2006 and I remember a lot of good times, including winning Festival of Chaos fights by killing socketka at the end with a Lethal Strike book :) ...

But a week ago I even cancelled my Prestige Pack subscription and I play now just 10 min a day most of the days just to enter Castilla and join IT party.

So, I would spend zero on the game and I am literally out of the game.... waiting for a miracle... or to find internal force to quit this crap completely...  which many of the old players whom I know did recently.

On 9/4/2021 at 8:56 AM, Aussie said:

you guys should see mine. 

cloack +11 + 60k ncoin + 150b = cloack +1

am I upset about that? at first yes , now no !!!! This was a like a slap on my face , I have to say THANK you ncsoft, after this cloack event you actuallt opened my eyes and I will  spend my time and money with something else. 

You knew nothing else would happen.

Sadly we still miss you during dailies.

Have fun with the Kangourus ;)