Attendance checklist event

Enthused

4 minutes ago, saitam4 said:

at least you could advance the days so we can all get the doll.

I have the doll I’m not impressed, I would rather have the eva’s talisman I broke going plus 1 twice. Don’t worry it’s Plaync you’ll be able to buy it for a hundred bux next month 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, saitam4 said:

at least you could advance the days so we can all get the doll.

last day they should just give everyone who logs in for 30min access to the entire 28 day list,

or just keep the system permanent - it's silly they are removing it in the first place because

without those freebies it's unlikely any f2p will get deep enough into class.2 to ever want

to be here long enough to class.3 and become the very p2p that ncsoft is gunning for.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GloriousMind said:

I know is it already mentioned hundred of times but new update is coming in 2 days and many players need 1-2 weeks more for the attendance event to finish it . 

Could you please extend this event .

Thank you !

it has already been extended for those who are late

• L2 Team
6 hours ago, GloriousMind said:

Dear @Sunshine ,

I know is it already mentioned hundred of times but new update is coming in 2 days and many players need 1-2 weeks more for the attendance event to finish it . 

Could you please extend this event .

Thank you !

We already extended it by a week, so it's not likely that it will be extended again. 

19 minutes ago, Oestemnet said:

Well a second week for a total of 2 would be ideal, not everyone jumped on the server on day 1 and some may have changed oppinion about their class, etc... 

So the meaning of the event is to encourage the players who came here from the opening. If someone decided to change the class, this is purely his problem.

Just imagine, let's say they extend the event for a week. In 5 days, another new player will come and start writing again about the extension, and resent that for your sake it was extended, but not for him.

• L2 Team
6 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

So the meaning of the event is to encourage the players who came here from the opening. If someone decided to change the class, this is purely his problem.

Just imagine, let's say they extend the event for a week. In 5 days, another new player will come and start writing again about the extension, and resent that for your sake it was extended, but not for him.

Don't forget to include the peeps who want us to extend it because they took a holiday. 🤪

In all seriousness, @Tokyois correct. Our attendance event was intended for fresh players on a fresh journey in a fresh new Lineage II game. We extended a week due to the issues that those players experienced with the latency/lag/crashes on Blackbird. The attendance event was not meant to be run indefinitely. If anything changes about that, I'll be sure to let you all know. In the meantime, make sure you log in! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Don't forget to include the peeps who want us to extend it because they took a holiday. 🤪

In all seriousness, @Tokyois correct. Our attendance event was intended for fresh players on a fresh journey in a fresh new Lineage II game. We extended a week due to the issues that those players experienced with the latency/lag/crashes on Blackbird. The attendance event was not meant to be run indefinitely. If anything changes about that, I'll be sure to let you all know. In the meantime, make sure you log in! 

I’m sure guys have a lot of great stuff planned after the attendance event ends, it was more than fair to extend it a week.  👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sunshine said:

We already extended it by a week, so it's not likely that it will be extended again. 

@SunshineHi Sunshine, are you sure you actually extended it?  I recall we got a extra aweek to buy the delux pack, but the attendance event was scheduled for 5 weeks from aug11-sep15th , as per launch notes and pre launch website.

If we are getting a extra week,  then it should run until sep22nd?  I think you might have announced a extra week without actually adding it or have I missed some math ?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/22270-aden-server-launch-wednesday-august-11-2021/

With this maintenance:

• The Aden server will officially launch at 9:00 AM PDT on 8/11!
  • The Raid Master event will start for three weeks!
  • Why Burn rankings event will start for three weeks!
  • Attendance checklist event will start for five weeks!
  • Like 2

@SunshineHello sunshine!I got one simple question.Whats the benefit of a new player compared to the old ones if the attendance check last 30 days after server launch and not 30 days after a new players character creation?Why dont you link 1 attedance check per IP ( so he cant claim with multi acounts ) and make it 30 days after new character creation so even new players can be benefit from this and like the server?

8 minutes ago, amoris said:

Why just do not give to players all the rewards or some of them to the people who already started the Attendance and did not finish it? I think is fair enough.

what does justice have to do with it?
The point of the event is to encourage those who came from the opening. If you have come recently, then this is your problem.
Once again, the key phrase is to encourage those - who are playing from the opening.

9 hours ago, SpOnX said:

@SunshineHello sunshine!I got one simple question.Whats the benefit of a new player compared to the old ones if the attendance check last 30 days after server launch and not 30 days after a new players character creation?Why dont you link 1 attedance check per IP ( so he cant claim with multi acounts ) and make it 30 days after new character creation so even new players can be benefit from this and like the server?

so you need rewards and bribes to like the server?

This is not which server will give you the most, 50% of the people will stop playing after the first paid event, so if you are looking for freebies you are in the wrong game.

don't cancel it tomorrow

don't extend it another week or two

you gotta leave it be and make this permanent.

anything less,

and nobody will want to start any new character anymore,

the server will hollow out and die by xmas if you do.

even some of the p2p are leaving, because there's nothing to do here

forts are broken, castles are broken, you can't even buy a clan hall,

and game economy is broken - no WTB anything player shops at all.  

if aden ever gets that online, new character will want to come

but without attendence working, it will be a pointless slog.

i have already taken 6 different classes to 60

and i hate playing all of them because of the stupidly

limiting self buff no party incentive system on this server,

plus then paying for skill level'ups that may not even matter.

i'd only stay if i could try something new

but without attendance, i simply won't bother

and that slim chance that i would go from f2p to p2p

dies with attendance being removed - believe it.

• Like 2

I don't really have a problem with not extending the event. My only gripe is the fact that the final reward (Antharas Doll) is something that gives pure stats to your character and cannot really be obtained another way. (perhaps you obtain it by defeating antharas? I don't know). I don't care about the other rewards. So if Antharas doll is reasonably obtainable by other methods in the game it isn't a problem.

There has been many threads and replies regarding this topic. I agree it should be extended way more than one week. And yes many of us were on holidays during the summer season, are players being punished for having 🏝 holidays? Just give people more time, or come up with other sensible solution. It is like many others mentioned discouraging. Just don’t cut off the hand that feeds you. Without the Players there will be no Aden.