Why I can't use chaos essence on dual class??

Konta

@Juji sorry to bother with this question but why after so many changes and specially that chaos essence dual class does not attempt to change anything on the main class of an ertheia you can't use this item.

I try everything that the item says and it does not work. Also in the 1st description of the item on the store it does not say ertheias race can't use it. But latter when you purchase the item now says ertheias can't use it. Why the nonsense, well after already purchased something without a warning that does not work now i'm stuck with and item that should work fine. 

So what can I do now, were do I apply the Chaos dual class, or I'm screw and need to ask for a refund.

4 hours ago, Konta said:

@Juji sorry to bother with this question but why after so many changes and specially that chaos essence dual class does not attempt to change anything on the main class of an ertheia you can't use this item.

I try everything that the item says and it does not work. Also in the 1st description of the item on the store it does not say ertheias race can't use it. But latter when you purchase the item now says ertheias can't use it. Why the nonsense, well after already purchased something without a warning that does not work now i'm stuck with and item that should work fine. 

So what can I do now, were do I apply the Chaos dual class, or I'm screw and need to ask for a refund.

I never tried a refund, but I think it will work, ertheias had a problem with changing class  frome beginning, ore whait for the update mabey they will have that problem solved, I heard  the update  will be in September when cloak event end's. 

The issue with ertheia is that Main class animations were broken as @Juji  said in another post in this forum and if you change from anything main to evis and seers you crash the game. but as you saw in last red libra you can move from evis or seer to other class.

Also I'm not asking class change, I'm asking for an archetype change on the same class from Yul A to Yul B. If it's already working the dual as yul, why can't you use chaos essence??? is the big mystery.