Status Update for Blackbird Server Latency Issues

Sunshine

HERE IS A NICE CONCEPT, HOW ABOUT TURNING OFF INSTANCE ACCESS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE SERVERS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. YOU CAN TURN THE MOBS OFF YOU CAN DISABLES THE INSTANCES TOO, SAVE PEOPLE $$  NCOIN ON FAILED INSTANCES....

1 minute ago, Kyrien said:

HERE IS A NICE CONCEPT, HOW ABOUT TURNING OFF INSTANCE ACCESS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE SERVERS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. YOU CAN TURN THE MOBS OFF YOU CAN DISABLES THE INSTANCES TOO, SAVE PEOPLE $$  NCOIN ON FAILED INSTANCES....

this ain't no maintenance, it crashed, lol

Ok, I have not said anything about this total fubar bs, figured hopefully sooner then later you would fix this bs, but now that I have LOST my time in dungeons and alligator island and consumables for the 7day in a row I have to ask...WTF???????????????... I played this game back in the open beta when the game first came out and at that time we had SS Lag and Skill Lag but for being a new game and new server every1 put up with it and your company fixed the problem very very fast... Dont understand why this is such a problem for a game that has been out for almost 2 decades....ffs PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ fix this total fubar bs and act like the AAA gaming company you claim to be......

I started New Dark Elf , For VR about 3 hr ago, lets just say i feel yo alls pain, The amount of NEW alphabet KB smashed names "Light Elves" is in abundance , I was waiting over min for enchant to succeed.  So we all know what next , Dwarfs,  need lvl 60 to spoil.  if it you get KS don't get it. so I stopped trying,  Not that you can't spoil before I didn't get a "You Earned" until them , BTW   REC  🤓  I'll be waiting for reply and rude comment in game as always and  add them to my screen shot collection. Live on may we kill some mobs. 

Regarding the server's efforts to reduce lag, there have been positives, but I have some suggestions as follows:
1. Reduce the number of acc/pc from 10 to 3-5acc/pc
2. There is a mechanism suitable for cases of interruption when going to the dungeon due to unexpected server disconnection.
3. Enable nexttarget REDer like normal monster.

Its been just about a week with any meaningful update, if at all. All we hear is the same tired reply... "we're working on a fix and will update community as soon as possible".

You mean to tell us, that after a week of "working around the clock", this the best NC Soft has to offer? Nice way to be transparent about the possible reasons and fixes to the MANY people who spent (including me) and continue to do so (myself not included). 

I'm sure I can speak for others, but not all,  by saying Thank You for the WONDERFUL customer service.

this is insane the melee characters hardly ever farm they go from one place to another or with rush, all the spots are full and the ranks are the only ones who farm decently it is stupid about the 10 clients who hope to stay with 100 people who play alone Having 10 accounts, the truth is I do not understand how they are not capable of doing a decent job if even in Goddes it has a limit of 3 accounts, finally, do the same 2 or 3 but 10 is stupid in 1 month the server dies as well as it goes

@Sunshine @Juji 

It's amazing how to solve the problem you found. Limiting the real players!

Now we have no problems with Lag at Potions! But we also can't get login because the server doesn't support so many people with 10 screens open.

It's amazing, you guys are managing to end all the fun the game could give us!

Congratulations NCSOFT, Congratulations.....

• L2 Team
20 hours ago, Ruby said:

@SunshineWas the compensation a lie?  Still nothing and it's been a while, is this a priority?

It was not a lie, and our priority is ensuring that all the servers are operating as intended before compensation is given.

16 hours ago, PrisonMike said:

@Sunshinewhen will we see the compensation for blackbird server?

I don't have a date on that but it's being planned and will be finalized once the servers are stable.

13 hours ago, Sunshine said:

It was not a lie, and our priority is ensuring that all the servers are operating as intended before compensation is given.

I don't have a date on that but it's being planned and will be finalized once the servers are stable.

Thanks for the reply, I'm sure many players look forward to receiving the compensation sooner than later.  Hope you and you team are having a nice day :)

43 minutes ago, Ruby said:

Thanks for the reply, I'm sure many players look forward to receiving the compensation sooner than later.  Hope you and you team are having a nice day :)

would you like to receive compensation now that things may not me running as intended or you rather get it when everything is 100% ok? 

Ya I'd rather get it now, lol... what exactly isn't running as intended? All this "is being planned" and "when everything is 100%" pretty much sounds like they just wanna drag it out till we hopefully forget about it, after all there's like 5 ppl complaining about it anyway so whatever...

Ya so the compensation  pack i take it is not comming @Sunshinenot much lag and working better but yall forgot the things that we couldn't use to the full extent and wasted money on a service that we didn't get and your support said oh well you used it but the fact couldn't use it to the full extent would like to know why...

Why tell us something and not do anything 

On 8/30/2021 at 11:28 AM, Sunshine said:

And not for nothing she said when servers meaning aden or all servers if case is all servers I think yall should just pay cash 10 usd a day till you all have it fixed......

• L2 Team

Since we're not longer seeing reports of any issues with latency or server crashes, and compensation for the extensive issues experienced on Blackbird was delivered with the September 1 maintenance, I'm closing this thread now. 

Please feel free to report any further issues with lag/latency/crashes in a new thread. 

Thank you!

• Sunshine locked and unpinned this topic