[Completed] Aden Server Maintenance: August 25, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The availability of the Aden Deluxe Pack has been extended an additional week. You have until  8:00 am (Pacific Time) on September 2 to become the proud owner of a Black Strider mount! Details here:  https://www.lineage2.com/shop/aden-launch-packs  
  • Candy Hunt event will continue for one week!
    • All candy event related items and rewards will be deleted next week on 9/1!
  • The Raid Master event will continue for one week!
  • Why Burn rankings event will continue for one week!
  • Attendance checklist event will continue for three weeks!
  • The free Reinforcement Kit will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • Reinforcement Kit II will be added to the L2 Store for two weeks!
  • Additional fixes have been implemented to further reduce latency.
  • The daily free resurrection penalty for the Blackbird server will default back to 2 free resurrections daily.
  • Fixed an issue where the L2 Coin search in the L2 Coin shop was not functioning properly.
  • The following chat restrictions will be implemented for the Elcadia server:
    • General Chat (White) – Lv. 25
    • Whispers (Pink) – Lv. 25
    • Shout (Orange) – Lv. 50
    • Trade (Light Pink) – Lv. 50

30 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The availability of the Aden Deluxe Pack has been extended an additional week. You have until  8:00 am (Pacific Time) on September 2 to become the proud owner of a Black Strider mount! Details here:  https://www.lineage2.com/shop/aden-launch-packs  
  • The daily free resurrection penalty for the Blackbird server will default back to 2 free resurrections daily.
  • Fixed an issue where the L2 Coin search in the L2 Coin shop was not functioning properly.

and the compensation now that the latency started to be resolved?

35 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Greetings Adventurers!

With this maintenance:

what is in these new reinforcement kits?

2 hours ago, PrisonMike said:

what is in these new reinforcement kits?

probably the same thing as in the free ones, but these ones cost money, u know... coz their server is been performing amazing so why not ask for more money, lol

Honestly the 1st line item of your message sounds like "please spend money".  Why I ever thought I should think there would be more than that I honestly don't know. 

I've farmed enough of the event items that I could spend every bit of adena just on that garbage to not get any returns as well. Why you guys made the first in game event cost adena on a brand new server I will never know. 

Attendance checklist event will continue for three weeks! I BUY NOW THIS PACk ADEN 45$ .... i use 2 days in attendance ...   all players paid the value of 45$, and the correct thing would be for everyone to be able to receive the last product! The notice today should at least allow all players to reach the end of their attendance check!    after placing the remaining time on the SITE !!!!! AS WARNING!!!! the player would know before buying the package that he could not reach the end , not receiving the biggest prize however, until today's date, everyone should have the opportunity to arrive! After this time, it is up to the player to buy the package or not

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Locomotive said:
  • I BUY NOW THIS PACk ADEN 45$ .... i use 2 days in attendance ...  
    all players paid the value of 45$, and the correct thing would be for everyone to be able to receive the last product! The notice today should at least allow all players to reach the end of their attendance check!   
  • after placing the remaining time on the SITE !!!!! AS WARNING!!!! the player would know before buying the package that he could not reach the end , not receiving the biggest prize however, until today's date, everyone should have the opportunity to arrive! After this time, it is up to the player to buy the package or not

Why did you have to put such an obnoxious font, literally hurts reading what you've wrote here. Not to mention the fact how flawed your logic is on this one. The attendence event was announced with specific timeframe, to reward people, who start early on the new servers. How did the extension of deluxe pack hinder your ability to start earlier? :) You were late for the train, just accept it and move on. 

4 hours ago, Locomotive said:
  • I BUY NOW THIS PACk ADEN 45$ .... i use 2 days in attendance ...  
    all players paid the value of 45$, and the correct thing would be for everyone to be able to receive the last product! The notice today should at least allow all players to reach the end of their attendance check!   
  • after placing the remaining time on the SITE !!!!! AS WARNING!!!! the player would know before buying the package that he could not reach the end , not receiving the biggest prize however, until today's date, everyone should have the opportunity to arrive! After this time, it is up to the player to buy the package or not

it has been extended already once. 

6 minutes ago, Xocide said:

LOL yup, server's garbage for a full week, patch notes be like:

First line

• Don'T FoRgEt To BuY ThE $45 AdEn DeLux PacK, We're KinD EnOuGh tO ExTeND iT fOr AnOtHer WeeK JusT For You!

InB4 Reinforcement Kit II costs Ncoin

None the less thank you to the people who have been working nonstop to try and fix the server issues. You know who you are, only you will ever know the work you've put in, the time sacrificed, or the lack thereof.  

of course it will cost Ncoin... duh!

36 minutes ago, Xocide said:

LOL yup, server's garbage for a full week, patch notes be like:

First line

• Don'T FoRgEt To BuY ThE $45 AdEn DeLux PacK, We're KinD EnOuGh tO ExTeND iT fOr AnOtHer WeeK JusT For You!

InB4 Reinforcement Kit II costs Ncoin

None the less thank you to the people who have been working nonstop to try and fix the server issues. You know who you are, only you will ever know the work you've put in, the time sacrificed, or the lack thereof.  

30 minutes ago, iCnx said:

of course it will cost Ncoin... duh!

reinforcement kit II does not cost any ncoins and you can already get it.

11 hours ago, Amomymous said:

and the compensation now that the latency started to be resolved?

@Sunshine Per your previous post, when is the compensation coming to Blackbird players for all the downtime and inconveniences from the server issues?

2 hours ago, Amedeo said:

Attendence reward extended for 3 week?

Please make it 4 many people just started!

the whole point of the attendance check is for the people who started playing on day one, its not their fault for you starting late and I'm pretty sure they already extended it once.

1 hour ago, butterknife said:

@SunshineYe buy the package and take a c grade armor that ill give it for free to all players BUT you have to buy it.

Whats the point of buying a pack when you guys give it  for free to all players?

Why dont you give something better to people that pay for that?

People who bought it on the first day or pre purchased it got a huge boost having that armor and wep on day one. What are you expecting ?? A grade gear?? or a level boost to 85? LOL

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SummerSpice said:

do we get any compensation for the poor performance all week - deaths- wasted Adnea on lagg- Crashes - pots not working? - What the hell is wrong with you guys - Shame on you. 

yes they said we will be compensated once they have fixed the issues. 

Personally I think these guys have done an amazing job for such a new game, my whole experience has been flawless with no issues. 

I get to jump into a more casual version of my favourite MMORPG and enjoy the nostalgia of playing it. 

The only thing I think lacking is the motivation to explore. 

Things like:

Trying to swim from Talking Island to main island to save money. 
Exploring Devil Isle for the first time and wishing you could pick up the weapons shown inside xD. 
Just exploring in general. 

Anyway great job guys, keep it coming.

2 hours ago, butterknife said:

@SunshineYe buy the package and take a c grade armor that ill give it for free to all players BUT you have to buy it.

Whats the point of buying a pack when you guys give it  for free to all players?

Why dont you give something better to people that pay for that?

you are not one of the bright ones now, are you?

• Haha 1

I remember when i first time check the web i saw 3 different packs, for 10 euro 25 and 45 if im not wrong... now they only want to sell the 45 euro, its phatetic... about 10 window limit? where the bleep did you get this idea from? about announcing server... nobody knows about this server good job, i came 1 week later like most of people, the gameplay is not so bad as the old essence start, where you could literaly not advance if you didnt buy a starter pack, here at least you can do something withouth P2W. I gues we all hate ncsoft so hard but we keep playing lineage 2 cause we just love this game, doesnt matter how much p2w, lag or bugs we get and ncsoft knows this, this is why still in this days we get this low quality Oficial server... they spend time to ban Twitch streamer for streaming other servers, because they want people to stream the Oficial Ncsoft, but how you pretend to keep people playing your servers when you are offering THIS BULLSHIT SERVERS to the The best loyal community in game history, we still playing this game after so much pain caused by Ncsoft. 

Thank you for make us suffer

• Sunshine changed the title to [Completed] Aden Server Maintenance: August 25, 2021