Forums

Account issues

Hippalous

Since the last topic got deleted, I just want to ask everyone: when it's stated that you can use up to 10 accounts on Aden, is it not reasonable to want your accounts to work smoothly, without fear that either of them is gonna get locked out, hindering all of your accounts at the same time? It's clear, that there are more people who face these locks and there is absolutely no explaination given as to why it happens. At this point it feels almost like targeted harassment by the automated system, that keeps on locking us out. It's very frustrating and stressful to think, that all of your progress can be locked and it seems that no one even cares about it.

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Hippalous said:

Since the last topic got deleted, I just want to ask everyone: when it's stated that you can use up to 10 accounts on Aden, is it not reasonable to want your accounts to work smoothly, without fear that either of them is gonna get locked out, hindering all of your accounts at the same time? It's clear, that there are more people who face these locks and there is absolutely no explaination given as to why it happens. At this point it feels almost like targeted harassment by the automated system, that keeps on locking us out. It's very frustrating and stressful to think, that all of your progress can be locked and it seems that no one even cares about it.

It got removed because you're talking about account issues which need to be escalated to Customer Support, and they can explain why your account(s), in particular, are being locked. I'm locking this thread now as a reminder to continue to follow the forums Code of Conduct.