BAN for using CTRL button?

Would like an explaination why I was banned for holding CTRL and using skills, same as every other player has in the past:
eacdefaeb9908df949603f54b4b55489.png

Meanwhile - camping on bodies and PKing them as soon as they accept rez is fine.  Pulling people and forcing them to go red, then collecting their gear (GM posts actually blamed the macroers) is fine. 

This is a PvP focused game, with heavy social aspects to it. There is a balance, you try not to bleep of the people who can kill you and you don't take sh** from people you can kill.  How do you fight people who don't throw a war up if the only ways to kill them can be mass reported for 'harassment'?

I guess this is a notice to everyone: if anyone kills you in anyway that 'ruins your enjoyment' if you get enough people to report them they will get banned! So careful if you hold CTRL to hit players, if you PK, if you do any sort of shenanigans!  Welcome to PvP in 2018.

Edit/Update 7/14 10:40pm - They refuse to lift the ban even after being given screen shots of GM/CM responses about similar issues of force pulling players and other 'messing with players gameplay' where their responses were that it was a part of the game you have to deal with.
They state, "However we are still unable to uplift the suspension on your account. As previously indicated in the Rules of Conduct, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players. Thank you for understanding our position on this matter."
Lineage 2 - 2018 "If you can't beat them, report them." 
Enjoy guys, best wishes.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is absolutely insane.

This ban is completely unreasonable, uncalled for, hypocritical, and goes against the core concept of the game itself. This is a MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER OPEN WORLD PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER GAME.

Remember 6 months ago when people were going red while afk macroing, and the gm response was go screw yourself. Countless people lost huge items with no reimbursement. Now that macroers don't go red, its bannable to pull a macro to mobs..... unreal.

#I quit in soladirity with weinerthezon

About 4-6 Months Ago
People making macros go red and lose their gear.
GM/Support response: "meh, part of gameplay."

Today
Pulling around a group when they have the time to react, BSOE, run away, fight back, or use cooldowns.
GM/Support response: "Harassment is not allowed in this game. You're banned."

It has been stated by multiple GM's, Community Managers, over and over that attacking XP parties, and pulling macroing toons is a normal part of gameplay. What is basically happening now is the GM team is literally making rules up for every situation. Based off of what this one GM says, you can no longer PVP in lineage 2. Anything you do to another player falls as "harassment" and as such can result in a 3day ban. The level of crazy related to how GM and Support operate is continuing to get worse exponentially. "abusing skills" is now using pvp skills to attempt to initiate PVP. Something needs to be done, and done quickly.

"The following has been found in violation of the Lineage II harassment policies."

I am curious, hypothetical question, are the GM's themselves in violation of these policies when their actions cause grief to players, loss of items, or negatively impact the community as a whole?  

Wow.... So now you are not allowed to used chains while holding control down?

Someone was afk in a non peace zone and got pulled (most likely an enemy to him not some random innocent)

Pretty sure lildink did this to my character yesterday, but did i get mad? did i report? hell no i didnt.... i shouldn't have gone afk in a NON PEACE ZONE... I rezed up and when about my day, i didn't goto the ticket section and start keyboading... seriously GMs... get on the same darn page on crap.... Giving away accounts, Reversing and then reversing the reverse on weapons, and now this ??? so close together....

unless he found a way to pull people out of town ( impossible) he should not have been banned, warned, nothing.

Everyone needs to take a chill pill on the petition crap... at this point submitting a ticket on ANYTHING is pretty much an exploit, cause who ever answers the ticket will most likely do what ever you ask. I mean they gave my account away last month to someone who is not me and only knew basic people search information, nothing complex at all.

By the way people are saying i account shared, that's why my account was scammed, no... I am 100% original owner and never once account shared, I know it sounds unlikely to most of you but its true, I don't think the GM's would have gone through the hassle over 8 days and 3 pages worth of back and fourth in my support ticket finally having to give my ticket over to the "Lead GM" ( by the way he was the only one who seemed to know anything at all) if they could have just said "we found evidenced of account sharing" if that jerk  or anyone else ever once had ever had access to my account and NC was able to see in logs he was verified previous to the scam, I would be naked in game still.

Peace~

P.s. hope you get the ban reversed soon lildink

Welp I'm guessing this is going to come back to Nova using the mass petition. 

Honestly don't see how this is a problem, part of the game. 

Would like to see a gm reply. These GMs that keep making these mistakes.... Do they get any kind of punishment? I can't imagine being a gm that difficult or stressful. 

This is happening because no one in l2 support team actually plays the game or have any knowledge about it whatsoever. All they do is use a premade Q&A book and do whatever the hell they want :) 

@Conguero We are all expecting an answer and that is before that 72h suspension actually expires...

Well, What to say, after playing NCWest since 2012 they dont care about players , feature that has been since c1 now its considred as violation of rules, NCsoft with @Conguero, @Juji, @Neutron, and all stuff is 0, they  care only about money income, they dont care about players, Lineage 2  is done, it has nothing to do with Lineage 2 it was to be, it is no Lineage 2 anymore It's just money machine and what I want to say Fk you all NC staff for ruinning this game u are the worst ppl... You destroyed the best game of all times , feel proud of it :( u are nothing but 0 to me

2 hours ago, Afum said:

Well, What to say, after playing NCWest since 2012 they dont care about players , feature that has been since c1 now its considred as violation of rules, NCsoft with @Conguero, @Juji, @Neutron, and all stuff is 0, they care only about money income, they dont care about players, Lineage 2  is done, it has nothing to do with Lineage 2 it was to be, it is no Lineage 2 anymore It's just money machine and what I want to say Fk you all NC staff for ruinning this game u are the worst ppl... You destroyed the best game of all times , feel proud of it :( u are nothing but 0 to me

Now u will propably ban me for this post beacuse it's all u can do ! ...

you guys hearing his versión only, he probably went and lured/pkd many mnay ppl just to troll them, just a random looser with no life wasting other ppls time. and this ban is nothing new, i know some ppl got banned for going to low lvl xp zones and mass trolling ppl by pking them. herasment and bullining is a felany even if done online in most european countries, the faster u get permabanned the better the game becomes, with few cancers like you game would be dead in few month.

11 minutes ago, AliOli said:

you guys hearing his versión only, he probably went and lured/pkd many mnay ppl just to troll them, just a random looser with no life wasting other ppls time. and this ban is nothing new, i know some ppl got banned for going to low lvl xp zones and mass trolling ppl by pking them. herasment and bullining is a felany even if done online in most european countries, the faster u get permabanned the better the game becomes, with few cancers like you game would be dead in few month.

what's wrong about luring and pk ppl that afk macro , that was before considered as scritping? Maybe u are like LaScriptora that said scritping for pve is nothing wrong :D:D:D 

13 minutes ago, AliOli said:

gaLcWFv.png

Archived