L2 as a team, an account per ip?

Rakin

They should create a server where the use of multiple accounts is prohibited, only one account per IP. Then each profession would be from the heart, you would play with more people and therefore it would be more fun.  Don't you think it would be more fun watching the crowded discord channel? The supports would be much better valued.

Are you out of your mind? If I play in my house then, NOBODY ELSE can play in the same network? My brothers?

What If you play in a Gaming Center?

I understand your frustration but that's defenitelly not a option, besides, people can use VPN and it would just bleep people off, more than usual and they would keep multiboxing the same way.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Undefined said:

¿Estás loco? Si juego en mi casa, ¿NADIE MÁS puede jugar en la misma red? ¿Mis hermanos?

¿Qué pasa si juegas en un centro de juegos?

Entiendo tu frustración, pero eso definitivamente no es una opción, además, la gente puede usar VPN y simplemente dejaría a la gente fuera de servicio, más de lo habitual y seguirían haciendo multiboxing de la misma manera.

My main idea was to imply that there is no need to use multiaccounts and that the pjs as buffers or sws bd are more recognizable.

I understand your point and why it is not done, but maybe someone could find a solution to get that game mode.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rakin said:

My main idea was to imply that there is no need to use multiaccounts and that the pjs as buffers or sws bd are more recognizable.

I understand your point and why it is not done, but maybe someone could find a solution to get that game mode.

I agree, I woul LOVE to play a game that trully can do something about cheaters, bots and in-game sacmmers.

IT WOULD BE NICE to have only one account login per PC (MAC ADDRESS), IF there wasn't BOTS and CHEATERS and stup1d 1d1ots out there.

By letting us multibox, we can compete with those guys.

And, as t is a "chance" game, you increace your chances to have goo drops if you have more accounts.

I remember when I had only one account, many many years ago, I put all my adena to try to enchant a weapon, it broke. Nowdays, when it breaks in 4 accoutns, I have a success in at lease 2 more accounts. 

IF... they can hard work on that solution, I think most decent playrs would appreciate.

• Thanks 1

Used to be like this ages ago :)

Seems your are bd/sws supporter :)

Nice idea but it won't be enough just a dual class so we would need to go back to 3 sub classes which is pain in the ass

imagine leveling 3classes to 110 and gearing them up... I'm not that rich :D 

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2021 at 10:42 AM, Rakin said:

They should create a server where the use of multiple accounts is prohibited, only one account per IP. Then each profession would be from the heart, you would play with more people and therefore it would be more fun.  Don't you think it would be more fun watching the crowded discord channel? The supports would be much better valued.

The solution has been enacted in many newer games.  "Buffer" classes simply need to NOT EXIST.  There is no real benefit to them and it will always lead to negative aspects.

It's also a HUGE RELIEF to just play a single class which is PROPERLY DESIGNED TO BE SELF SUFFICIENT in other games.