Hi Admin - Where's my NCoin?

Dear laki,

Your last purchase attempt O202108262910128 was caught in our general security checks and purchase limits. This recent attempt is currently under review and you will receive a follow-up notification via email when the transaction is processed.

Although not typical, depending on sales volume and individual purchase reviews, this review may take up to 12 hours to complete.

Sincerely,
The NCSOFT Team >>> i have NCOIN who is my ncoin i have pay  ???????????

It happens.. Just wait you will eventually get them, last time it happened to me it took 4-5 hours to process.

Don't do what I did and try again or another card, you will just end up with twice the ncoin after the wait.

• L2 Team
9 hours ago, Covid19dGR said:

Dear laki,

Your last purchase attempt O202108262910128 was caught in our general security checks and purchase limits. This recent attempt is currently under review and you will receive a follow-up notification via email when the transaction is processed.

Although not typical, depending on sales volume and individual purchase reviews, this review may take up to 12 hours to complete.

Sincerely,
The NCSOFT Team >>> i have NCOIN who is my ncoin i have pay  ???????????

It it's been 12 hours and you still haven't received your item, then you'll need to reach out to Customer Support directly. I also updated your title for clarity.

• Sunshine changed the title to Hi Admin - Where's my NCoin?