[Complete] Blackbird Emergency Maintenance @ 7 p.m. PDT

Hime

• L2 Team

Hi All, 

We will be bringing Blackbird Server down for maintenance at 7:30 p.m. PDT for 1 hour as we continue to address the latency issue. The server will be unavailable for approximately 1 hours.

Logins for Elcadia will be down at the halfway point. If you're already login, you should not be impacted but if you disconnect, you will not be able to reconnect to the server until the maintenance is complete.

As previously noted, compensation will be discussed after we resolve this issue.

Thanks for your patience!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Hime changed the title to [Complete] Blackbird Emergency Maintenance @ 7 p.m. PDT

Look everyone, I know you are running after solving with the server problems, I would love to know if there will be any compensation on the dg that are daily and the lag is affecting a lot in doing them, especially the one that costs L2 coin to log in.

Good morning everyone and if possible a return.

Just now, R4V3NG4R said:

Look everyone, I know you are running after solving with the server problems, I would love to know if there will be any compensation on the dg that are daily and the lag is affecting a lot in doing them, especially the one that costs L2 coin to log in.

Good morning everyone and if possible a return.

they havent fixed it 100% yet. Only 50%.

I am glad that they made a progress today but they haven't monitor afterwards.

Even until now, no CM from NC is reading this due to their work hours. 

Somebody should not go home over the weekend to fix this matter for sure.

33 minutes ago, MinoltaPro said:

they havent fixed it 100% yet. Only 50%.

I am glad that they made a progress today but they haven't monitor afterwards.

Even until now, no CM from NC is reading this due to their work hours. 

Somebody should not go home over the weekend to fix this matter for sure.

They haven't fix anything, not 100% not 75% not 50%, lag is still the same and they still have no clue how to fix.

16 minutes ago, LaunderS said:

as long 10 boxes are allowed, the lag will remain... 

Yes correct. Unless, they will reprogram (Restructure) the Database system which is basically IMPOSSIBLE unless you want to build a NEW whole game.

That's how I see it.  

• Like 1

@Hime @Sunshine @Juji

I ask you for 1 minute of attention please. Guys, the problems on our server are getting worse every day, we know you're working hard but we're still in a declining situation. We've been suffering for three days due to lag issues (in relation to services such as mail), potions (which directly affects gameplay), Transcendent, mass disconnects, etc..Minutes ago, some problem happened, the npcs and mobs just disappeared, see, it's a new problem arising.

See, there are two servers online, identical version(gameserver), why just one has a problem and second still ok? What they may have different is the hosting (hardware, IP, things like that). We've been asking since the beginning for the amount of box to be reduced (ignored request), asking for a new server with free transfer (ignored request), hey, put yourselves in our place... Critical situations require critical solutions.

You might think that we don't know the real reason for the problem, and that's why you deny our requests, but, from our point of view, you also don't know how to solve the problem, after all we are on the third day of problems, think about it. And no, we aren't better than you, smarter than you, but we are the people who are being affected by the problem, and we want something done about it. More empathy please.

Please try to do something different, change the server machine, for example, or upgrade the hardware, replace some malfunctioning parts, etc. We keep playing, loyal to ncsoft (read ncwest) but we want a little consideration too, patience has a limit.
I'm going to take the hook and talk about something you promised, compensation, I hope it matches everything we're wasting (time, experience, adena, consumables, transdencent, etc). I also hope that it is inclusive, and that it reaches both those who spent a fortune here and those who couldn't spend any money, justice is for everyone.

It's becoming tiring to buff, kill some mobs, the potion fails, the player dies and loses everything (spirit ore, shots, all the experience they had acquired, adena), it's a cycle of suffering.

Sorry for the outburst, but I appreciate your attention.

• Like 2

Nothing new has happened after the downtime. Still the same. This is tiring. I've already spent $100+ for this game excluding the deluxe pack. Can I just get a refund please? I'm not going to play this game anymore.... I'll send you all my receipts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amomymous said:

@Hime @Sunshine @Juji

I ask you for 1 minute of attention please. Guys, the problems on our server are getting worse every day, we know you're working hard but we're still in a declining situation. We've been suffering for three days due to lag issues (in relation to services such as mail), potions (which directly affects gameplay), Transcendent, mass disconnects, etc..Minutes ago, some problem happened, the npcs and mobs just disappeared, see, it's a new problem arising.

See, there are two servers online, identical version(gameserver), why just one has a problem and second still ok? What they may have different is the hosting (hardware, IP, things like that). We've been asking since the beginning for the amount of box to be reduced (ignored request), asking for a new server with free transfer (ignored request), hey, put yourselves in our place... Critical situations require critical solutions.

You might think that we don't know the real reason for the problem, and that's why you deny our requests, but, from our point of view, you also don't know how to solve the problem, after all we are on the third day of problems, think about it. And no, we aren't better than you, smarter than you, but we are the people who are being affected by the problem, and we want something done about it. More empathy please.

Please try to do something different, change the server machine, for example, or upgrade the hardware, replace some malfunctioning parts, etc. We keep playing, loyal to ncsoft (read ncwest) but we want a little consideration too, patience has a limit.
I'm going to take the hook and talk about something you promised, compensation, I hope it matches everything we're wasting (time, experience, adena, consumables, transdencent, etc). I also hope that it is inclusive, and that it reaches both those who spent a fortune here and those who couldn't spend any money, justice is for everyone.

It's becoming tiring to buff, kill some mobs, the potion fails, the player dies and loses everything (spirit ore, shots, all the experience they had acquired, adena), it's a cycle of suffering.

Sorry for the outburst, but I appreciate your attention.

unfortunately they will prob do nothing of what you said :( rip