[Complete] Live Server Login Unavailable for 1 Hour @ 10:30 a.m. PDT

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Hello All,

Game login server will be unavailable for 1 hour starting around at 10:30 a.m. PDT /  7:30 p.m. GMT+2 as we continue to address an issue with Aden's Blackbird server. If you're in game, you should not be affected but if you disconnect, you will not be able to login until Aden Emergency Maintenance is complete.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Hello All,

Game login server will be unavailable for 1 hour starting around at 10:30 a.m. PDT /  7:30 p.m. GMT+2 as we continue to address an issue with Aden's Blackbird server. If you're in game, you should not be affected but if you disconnect, you will not be able to login until Aden Emergency Maintenance is complete.

Thank you!

and i get dc'd.  awesome...

• Like 1

You guys needs to get your act together.  Like this is the most amateur development team out there with all your guys issues. I would rather get my teeth worked on by dental grad students. …like everyone else is saying, you have no issues taking our money, making enchant rates impossible and literally breaking the Aden server. But you can’t keep a sever from going down?? Like who the hell do u guys need to fire to get stuff working for your customers??!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

and i get dc'd.  awesome...

12 minutes ago, Drizzelle said:

You guys needs to get your act together.  Like this is the most amateur development team out there with all your guys issues. I would rather get my teeth worked on by dental grad students. …like everyone else is saying, you have no issues taking our money, making enchant rates impossible and literally breaking the Aden server. But you can’t keep a sever from going down?? Like who the hell do u guys need to fire to get stuff working for your customers??!

DCsoft arena on several clients, hopefully we gonna receive some compensation.  

Edited by Ranji

I have heard enough whinning about the servers issues, no ^%& its down. too many players  are on this server. rough through it or quit. ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE. it will be fixed when the crybabies are all gone and for the better of the server too. not only will we have a stable server but alot less crybaby players. 

2 minutes ago, Kyrek said:

I have heard enough whinning about the servers issues, no ^%& its down. too many players  are on this server. rough through it or quit. ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE. it will be fixed when the crybabies are all gone and for the better of the server too. not only will we have a stable server but alot less crybaby players. 

A cry baby complaining about crybaby’s. Atleast we are complaining cuz we want good customer service that we aren’t getting. Why you Complaining? Cuz ur tired of reading it? Don’t come on the forums bro. 

• Sunshine changed the title to [Complete] Live Server Login Unavailable for 1 Hour @ 10:30 a.m. PDT
On 8/20/2021 at 12:28 PM, Sunshine said:

Hello All,

Thank you!

was wondering if the problem will be fixed by reset on wed cause this lag is ridiculous and have missed out on exp with everything going on