Jump to content
EgglandsBest

BAN for using CTRL button?

Recommended Posts

AliOli    6

whats wrong with screwing 50ppll in for fun? Makro is scripting? internet troll with iq of my dog evaluating my coments inteligence? for me answer for these questions is ovies if its is hard for you to understand tan just make us all a favor and quit game, i know probably most of you where bullied in rl and must come here to troll ppl thats why gms must act.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Afum    40
1 minute ago, AliOli said:

whats wrong with screwing 50ppll in for fun? Makro is scripting? internet troll with iq of my dog evaluating my coments inteligence? for me answer for these questions is ovies if its is hard for you to understand tan just make us all a favor and quit game, i know probably most of you where bullied in rl and must come here to troll ppl thats why gms must act.

Lol :D i guess it;'s no point to reply to you :D u say macro is no scripting ? :D:D how do you call an act when character play urself when u are away from keyboard ? :D:D

 

Edited by Afum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killgor    5
3 minutes ago, AliOli said:

whats wrong with screwing 50ppll in for fun? Makro is scripting? internet troll with iq of my dog evaluating my coments inteligence? for me answer for these questions is ovies if its is hard for you to understand tan just make us all a favor and quit game, i know probably most of you where bullied in rl and must come here to troll ppl thats why gms must act.

yC8RS4S.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Afum    40

NCsoft i guess you can start closing you servers :D u've already lost :D You've destroyed the game i loved so much, never used script in my life , doesnt spent a single cent , everything I done was by game mechanics, but you do everything only to earn money..

Edited by Afum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AliOli    6

Makro is game mechanic and its part of many many games, and it was always spend mony or time, and comparing the efectivness off Makro and scripitng  makes no sense, i play 3 chars for example u want me to make all faccions lvl 6 manually? u series?

they didnt ban a guy that killed/pullled a Makro to farm, he made this regularly to countless ppl, he aports 0 to game and game is better whiout him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AliOli    6

ok i was wrong, my dog is much smarter tan you. ^^killgor

Edited by AliOli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Afum    40
1 minute ago, AliOli said:

Makro is game mechanic and its part of many many games, and it was always spend mony or time, and comparing the efectivness off Makro and scripitng  makes no sense, i play 3 chars for example u want me to make all faccions lvl 6 manually? u series?

they didnt ban a guy that killed/pullled a Makro to farm, he made this regularly to countless ppl, he aports 0 to game and game is better whiout him.

Are you serious man ? :D:D:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Afum    40
Just now, Afum said:

Are you serious man ? :D:D:D

 

So beacuse of its game mechanics it doesnt mean its scripting ? :D u know what scripting word means ? :D

Edited by Afum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Afum    40

So lets let all scripts be a game part so it not gonna be called scripting, but game mechanics :D:D

Edited by Afum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mutch84    6

Can these posts of gibberish stop. Many thanks. 

Can a gm comment on this? You guys are really dropping the ball lately, and getting called out on it. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infamouse    1
7 minutes ago, Mutch84 said:

Can these posts of gibberish stop. Many thanks. 

Can a gm comment on this? You guys are really dropping the ball lately, and getting called out on it. 

+1
Based on what this GM says, every skill in the game has the potential to land you a 3day ban if you use it on an enemy. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Afum    40
1 minute ago, Infamouse said:

+1
Based on what this GM says, every skill in the game has the potential to land you a 3day ban if you use it on an enemy. 

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jackl    37

I'm pretty sure some dude at whatever support center NCwest has outsourced to is literally just mashing the "Yes" button like he's Bruce Almighty. 0 consistency/accountability.

  • Want to rollback your weapon? YES
  • Want to rollback the rollback of your enemies weapon? YES
  • Mad you got trained and want people banned? YES.
  • People hunting your exp party during event, and want them suspended for harassment? YES

Look. I know L2NA is on it's last legs. I know the office of there must be full skeleton crew, with an outsourced service center for ticket handling. Can you guys at least pretend you care about the last year or two this game has left? Please?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infami    16

I know the support team is off for the weekend but if any of you look at this stuff @Conguero @Neutron @Juji @Hime it would be greatly appreciated if you guys took some kind of quick action. I mean for the first time ive really seen we have MS and Nova players agreeing this is ridiculous. ~_~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Victra    19
Just now, Vassy said:

Best way to free a farm spot occupied from hours from AFK macroing ppl...

Sorry, Mate. Bannable offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vassy    25
1 minute ago, Victra said:

Sorry, Mate. Bannable offense.

It is just ridiculous... If this was the real reason for ban  @Conguero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vassy said:

Best way to free a farm spot occupied from hours from AFK macroing ppl...

Hope someone disconnects after waiting 72 hours

Edited by weinerthezorn
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vassy    25
7 minutes ago, Vassy said:

Best way to free a farm spot occupied from hours from AFK macroing ppl...

This is so old and known as an approach from the beginning of l2 from the time when bots were 24/7 mode. 

If this was the real reason for ban I really want you to share this specific part that the GM pointed in the reason for ban. @Conguero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EgglandsBest    10

I posted the exact email I got about the ban, all I did was block out my email.  This was the reason they gave me a warning too, which I responded to and tried to get them to see how absurd it was I would have to be warning for PvPing in a "PVPVE MMORPG game".  They don't care, if this is a real bannable offense now this game is done.  Ashura's L2 is here xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EgglandsBest    10

c7055d085c1175f99973ceb9ffafddd1.png

This is what the game is coming to "you came in flagged and we flagged back. Reported since I have nothing better to do with my time"

IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE CATERING TO? IS THIS WHAT THIS GAME IS COMING TO? This is clan Ashura petitions in the works, once people catch on you comply with this random BS more will come and this game will become PvE only.  This same dude petitioned me for the earlier incident.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×