Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Sunshine

@Juji / @Hime / @Sunshine please fix your l2store logic for the back to school items as per below screenshot of the cakes it clearly says max 5 can be purchased per day when in reality it's limited to 1 transaction per day regardless if it's qty 1 or 5 and that should support upto qty 5 regardless of how many times a day one would buy

gddde1T.png

obviously I found this out the hard way when I accidentally clicked ok on qty 1 and not 5 and now are unable to buy the remaining 4.. your loss as it means no extra 1400 ncoins spend

• L2 Team
7 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Juji / @Hime / @Sunshine please fix your l2store logic for the back to school items as per below screenshot of the cakes it clearly says max 5 can be purchased per day when in reality it's limited to 1 transaction per day regardless if it's qty 1 or 5 and that should support upto qty 5 regardless of how many times a day one would buy

gddde1T.png

obviously I found this out the hard way when I accidentally clicked ok on qty 1 and not 5 and now are unable to buy the remaining 4.. your loss as it means no extra 1400 ncoins spend

I was able to purchase 5 of the packs in single transactions for one day.

pointless as this is a daily reset thing and will not bother with that, it's their loss when players are not able to spend max ncoin possible

it's not only me btw as I've seen other ppl on Chronos complain about the same thing in global shout

30 minutes ago, Draecke said:

pointless as this is a daily reset thing and will not bother with that, it's their loss when players are not able to spend max ncoin possible

it's not only me btw as I've seen other ppl on Chronos complain about the same thing in global shout

I had same issue yesterday bought 1 and unable to buy more..

As I'm to lazy to use them also so

I just don't buy them anymore as I just sit in town and wait for better days :)

• Haha 1