Jump to content
Forums

BAN for using CTRL button?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, EgglandsBest said:

Aside from all this tho, because I feel justified in my targeting of you and your clan (they can leave at any time and be safe), the issue now is that it's bannable to force use skills on players or avoid getting a PK by outsmarting an EXP party and getting mobs to kill them.  This, along with the fact that sending enough petitions will get you what you're asking for no matter what.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the method that you used that got you banned. Whether you PKed or pulled mobs it doesn't matter really; all you wanted to do is mess with people. I for one stayed out of the drama when you people kicked us out of TheFallen. If anything, I would've liked to be given a reason, but obviously that never happened and that's in the past, so it doesn't matter anymore. Then your group and some people from Ashura kept the drama going and now, you magically feel justified to target everyone including me for having the same tag as the people you don't like. I'm sorry, but I simply cannot find any shred of logic in this especially since I've personally never disrespected or bothered you or anyone else in your group.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just stop spending money, after my case and this it should be apparent. Incompetent people are not worthy of our money. 

He should not have gotten banned over this. It is part of the game. Bad decision on NC part.

That risk is implied by the simple fact you choose to play an open world pvp game so if you don't like it it's time to go play something else..  

1 hour ago, Dargor said:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the method that you used that got you banned. 

Then that's weird why their reasoning for my ban is the method, you don't think?  I posted exactly what i was told.

Do you not you understand that being in a clan gives you the pros as well as cons associated with that clan? Whether that's enemies, allies, wars...  you choose to be tagged under that clan, and in doing so you accept everything that comes along with being in that clan.  They tainted your clan name when they posted that vid and various other shouts.  Now you're dealing with that and whether you had anything to do with it or not doesn't matter. Welcome to being guilty by association

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, EgglandsBest said:

Then that's weird why their reasoning for my ban is the method, you don't think?  I posted exactly what i was told.

Do you not you understand that being in a clan gives you the pros as well as cons associated with that clan? Whether that's enemies, allies, wars...  you choose to be tagged under that clan, and in doing so you accept everything that comes along with being in that clan.  They tainted your clan name when they posted that vid and various other shouts.  Now you're dealing with that and whether you had anything to do with it or not doesn't matter. Welcome to being guilty by association

Lets not talk about pros and cons associated with clans, especially wars. Those became a joke the moment penalty for leaving was reduced to 10 minutes. And to be perfectly honest with you the first time I've heard of that video you mention was over here in this thread. I haven't watched it nor took a part in making it and until quite recently I wasn't even aware of its existence. If you still want to blame me on things I've taken no part in, then so be it. It still doesn't justify your actions in my opinion.

Either way, I doubt this conversation will change anything. I just wanted to express my point of view on this matter. Have a nice day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dargor said:

Lets not talk about pros and cons associated with clans, especially wars. Those became a joke the moment penalty for leaving was reduced to 10 minutes.

Oh I agree. A dark time in history is when I used to be Nova when Uprising was still a thing. We told Donnie that we were going to leave because we had gone weeks of being corralled in town unable to exp as literally war tags would come within a buff round of being outside. He understood and told us good luck. So untagged and grinding away. Guess who comes to pay us a visit?

Those were the vaguely justified ones. Farmer clans would PK you just for being in their catacomb. PVP clans PKed everyone just to start drama. Top clans PK/train/harass you for trying to exp in Cruma/TOI/DVC/Forge/MoS/Tomb/Hellfire/Hellbound. L2 has always been like this. Even when you could train the 7Signs castle guardians(remember those?) to kill player shops in town and have them drop ITEMS. No one got banned. I don't even remember suspensions being handed out.

 

But now L2 has morphed into some pseudo PvE centric game? I don't buy that argument.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys/Girls and others,

 

ALL relax i can tell you all NO Need to worry, i think there was something else about the ban that wasnt mentioned. 

 

This is a message i got today from a GM TODAY! 

Lineage II is a massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) that incorporates PvPvE gameplay, meaning that Player versus Player and Player versus Environment actions are both integral parts of the overall experience.

Unsolicited player versus player conflicts are considered a part of the game. It is not considered to be a violation of the Rules of Conduct or User Agreement.

 

SO there you go, NOTHING TO worry ABOUT, no need to hang the gloves away and quit.

Hope this helps everyone

 

 

 

 

Edited by FistofFury
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jackl said:

Those were the vaguely justified ones. Farmer clans would PK you just for being in their catacomb. PVP clans PKed everyone just to start drama. Top clans PK/train/harass you for trying to exp in Cruma/TOI/DVC/Forge/MoS/Tomb/Hellfire/Hellbound. L2 has always been like this. Even when you could train the 7Signs castle guardians(remember those?) to kill player shops in town and have them drop ITEMS. No one got banned. I don't even remember suspensions being handed out.

 

But now L2 has morphed into some pseudo PvE centric game? I don't buy that argument.

I don't see how this comparison is relevant; it was a completely different game before GoD. Also, unlike me, I doubt many people choose PVE over PvP. It's just that most people can't or won't pay for what it takes to be geared enough for PvP. If there was a PVE only server, I'd go there in an instant, but well...

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dargor said:

 it was a completely different game before GoD.

 it was the same game after GoD. If more forgiving. Summoner dots were so powerful you could grief anyone out of any spot if they weren't willing to flag back. The revised karma system was practically grief town as a perma red fed reputation to people, and those people PKed their targets with near impunity. Wars had limits. Hero skills/weapons were nerfed. 100% res became common.

When the game start to go downhill was when they added enchant items to the store, and rare accessories to hero coin. Prior to that the gear gap was much smaller and could be overcome in mere weeks of dedicated play.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jackl said:

 it was the same game after GoD. If more forgiving. Summoner dots were so powerful you could grief anyone out of any spot if they weren't willing to flag back. The revised karma system was practically grief town as a perma red fed reputation to people, and those people PKed their targets with near impunity. Wars had limits. Hero skills/weapons were nerfed. 100% res became common.

When the game start to go downhill was when they added enchant items to the store, and rare accessories to hero coin. Prior to that the gear gap was much smaller and could be overcome in mere weeks of dedicated play.

No idea where you're going with this and I'm done arguing for today. I'll stick to my PVE and ignore the rest as usual.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't want to respond to this, and have chosen to stay out of it but the lies and propaganda you choose to spread is ridiculous. 

Everywhere I look in game on the forums I see you all talking about Ashura members and clan. You are still hurt after a decision your CP made in February. The decision to end the clan merger in TheFallen.

Since we formed back up you have done nothing short of follow us around for the last 4 months, you talk about us in world chat, even at this moment mentioning Ashura members in multiple threads within the forum with falsehoods in an attempt to sabotage their game play. 

I have never seen anyone QQ so much, you and the CP are the instigators of the initial break and everything that followed. I am sick of hearing about how much it has hurt you and your CP. If we are going to be real about things lets get real. Even before the merger all this has ever been about is your CP and their feelings. Everyday you see your CP's feelings in world chat and in forum posts. The lies and propaganda you spread. It is amusing how you ingratiate with powerful players so you can roll out your agenda however you see fit.

Lets think of others outside your CP for a second, the 70 other clan members waking up in the morning to Infami and Noble literally kicking them because Victra threatened to leave game and quit.  With that and Noble's feelings being hurt because another officer asked her to "stop being so bossy" you have engaged in an obsessive vendetta stating that "you won't stop until we have all quit game". 

With the backing of MS you have found a safe space. With this you follow Ashura everywhere they go, using "effective" methods you show up at every spot in and out of town. You wage war and use loopholes in the PVP system in an attempt to  apply pressure on a PVE clan. All of this you do because your CP's feelings are hurt. So hurt that you literally NEVER exp just follow us around the map, talk about us in world chat, come to every one of our siege's even stalk our clan hall and clan members.

I mean what value outside of the fed Hero clan rep does your CP even offer MS. You never help them at siege, you don't raid with them, you are all unsuccessful in the real wars MS has with SoloFarmers, Nova and FS. 

You leave a trail of destruction behind you from RescueRangers, TheFallen and now MS which in my opinion was stronger without your CP.

RescueRangers was dead, when we joined we infused the clan with active players and brought CP's from many different clans. We were the reason TheFallen took Giran Castle, the reason we took a dim castle. The fusion with Ashura was the reason we were a successful clan. Now you keep your castles because of MS and only MS.

Lets all be aware that your CP made off with:

The adena that was made from selling the Dark Stones from our DIM castle to clan members.

The adena that was made from keeping Giran Castle Dark.

The countless weapons and armor we all donated before everyone was kicked so we could help lower lvl members.

I mention this not because we want any of it, It was a small price to pay to get away from the promises that were broken, we are stronger now as Ashura.

WE choose not to retaliate, because we are PVE and WE think about the harassment a war would give lower level members. We actually care about our people and want them to have an environment they can thrive in.

Continue to spread your propaganda and use out of context screenshots to promote your view. The fake news team would be proud of you.

If individuals have petitioned you it's probably because you deserve it. NCSOFT has a log of all player activity and I trust they are able to source and determine the correct course of action. You talk about petitioning so innocently but you and your CP mention in world chat, forums and actively petition our members. We also have had people receive consequences from NCSOFT from your petitions. No QQ about it because it was probably the right call for NC to make.

You constantly attempt to push ASHURA out of the middle lane with your propaganda and lies . WE ARE NEUTRAL. We refuse to get caught up in the wars between MS and NOVA.

 "How can you be neutral if you done dragons with nova"

If we are neutral it doesn't mean we have to turn down the opportunity of end game content such as dragons with other clans, we are neutral not enemies. If we have the chance for end game content and gear we would opt in with other neutral parties. That to me is how being neutral works.

I am sure we will see more posts mentioning Ashura, more world shouts of us and our activities, more of our clan members mentioned in posts and petitions, i'm sure we will see you relentlessly hunting us while we exp, but through it all know we are 100% better off now we are Ashura.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There are only 2 solutions.

1. Remove petitions  system as it gets abused by players. 

2.make every petition cost 8k ncoin, so u know for sure that the petition is worth looking into.

from players having the audicity to request their dragon wep be downgraded to others petitioning pvp.

 

it has gone far enough, do what u do best NCWEST and make petitions expensive, just like this game

Edited by Bable2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bigpoppapump said:

I mean what value outside of the fed Hero clan rep does your CP even offer MS. You never help them at siege, you don't raid with them, you are all unsuccessful in the real wars MS has with SoloFarmers, Nova and FS. 

 

Lets all be aware that your CP made off with:

The countless weapons and armor we all donated before everyone was kicked so we could help lower lvl members.

If that was the case why didn't they kick us and invite your 3 parties when you offered it last week?

As far as the donated items - who that is left in TF right now received any of those +8 sets made with the donations? Those freebies all went to pre-merge Ashura members *cough* nardy *cough*

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am truly confused. I'm unsure what invite you are attaining to. Sounds like a plug for more propaganda.

I'm a fair and honest guy and willing to admit a few members received gear, that was an unfair mention from me.

Glad a few good players received armor from everything that was contributed. The rest still stands.

I have said my piece. No doubt there will be rebuttals to try entice me back to commenting on this post.

Gave up my keyboard warrior days a long time ago. With that I bid you all goodnight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol I didnt know you were into writing fiction pieces. The (roughly) 6-8b adena total was kept because its really silly to hand money to people attempting to troll you in shout, also you did/do want it. You've PM'ed me about it like 15 times. 
I know that this is entirely a troll post because of this line "We were the reason TheFallen took Giran Castle, the reason we took a dim castle." 
 

Theres no way you kept a straight face typing all that out. "We are stronger now as ashura" its too much. lol. heres the long and the short of it

Theres like 60 people in ashura that are suffering because of 10 people or so. I dont want everyone in ashura to quit, I like about 75% of everyone in the clan (still).

I appreciate the effort you put into writing this because honestly its comedy. The bottom line is 10 of you (roughly) want/look for/enjoy being hunted and pvped, we will continue to oblige you on this.
But seriously, you cant handle fighting 1 of the mid/low geared CP's in MS, but you're the reason that we took castles? xD
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Giving you an opportunity to save face was more about helping you infami than it was wanting anything from you.

Real great content and come backs from the 3 of you there. Man those zingers hit me hard. Must of been posting because I said I was sleeping. 

The fact that you think TheFallen took Giran and Dion in DIM without us is the real gold here. The only reason you exist in game or have anything anymore is because MS allows you.

Should of let RR just die out instead of throw you the lifeline we did.

Choosing not to engage in pvp is a lot different than handling that mid grade tank also.

Again team work makes the dream work. Something you guys never managed to grasp.

Until the next post of zingers and feels I bid you adieu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Infami said:

Lol I didnt know you were into writing fiction pieces. The (roughly) 6-8b adena total was kept because its really silly to hand money to people attempting to troll you in shout, also you did/do want it. You've PM'ed me about it like 15 times. 
I know that this is entirely a troll post because of this line "We were the reason TheFallen took Giran Castle, the reason we took a dim castle." 
 

Theres no way you kept a straight face typing all that out. "We are stronger now as ashura" its too much. lol. heres the long and the short of it

Theres like 60 people in ashura that are suffering because of 10 people or so. I dont want everyone in ashura to quit, I like about 75% of everyone in the clan (still).

I appreciate the effort you put into writing this because honestly its comedy. The bottom line is 10 of you (roughly) want/look for/enjoy being hunted and pvped, we will continue to oblige you on this.
But seriously, you cant handle fighting 1 of the mid/low geared CP's in MS, but you're the reason that we took castles? xD
 

That's not really the case and you know it.  Your cp jumps back and forth from MS and THE FALLEN and you started putting wars up so if we do fight back, we end up with a war with MS which we obviously don't want or we end up with a war with The Fallen which is a dead clan. So your cp can jump into THE FALLEN and run around killing Ashura peeps who are xping.  Going after a pve clan running pve skills...  What does that get you?

You know all about this as when we were all in THE FALLEN you avoided wars with dead clans as well as wars with MS/Nova.  On another note when we merged Ashura had a castle, RR did not.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

"Team work makes the dream work" 
"Cant coordinate 100 people to defeat 7 during a castle siege"

Also I never said we took the castle without you. I vividly remember where just about everyone was when we physically took the castle, dead on the ground or in town.
(except you chill, but you were in our siege party:ph34r:
All of this is way off topic from the point of this thread, which is that attacking people in game, is not/should not be a bannable offense ever. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...