Does this start to feel more like classic?

Wiguy1

Just found out about classic servers, made a monk/warcryer to run together. Because i remember the days of running around cruma tower in theca terrorizing the ni hao trains. 

So far, *only level 30*, I’ve noticed i can’t sell varnish and animal bone in town like i could back in the day (is this because of cash shop items/starter kits?) My monk got some free dual swords (????), then i spent 1 NC coin and got a bow, spear, dagger, more dual swords (?????????)

Enjoying the new auto hunt feature. But can’t set warcryer up to use buffs automatically???

Everyone in lowbie areas seems to have permanent full buffs???? (What’s this about?)

10 client max? Did i read that right? I can only imagine the impact this has on end game. 

Does it get better or worse after 40? I actually enjoyed the idea of classic, i know it’s an awful grind and i was looking forward to it. 

It's the most classic at low levels because buffs and good gear aren't as important.  But in later levels you need a full 9 man party for buffs to hunt in the good areas. You'll also need epics and really good gear in order to do any kind of solo.  If you don't plan on investing significant $$ I wouldn't bother.  Play it for the nostalgia I guess