[Complete] Emergency Maintenance: August 20, 2021

Sunshine

1 minute ago, MarcvsFLY said:

I want a refund to all the stuffs I've purchased and I'll quit this game. Thanks! 

Let me save you a couple of hours of ticket waiting and give you a spoiler of their answer:

"We're sorry that we're not able to assist you in a manner you've had hoped for."

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ShadyStar said:

Let me save you a couple of hours of ticket waiting and give you a spoiler of their answer:

"We're sorry that we're not able to assist you in a manner you've had hoped for."

They're always like that. Even before, nothing changed so why bother? ahaha. They can keep the money, but the whole experience is a piece of crap. I should've continued in Essence EU

1 minute ago, MarcvsFLY said:

They're always like that. Even before, nothing changed so why bother? ahaha. They can keep the money, but the whole experience is a piece of crap. I should've continued in Essence EU

For sure many players are thinking the same after this 2 days. Lets see how long will take this :D 

• Sunshine changed the title to [Complete] Emergency Maintenance: August 20, 2021
  • Sunshine unpinned this topic
  • L2 Team
Just now, Detonador said:

Where is our compensation??? i am losing XP rune time, you will compensate that?? No compensations at all? are u kidding me? Really? @Hime@Sunshine

We are working on it but need to stabilize the server first. When I have information, I'll make sure you all know.

Sometimes I think that we should have a little patience, the administrators are doing the best they can until the last thing ... I pay and I wear runes and sometimes one must understand something, something is happening, they try to solve it, the other if they are going to give reward but until they can solve everything. how they want to ask for a reward if they have not finished repairing everything.

we must have faith

3 minutes ago, Kazanjia said:

Sometimes I think that we should have a little patience, the administrators are doing the best they can until the last thing ... I pay and I wear runes and sometimes one must understand something, something is happening, they try to solve it, the other if they are going to give reward but until they can solve everything. how they want to ask for a reward if they have not finished repairing everything.

we must have faith

I understand your positivistic point of view, but that is simply not the case here. This is not a new game or framework, this has been around for years, the same version, and on countries that have way more players than this one.
I am not an expert or anything, but Blackbird and the Ecladia run the same thing in it. There gotta be some reason only this one is acting like this. I bet it's the number of players that are being multiplied by 10 because of this insane box limit.
I can expect denial of service and delays in solving issues of "resellers" like 4game. But for the developer itself? I find this outrageous, and by denying refunds, this escalates to a whole new level. This whole situation is mindblowing 

12 minutes ago, ShadyStar said:

I understand your positivistic point of view, but that is simply not the case here. This is not a new game or framework, this has been around for years, the same version, and on countries that have way more players than this one.
I am not an expert or anything, but Blackbird and the Ecladia run the same thing in it. There gotta be some reason only this one is acting like this. I bet it's the number of players that are being multiplied by 10 because of this insane box limit.
I can expect denial of service and delays in solving issues of "resellers" like 4game. But for the developer itself? I find this outrageous, and by denying refunds, this escalates to a whole new level. This whole situation is mindblowing 

Contact the credit card companies directly. I did for 4 game last summer, when this happened on blue server, and I got quite a bit of money back. But asking for a refund from NCwest will not help. Just go to bank directly. 

3 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

Contact the credit card companies directly. I did for 4 game last summer, when this happened on blue server, and I got quite a bit of money back. But asking for a refund from NCwest will not help. Just go to bank directly. 

I am aware of this method and I am not even gonna bother.
I am not concerned about the money but, the integrity of the company here that worries me.

This sends a message, institutionally speaking.

Please stop turning it off and on again and do a better job, its a bleep shame that you guys still having the same issue after 3 days! Someone is not doing his job right!  Another server that will go to the sewers in a few more weeks!

• Like 1