Returning player questions

DirtySanta

2 hours ago, DirtySanta said:

Played years ago. Thought I would give this a try again. My main question is where i level up? I'm 15 and don't see any mobs outside of Gludio or Gludin. The ruins of Agony, all the mobs are standing right next to each other.

You now have starting quests, just create a new character and follow the questline till you're awaken (85 lvl) and then continue with the awaken quests for some rewards. When you are in the part of the Exalted quests in Heine, open up party matching list and join BS (Blazing Swamp) random parties to get the quest items while partying with other players. Stay there till 105 lvl (you can complete only Exalted 1 & 2 Quests in Blazing Swamp) and then get your visa ready to spend some thousands to buy items

21 hours ago, TheBuffer said:

You now have starting quests, just create a new character and follow the questline till you're awaken (85 lvl) and then continue with the awaken quests for some rewards. When you are in the part of the Exalted quests in Heine, open up party matching list and join BS (Blazing Swamp) random parties to get the quest items while partying with other players. Stay there till 105 lvl (you can complete only Exalted 1 & 2 Quests in Blazing Swamp) and then get your visa ready to spend some thousands to buy items

Awesome Thank you!

• 1 month later...