πŸ”₯ Bladedancer: Aden Dual Sword?! βš”

Hi, I'm a former L2 player, I went back to playing Aden because I found it very interesting and fun. The classes I like the most is Bladedancer, however, when I created Bladedancer and reached LV20 I gained an Aden Sword, instead of Aden Dual Sword. I auditioned and created a Gladiator, and won the Aden Dual Sword. Does anyone know why Black Elves, Bladedancer don't get Aden Dual Sword? Or did they forget to program Bladedancer to win the Aden Dual Sword just like the Gladiators? I would like it very early on all classes already have the Aden Dual Sword. Does anyone know how to get the Dual Sword for Bladedancer? Because the game system doesn't give, just give to Gladiators. Would I be able to transfer my Aden Dual Sword from my Gladiator to my Bladedancer?Β Sorry for my English, I'm learning. πŸ™ƒ
Bladedancer | L2 NOTE

Edited by LeveL_PL4YS
English pronunciation error
  • Like 3

• LeveL_PL4YS changed the title to πŸ”₯ Bladedancer: Aden Dual Sword?! βš”

I was wondering the same thing. For some classes at 20 they give you Aden options. Example, bow or dagger. For the DE fighters we should be given duels or sword because BD's are supposed to use duels! My BD is effective, but I did not get the skill for using duels yet because, like you, I am not sure how/when I can get duels. Any insight into this would be much appreciated!

• Like 1

Day 14 attendance reward 2 c grade wepon tickets , can get you a dual katanas +4-15

Β 

(In old version of L2 I think I recall you crafted duals at black smith npc, in giran maybe, where you supply him the 1 hand swords)

Try checking the blacksmith npcs in various main towns .

On 8/25/2021 at 10:19 PM, Shalille said:

Day 14 attendance reward 2 c grade weapon tickets , can get you a dual katanas +4-15

this is yet another reason why the attendance systems should NOT be removed from Aden in september.

it's common for newbie quests to give hybrid weapon capable classes the wrong weapon.

my warcryer was given a slow magic 2-handed blunt staff and robe

when i plan to play with a fast not magic 1h blunt, sword orΒ duals and leather/light armor.

the attendance system enables me to do this within 1-2 weeks of daily play.

without it, i would have lost all hope of ever affording proper gear and quit the server.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, Shalille said:

Day 14 attendance reward 2 c grade wepon tickets , can get you a dual katanas +4-15

Β 

(In old version of L2 I think I recall you crafted duals at black smith npc, in giran maybe, where you supply him the 1 hand swords)

Try checking the blacksmith npcs in various main towns .

What if I upgrade those 2 swords and fail. I have nothing. So I'll quit this game.

23 minutes ago, aquanman said:

What if I upgrade those 2 swords and fail. I have nothing. So I'll quit this game.

I'm not sure if I correctly explained my post, the day 14 attendance gives you 2x tickets.

Each ticket lets you choose a rdy made +4-15 C weapon , via the dimension merchant button, C- weapon , and you can choose a dual katanas which will be random from +4Β  to +15.

If its only +4, you can use the 2nd ticket and try to get anotherΒ  higher than +4, or save the 2nd ticket for something else.

(You dont have to choose 2 katanas from the 2 ticket and upgrade/break)

###

Another way to get dual katana is lucky drop from fields of massacre.

###

And you may be able to use the blacksmith crafting system as a 3rd way, but if it may be too risky to break 2 swords,Β  you could save and just buy a dual from another player without the risk.

###

Also, BD in Aden doesnt need a dual sword to do your own dance buffs , you need one to use the poison dance aoe attack, from lvl 50 ish? ,Β  but thats not a buff.Β  Your very strong soloing with Aden sword and shield.

(You may need duals at lvl 76 if you upgrade your dances to the expensive ones that can buff other players)

Β 

Hem... this really is an issue, BD needs access to aden duals, bacause they are equivalent of +7 b grade at lvl 75 and from 40+ you stop getting weapon passive that are not related to dual swords.

Β 

This is an issue that should not be justified and theyΒ need to put a way for people to change their aden weapon to whatever they want, or to allow BD to do that exclusivelly, because there is no free workaround for it and it's literally a functional bug at the moment.

• 2 months later...

It's because the starter Aden weapons are class specific.Β  You get the weapons after your first class change.Β  Bladedancer and knight are in the same 1st tier tree, so you get a sword.Β  You don't NEED a dual sword to be an effective BD, up to 3rd tier there's only one skill that you need a dual for (poison blade dance).Β  They 'should' give you duals, considering after your second transfer you start getting dual masteries, but lower grade duals are pretty cheap.Β  Sucky part is you don't get the chance to super OE your weapons unless you want to stick with 1H weapon.Β  +10 Aden sword will out damage B grade duals.Β  Duals can beΒ soulshot pits also.Β  You are not guaranteed to do the full damage (each sword is half your damage output, so you miss with one and you're only doing half damage).Β  Take that into consideration if you find yourself always short on shots.Β  Or you could invest in the newbie help thing that gives you C grade +4 armor and +8 B grade weapon of your choice (can't upgrade unless you want to run the risk of blowing it up).Β  Like I said though, you will outgrow that weapon and Aden one will be more powerful.Β  That should take you up to the point where you can afford better gears.Β  With your VR self buff you should be doing fine not needing any potions except for oh crap moments.Β  Like I said, you don't NEED them up to 3rd transfer.Β  You won't be able to afford the ton of books you need to buff a party up till waaaaayΒ past 3rd transfer.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 4:14 AM, lelu said:

It's because the starter Aden weapons are class specific.Β  You get the weapons after your first class change.Β  Bladedancer and knight are in the same 1st tier tree, so you get a sword.Β  You don't NEED a dual sword to be an effective BD, up to 3rd tier there's only one skill that you need a dual for (poison blade dance).Β  They 'should' give you duals, considering after your second transfer you start getting dual masteries, but lower grade duals are pretty cheap.Β  Sucky part is you don't get the chance to super OE your weapons unless you want to stick with 1H weapon.Β  +10 Aden sword will out damage B grade duals.Β  Duals can beΒ soulshot pits also.Β  You are not guaranteed to do the full damage (each sword is half your damage output, so you miss with one and you're only doing half damage).Β  Take that into consideration if you find yourself always short on shots.Β  Or you could invest in the newbie help thing that gives you C grade +4 armor and +8 B grade weapon of your choice (can't upgrade unless you want to run the risk of blowing it up).Β  Like I said though, you will outgrow that weapon and Aden one will be more powerful.Β  That should take you up to the point where you can afford better gears.Β  With your VR self buff you should be doing fine not needing any potions except for oh crap moments.Β  Like I said, you don't NEED them up to 3rd transfer.Β  You won't be able to afford the ton of books you need to buff a party up till waaaaayΒ past 3rd transfer.

I love people like you that try to justify laziness and stupidity. NC simply doesn't give a damn about this bug. And yes it is a functional bug and it has been around since day 1. You can't tell me a BD doesn't need duals when thats ALL they can use to do proper dmg for their class. Gladiador is a lvl 40 class too yet at lvl 20 human warrior gets 3 weapons , Spear, Sword and Dual Swords.Β  Your lame excuse is basically telling and Archers ( Don't worry buddy , your class can use daggers too so use daggers because bows use arrows and soulshots. ) Yikers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...