BAN for using CTRL button?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a personal note, I'd love to see people banned for verbal harassment and abuse.  Trash talking has gotten very crude, very personal, even focusing on real-life insults and threats, which should have no part in a game universe.  But I realize that the biggest abusers are also the biggest spenders, so that will never happen. :(

They used to be when the game was sub based. Personal attacks got you suspended. Irl harrasment in-game used to be instaban . It's why L2blah was a thing for a long time. People took their drama out of game.

But over the years seems like support has gotten more apathetic in general.

47 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

On a personal note, I'd love to see people banned for verbal harassment and abuse.  Trash talking has gotten very crude, very personal, even focusing on real-life insults and threats, which should have no part in a game universe.  But I realize that the biggest abusers are also the biggest spenders, so that will never happen. :(

Verbal harassment and abuse doesnt even exist in their world. Dont even mention bans for verbal abuse, they dont even get chat bans..

52 minutes ago, weinerthezorn said:

This is the game we have all been playing for 14 years. You don't need open wars to pvp, never have. If ncsoft wants to change the game and remove the ctrl key they can by all means. It is their game. But what are the players supposed to do at this point? Before we use CTRL ask ourselves if it is harassment first? If it is move on? lol I am really struggling to grasp this. How is lineage 2 intended to be played? What if someone flags on me, but then decides they want to pve instead. I attack them and kill them. Were they just harassed? will I get a 3 day ban?

What is stopping a player from losing in Olympiad next and claiming it is harassment? Losing a castle and claiming harassment? 

The irony about the whole situation is no one ever asked why lild1nk pvps with Ashura (Mainly Chilltown, Audge, Bigpoppapump, Elementz, Neonemesis, battlescav, Nagnar, Nardy, Eveningstar). It is because they were actually harassing our cp. They took real life images and events, and fabricated them in a 3 minute video they posted to youtube and shared with everyone (I am sure many of you have even seen this video since it was distributed to everyone) They made this video with the very intention of getting our cp members to cry, they literally said this to us in pms. We want you to cry... This is actually harassment, defamation since the facts are false, that could bring about legal action.

We aren't weak people though, not by any means. So we decided to ignore the harassment and keep the pvp in game, up until now this is exactly what we have done. We are answered with more harassment of course in shout. Which is conveniently ignored by everyone. Anyway I won't stop playing lineage 2 the way it was intended to be played. If I get banned for pvp, that is fine because I don't want to play a pve game anyway.

The delusion is strong with this one.  You say lild1nk harasses Ashura over a video that was posted after he was already harassing ashura.  Your CP started harassing Ashura ever since you kicked everyone from TheFallen clan and discord after server restart for no reason.  As for your CP hatred of Audge, Chill, Poppa, Elementz, Nardy I cant comment about since I have no idea what went on between all of you, but as for Myself, Nagnar we only started defending ourselves and calling out the constant lies your CP spews.  As for NeoNemesis, I find it hilarious you even mention him in your post since it proves how delusion you are, the guy has never said a bad thing about anyone. 

But lets get back to the topic at hand.  I for one didn't petition anything but do believe he got what he deserved.  I believe the GM's where severely lacking in their explanation over why he was banned.  The harassment wasn't simply what he was doing but to the extent he was doing it.  For more then a month the guy has stalked Ashura xp groups all over the map relentlessly trying to stop anyone from doing anything outside of town.  When he couldn't do it alone he called in his full CP to help greif Ashura groups until they left where they where xping.  Then he would follow them wherever they went and repeated this until they would give up xping for the night with some talking about quitting the game because of it. This is the reason some petitioned him and in the end the GM's agreed and gave him a 72hr ban.  As for the reason lild1nk feels justified in doing this you would have to ask him but take his answer with a grain of salt because if its anything like weiners reason above that cant be true since it started well before that video was posted.

If anyone has reason to be sore over anything its the members that where kicked from TheFallen for no reason (or any that was ever given even after multiple requests) and reformed back into Ashura.  Even after this and Infami keeping the castle, all the items in the CWH and the adena made from the castle being dark for 2 weeks (over 10b according to them) as a clan we were upset but willing to let things go.  I assumed Infami and CP just wanted to join MS and need the clan, castle and adena as paymet for entry to MS.  But all we did as a clan was try to take back Giran because why not? What does a empty clan need with a castle? But then Infami brought his CP and few MS groups to keep it so we moved on to other castles.  But guess what? Infami and crew as well as the MS groups decided to follow us to every castle to prevent us from taking anything.  Ok maybe they were just sore we tried to take Giran back whatever.  But ever since everyone that was kicked from TheFallen and reformed in Ashura Infami and crew and especially lild1nk has made it their personal goal to greif our clan to the point of exhaustion.   If anything you would think it would be the other way around as Ashura were the only people wronged by Infami and his CP not the other way around.  But for what ever reason they dont see it that way and lild1nk even more so as he spent almost 24hrs a day 7 days a week since non stop greifing.

As for Ashura as a clan it was our intention to stay a neutral PVE clan.  But due to Infami's CP and a couple other groups of MS it does look as we are leaning away from MS since we are forced to fight them.  Well thats enough typing for me today.

1 minute ago, BattleScav said:

The delusion is strong with this one.  You say lild1nk harasses Ashura over a video that was posted after he was already harassing ashura.  Your CP started harassing Ashura ever since you kicked everyone from TheFallen clan and discord after server restart for no reason.  As for your CP hatred of Audge, Chill, Poppa, Elementz, Nardy I cant comment about since I have no idea what went on between all of you, but as for Myself, Nagnar we only started defending ourselves and calling out the constant lies your CP spews.  As for NeoNemesis, I find it hilarious you even mention him in your post since it proves how delusion you are, the guy has never said a bad thing about anyone. 

But lets get back to the topic at hand.  I for one didn't petition anything but do believe he got what he deserved.  I believe the GM's where severely lacking in their explanation over why he was banned.  The harassment wasn't simply what he was doing but to the extent he was doing it.  For more then a month the guy has stalked Ashura xp groups all over the map relentlessly trying to stop anyone from doing anything outside of town.  When he couldn't do it alone he called in his full CP to help greif Ashura groups until they left where they where xping.  Then he would follow them wherever they went and repeated this until they would give up xping for the night with some talking about quitting the game because of it. This is the reason some petitioned him and in the end the GM's agreed and gave him a 72hr ban.  As for the reason lild1nk feels justified in doing this you would have to ask him but take his answer with a grain of salt because if its anything like weiners reason above that cant be true since it started well before that video was posted.

If anyone has reason to be sore over anything its the members that where kicked from TheFallen for no reason (or any that was ever given even after multiple requests) and reformed back into Ashura.  Even after this and Infami keeping the castle, all the items in the CWH and the adena made from the castle being dark for 2 weeks (over 10b according to them) as a clan we were upset but willing to let things go.  I assumed Infami and CP just wanted to join MS and need the clan, castle and adena as paymet for entry to MS.  But all we did as a clan was try to take back Giran because why not? What does a empty clan need with a castle? But then Infami brought his CP and few MS groups to keep it so we moved on to other castles.  But guess what? Infami and crew as well as the MS groups decided to follow us to every castle to prevent us from taking anything.  Ok maybe they were just sore we tried to take Giran back whatever.  But ever since everyone that was kicked from TheFallen and reformed in Ashura Infami and crew and especially lild1nk has made it their personal goal to greif our clan to the point of exhaustion.   If anything you would think it would be the other way around as Ashura were the only people wronged by Infami and his CP not the other way around.  But for what ever reason they dont see it that way and lild1nk even more so as he spent almost 24hrs a day 7 days a week since non stop greifing.

As for Ashura as a clan it was our intention to stay a neutral PVE clan.  But due to Infami's CP and a couple other groups of MS it does look as we are leaning away from MS since we are forced to fight them.  Well thats enough typing for me today.

I love all the "oh we are neutral" but have nova members or boxes tagged in ur clan :D 

6 minutes ago, BattleScav said:

never go full retard

1 hour ago, GentlemanJim said:

I seriously doubt that being a complete jerk and ruining the game for dozens of innocent people is the way "the game was intended to be played."  The real problem, however, is the complete inconsistency and lack of training (not to mention simple intelligence) of the outsourced "GMs."  The petition function should be brought in house and run by people who understand the game and know what they are doing.  The rules should be clarified and applied consistently.  And it shouldn't be like pulling teeth to get real GMs to respond to problems and suggestions in this forum.  And neither weekends not holidays should be excuses.  A real GM should be monitoring these forums and the petitions every day, weekends and holidays included.  This nonsense has to stop.

They're not innocent. And are being punished for a reason.

5 minutes ago, Surgical said:

They're not innocent. And are being punished for a reason.

There's always 2 sides to every story, actually 3.  The third being the truth.  Fact is lilD1nk crossed a line and it was recognized by the GM's.  I've been over this drama for months now but some ppl can't seem to let it go.

1 minute ago, ChillTown said:

There's always 2 sides to every story, actually 3.  The third being the truth.  Fact is lilD1nk crossed a line and it was recognized by the GM's.  I've been over this drama for months now but some ppl can't seem to let it go.

Still not a bannable offense.

6 minutes ago, ChillTown said:

Fact is lilD1nk crossed a line and it was recognized by the GM's.

What line, what rule, and why. Otherwise it's more poor decision making by outsourced GMs. Once upon a Time you could literally grief people out of the game. No server transfers and even after they allowed name changes they used to put up a weekly notification list.

When did it become not ok and why is all I'm asking.

To keep it simple he was targeting a specific group of people, in this case Ashura and mis-using his skills for the sole purpose of disrupting game play.  His intentions were to make people quit the game as other members of his cp have stated in chat.  Now if this was done for a few days and then dropped or was a one time occurance - that is ok.  But when you target a specific group and repeatedly do it for months day in and day out it becomes a case of harassment.  When you add the fact that he was obviously using zoom hack to locate people it compounds the situation even further.  To be clear, I do not know what the gm's said or thought or how they came to their conclusion other than D1nk posting his email from the GM's.

7 minutes ago, ChillTown said:

To keep it simple he was targeting a specific group of people, in this case Ashura and mis-using his skills for the sole purpose of disrupting game play.  His intentions were to make people quit the game as other members of his cp have stated in chat.  Now if this was done for a few days and then dropped or was a one time occurance - that is ok.  But when you target a specific group and repeatedly do it for months day in and day out it becomes a case of harassment.  When you add the fact that he was obviously using zoom hack to locate people it compounds the situation even further.  To be clear, I do not know what the gm's said or thought or how they came to their conclusion other than D1nk posting his email from the GM's.

Dude, no one uses zoom hack lol. There is only 10 places to xp in lineage 2 at a certain level. It is ridiculously easy to find people. This isn't C5 running through 15 catacombs/necros =D

The crying is insane. I don't care what anyone says, pvp is part of the game, if you don't like it get out.

Just now, weinerthezorn said:

Dude, no one uses zoom hack lol. There is only 10 places to xp in lineage 2 at a certain level. It is ridiculously easy to find people. This isn't C5 running through 15 catacombs/necros =D

The crying is insane.

Sorry Weiner but it appears that you guys are the ones crying in this case.  I am simply trying to share my thoughts so people understand the whole story and not the little bits and pieces that you guys have posted.

2 minutes ago, ChillTown said:

Sorry Weiner but it appears that you guys are the ones crying in this case.  I am simply trying to share my thoughts so people understand the whole story and not the little bits and pieces that you guys have posted.

and it's not the fact that he finds people, he finds them within 5 min of them using their my teleport to locations.

1 minute ago, ChillTown said:

and it's not the fact that he finds people, he finds them within 5 min of them using their my teleport to locations.

And it takes 10 minutes to search the entire map lol. 50% chance he finds them in 5 minutes. Seriously your making yourself and clan look pathetic. Stop it.

He is a tank with average gear and you can't handle him. You have top gear guy.

1 minute ago, weinerthezorn said:

And it takes 10 minutes to search the entire map lol. 50% chance he finds them in 5 minutes. Seriously your making yourself and clan look pathetic. Stop it.

He is a tank with average gear and you can't handle him. You have top gear guy.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to think what you want, but none of this takes away from his actions.  Besides it not me I am more bothered by him going after all the lowbies in our PVE clan.  Him pulling lowbies from GC captive 4 to lower GC.  It's not about him wanting the room, it is obvious to what he is trying to accomplish.

Lets be real - I only seeked the 'Top PvP' party of Ashura at first, then (about 3 weeks ago) Nagnar and BattleScav started calling me 'liltard' and sh** talking - so I added their group to the hunt list.

Easiest kills of my life, and justified - you guys talk so much mess and can't back it up. You need to learn your place in this social game.  Don't mess with people better than you. And since I started, you have picked up your sh** talk, so I keep killing.  You coulda stopped at any point but you didn't - even randoms like ZooArcher talk and I didn't respond to any of you.
Then you posted the video; Chilltown PM'd me about it, and BPP distributed it (no idea who else sent it, but this is how we got it) - that's when the gloves came off, and only then did I start messing with all Ashura.  It hasn't even been a month, because during the first EXP weekend we let Nagnar's PT exp right next to us in Elven for 2+ hours... coulda blinked and wiped them but that was before they started talking sh** and when it was just a personal issue between us and the top cp.
As to me finding you guys instantly... there are only 2 top hunting spots, your clan can't handle them without a strong PT (which can be assessed the first time I find you), if it's a weak Ashura group, rule out Elven and Superion -- then there's just 3 group spots to play - GC, which takes 2 min to sweep group spots. AF, which takes 2 minutes to sweep group spots, or GoS, which is a pain but needs to be swept because people go there. You guys are so predictable it hurts.
I was told when I roll up on audge group she audibly goes 'how endearing' in discord. xD I'm sure shes still so endeared with all those tears hahahah xD 

Aside from all this tho, because I feel justified in my targeting of you and your clan (they can leave at any time and be safe), the issue now is that it's bannable to force use skills on players or avoid getting a PK by outsmarting an EXP party and getting mobs to kill them.  This, along with the fact that sending enough petitions will get you what you're asking for no matter what.

Omg omg omg.. i got a mention!! Im famous by proxy now, sweet!!!

Dude we should be friends, we both got a temp ban.. we prolly have other stuff in common too...

So whats your fav color?

Band? What music you like...

You grind exp? Lets party bro..

Archived