BAN for using CTRL button?

2 minutes ago, Infami said:

"Team work makes the dream work" 
"Cant coordinate 100 people to defeat 7 during a castle siege"

Also I never said we took the castle without you. I vividly remember where just about everyone was when we physically took the castle, dead on the ground or in town.
(except you chill, but you were in our siege party:ph34r:
All of this is way off topic from the point of this thread, which is that attacking people in game, is not/should not be a bannable offense ever. 

Funny that Infami, I seem to remember Ashura/SK took Stuttgart for the first cycle against 4 clans Including your CP. 

I think we lost it last minute when you traded in your core values to help APEX in what was a great siege.

I seem to remember Ashura/SK vs sunshine/core/crows/LosBandidos/MS/TheFallen/DR. But we almost had it eh.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, EgglandsBest said:

Would like an explaination why I was banned for holding CTRL and using skills, same as every other player has in the past:
eacdefaeb9908df949603f54b4b55489.png

Meanwhile - camping on bodies and PKing them as soon as they accept rez is fine.  Pulling people and forcing them to go red, then collecting their gear (GM posts actually blamed the macroers) is fine. 

This is a PvP focused game, with heavy social aspects to it. There is a balance, you try not to bleep of the people who can kill you and you don't take sh** from people you can kill.  How do you fight people who don't throw a war up if the only ways to kill them can be mass reported for 'harassment'?

I guess this is a notice to everyone: if anyone kills you in anyway that 'ruins your enjoyment' if you get enough people to report them they will get banned! So careful if you hold CTRL to hit players, if you PK, if you do any sort of shenanigans!  Welcome to PvP in 2018.

Edit/Update 7/14 10:40pm - They refuse to lift the ban even after being given screen shots of GM/CM responses about similar issues of force pulling players and other 'messing with players gameplay' where their responses were that it was a part of the game you have to deal with.
They state, "However we are still unable to uplift the suspension on your account. As previously indicated in the Rules of Conduct, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players. Thank you for understanding our position on this matter."
Lineage 2 - 2018 "If you can't beat them, report them." 
Enjoy guys, best wishes.

I am just going to post this here, so we get back on topic. Stop trying to derail with nonsense.

Poppa you have never took a castle my party was standing inside, you took a castle from a random clan and we killed you, and they took it back from you. I cant help it that you couldnt kill one party of people and hold the castle?

4 minutes ago, Infami said:

Poppa you have never took a castle my party was standing inside, you took a castle from a random clan and we killed you, and they took it back from you. I cant help it that you couldnt kill one party of people and hold the castle?

Thank god for game footage otherwise you would have others believing your own nonsense.

Right that's it from me. Enough precious moments with my family wasted on this post.

Enjoy the propaganda machine folks

Talk about Fake News! These elaborate arguments generated by pathological "Bad Actors" imaginings are always the same and ALWAYS from the same voices, the Lineage 2 Trolling community - people that get off on others frustration - there is a word for that; Sadistic. They cry out to all that will listen because they NEED to whinge like spoiled children when they are restricted from expressing their insecurities using abusive and controlling behaviors; 'It's a PvP game how dare you report me for ANY interactions I perform,' - 'Oh, why, Oh why have you failed me NCSoft,' - 'I was just following the rules and they barred me' - 'How is this a PvP game if I can't PvP on whomever, where ever and when ever I want to' - 'I and me' - 'me and I' - 'me me ME!!!!' - 'i - i - I!!' - 'OMG GM's don't you know ME, it's ME ME ME!????' 'MEEEEEEEE!' This is the insecurity of those with the God complex - a deeply seated misguided sense of self importance and superiority over others.

Let me clear up your delusions on a few things wannabe's; stalk people, it's a crime (in the real world too), You stalk people and interfere with them, it's a crime. You follow a group of people around and cause them to lose monetary items on purpose for your need to satisfy sadistic pleasures or a sense of vengeance, do I need to say it again - it's criminal! You seek revenge for perceived unfairly addressed disputes in the form of Gang Stalking and harassment, it's insecurity and weakness but most importantly....still a crime. You persistently action routine Gang Stalking as revenge on a group because of perceived insults to your character and person, well that's also weak of character AND, you guessed it - it's still a crime. In fact stalking and harassment for personal gain or retribution or any other reason at all is ALWAYS a crime.

These things were made crimes in the real world and in game in Lineage II BECAUSE of the very actions of these deranged and self interested peoples in every community. If there weren't people abusing these rules of the system all the time, we wouldn't actually need the rules. You have created the system you are howling about with your unreasonable behaviors - it ain't Rocket Science. Stalk people, you are a criminal - period, end of story - NCSoft recognize it and the only people jumping up and down about it are,...(drum roll please) the sociopaths in question! Yep, if you said 'unfair' to this minor penalty of a three day suspension (a light tap on the wrist if anything), you are these psychotically self possessed and self interested people the system is protecting others from - YOU are the problem with people. The Disturbed, people that have no purpose without their own self interests imposed on everyone else and their favorite behavior of all - control and manipulation of other peoples actions. You are Psychos!!! No 'if's' or 'but's' about it, you may not be on the Ted Bundy or Manson Family end of the scale but you are well over the line and comfortably sitting in the zone of a Sociopath. These people are being identified more and more in society and you have all just identified yourselves to the Lineage II community - Bravo! You remember that movie, about that guy that that dressed up like his own Mother and stabbed innocent women because of his monumentally low sense of self worth, insecurities and unbalanced mindset. That was based on a the real world Nut Case who talked to people that weren't there and made clothes out of peoples skin - yep these are your people! Your Tribe! Your Brethren! You should own your crap really. Quit with the denial, the drama and the victim stuff, when you clearly and absolutely are the victimizer! This includes the little followers echoing said sociopaths nonsense campaigns - but you are the weakest of all, truly the grunts and bottom feeders enabling the twisted and lost.

This is a recreational environment created for the purposes of (a) making money and (b) personal recreation and enjoyment - we ALL have the right to be NOT harassed - Dhur. The Code of Conduct was put in place to protect your rights as a human being, not as a stalker. The rules are there because there will always be pathological personalities who deem their own needs over those of others and will inflict these bizarro self involved behaviors on others in order to meet their own sadisitic needs, this is the definition of a psychopath. When you breach these BASIC code of conduct policies, put into place by every organization to protect people from personalities like that, you are liable for your actions. Ask ANY Lawyer, ask any organization, ...any government ... any one not of sadistic tendencies,.. need we go on... It's not a new concept or a complicated one and it is designed to manage and dissuade manipulative pathological personalities that crop up in every system including the cyber community. In a faceless environment this is the only protection from cowardly Psychos resigned to gang stalking. 

Easy fix for all involved, do not seek others out constantly, proceduraly and pathologically in order to interfere with ANY persons fair and reasonable expectations of not being harassed in a paid for recreational environment and you won't be hearing from management about it - no harm no foul. Does it need to be said more slowly or something>? 'Couldn't be simpler for you to achieve, unless of course you have some real insecurity issues of your own that you can't get past. There is a reason a clan can decide not to accept a war, because it's a game and people log in to have fun, not to be stalked and not to be harassed. Some people log in for other reasons and these policies are there to protect those enjoying a RECREATIONAL game from these bizarre and psychotic needy people with transparent behaviors and insecurities simply seeking to be visible in apparently any light possible, even if it's under the ugly lamp. In short - get a life - move on - get over it or how about Just get lost already! Stop obsessing over these people, it's just plain odd! Get on with your CP or your lives; Lose your virginity, get some sun, drop a few pounds, maybe you will even start to like yourselves again one day. In any case; don't go away angry, just - go - away. Problem solved for everyone!

As for the comments of people who were not involved, never present and never witnessed said harassment and gang stalking taking place onglingly. Your words are mute - end of story.

Build that bridge and get over it all.

You know who this is...

1 hour ago, Jackl said:

Outside of the possibility that these novels aren't full on trolls. I do believe you may be playing the wrong game.

Am I playing the wrong game or have you just not read the rules...  or even just the first rule...?
I know it's a lot of words to get your head around but just maybe, if you can get an adult to read it to you,.. very slowly, it might actually make sense.
For your convenience I have underlined some of the parts you're obviously struggling with.

Lineage 2 Code of Conduct
Rule number 1:
While playing Lineage II, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game.
To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.
https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/lineage-2/lineage-2-rules-of-conduct.php

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt is it...

Best of luck to you with that progress.

32 minutes ago, MissDirect said:

Am I playing the wrong game or have you just not read the rules...  or even just the first rule...?
I know it's a lot of words to get your head around but just maybe, if you can get an adult to read it to you,.. very slowly, it might actually make sense.
For your convenience I have underlined some of the parts you're obviously struggling with.

Rule number 1:
While playing Lineage II, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game.
To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.

Someone not wanting to participate in PvP should not have the ability to abuse this rule of conduct. In fact, "you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy this game" ... does the PvPer not have the right to play and enjoy the game? They are the ones playing the game as intended. This rule was not meant to be applied to punish someone is participating in a core mechanic of the game.

Lineage II is a massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) that incorporates PvPvE gameplay, meaning that Player versus Player and Player versus Environment actions are both parts of the overall experience.

I understand that some players may wish to minimize PvP gameplay. However, please note that it can happen in PvPvE areas.

Unsolicited player versus player conflicts are consider part of the game. It is not considered to be a violation of the Rules of Conduct or User Agreement. I hope this information will help you enjoy the PvE gameplay in Lineage II.

Or how about the description right on the overview page:

Players rule supreme in this brutal and beautiful world filled with magical beasts, large-scale conflict, territories to conquer and rival clans to battle. With a strong emphasis on PvP, you may find challenges around every corner in Lineage II, but you have the means to protect yourself. Develop your character and obtain the power to enforce your will upon the realm. Seize your destiny and allow your own hand to write the history of this world!

Playing the game as intended is not a violation. If the argument that hunting enemy clans in the game is a bannable offense stands then literally the entirety of Nova and MorningStar should be banned right now by that logic.

Again, if a person perceives playing in a player versus player environment as bullying then my suggestion would be for them to research games that offer player versus environment only servers for them to participate in, as Lineage 2 is probably not best suited for someone who becomes distressed, threatened, or feels otherwise harassed by PvP interactions with other players.

1 hour ago, MissDirect said:

Rule number 1:

This rule is not about gameplay, but actual physical threats, gross personal attacks, IRL and social media harassment. NCsoft has always had the policy of keeping the fight in the game and as clean as possible. You can always tell your opponent they're terrible at the game; you can't tell them they're a terrible parent and should die. That example actually happened to a woman years ago and the offending account got a 14 day ban because of it.

"Years ago" are the key words.  Now I see such real-life threats and insults all the time and no one gets banned.  It's a shame.  I agree with you on the intent of the rule, but people who systematically try to ruin other people's game should be banned for life anyway.  Just because the game allows such meanness doesn't mean it must be tolerated, no matter how vicious and destructive of the game it is.  

The problem here is that the people who answer the tickets in l2 support have absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE about the game whatsoever and they are only reading bunch of Q&A manuals so they see that sentence and they think it applies to PVP, but it does NOT. 

Even though Griefing has always been part of L2 you guys forget this game was designed before e-bullying became a thing and the consequences it carries - all companies, any not just NC Soft, are forced by Law to take measures against clear cases of bullying/harasment nowadays and that's it really.

Take a moment to do some selfreflection and think it over.

btw this doesn't mean players can now start the petiton grief game cause as there need to be clear proof the offender has done his/hers actions multiple times etc, which threshold applies only NC knows so just use common sense and take a break, have a kit kat after you pked someone for the 25th time ;)

ps, seriously to many tears over a 3 day temp ban, you guys act like it was perma..

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

ps, seriously to many tears over a 3 day temp ban, you guys act like it was perma..

That's the point, next time force attacking will land me a longer or perma ban... so that's why we are trying to get an official GM stance on this -- also banning me on exp weekend rip.

As to that long novel whoever posted -- killing people and stealing their castle is also against the law in real life. get over yourself with your comparison to game and real life, it has no grounds for this game. I have never threatened you IRL and certainly don't care to see what you look like in IRL. I find and hunt you in this game, you are my war tags - in fact you have started the war many times, so clearly that idea is mutual even tho you don't have the war up all the time. 
For a clan with 'PvP' in their recruitment macro you guys look pretty silly.

This seems to be quite a frivolous ban.  Griefing is part of gameplay.  The only times I have petitioned players for harassment was when they threatened to bleep and kill me IRL (this guy is actually in jail now LOL), or shout people's personal RL info in game.  Creepers in this game don't understand the concept of boundaries.  

all jokes & dramaz aside my point was actually dead serious as companies like NC Soft will actually have to act on such allegations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberbullying#Law_enforcement

so what you guys really want to know from NC Soft is what are the rules on griefing / pking / ganks etc.

it ain't 2003/4 anymore, welcome to 2018

ps, to be clear am not anti griefing or pking etc. as I've done that alot myself back in the days - just quit it after loosing key augments to many times cause I was red :)

You know it's always been pretty clear to me that people usually start to say the word 'should' a lot around the time they realize their argument is flawed and they are arguing from a failed position. 'Not a huge fan of the word 'should,' it's a limiting psychology to embrace, like using 'can't'. And I never used the phrase 'bullying' either, so I'm sorry but I just kinda lost interest 'bout halfway down your post there. You just don't hold my attention too well at all, I am just kind of allergic to BS and pettiness but I get the hatin' gist of it all, very impressive.

What I did ACTUALLY say were things like 'pathological' and 'Gang Stalking', these are clinical and legal descriptions of behaviors that are considered by any mental health or legal professional as dangerous to other people and a liability to everyone involved with them.These are terms used in court to decide a persons fate who is not equipped to decide it for themselves. Way over the top obsessive stalking behavior traits and the inability to let go of an obsession about a person even when it's in a persons own best interests - total freakin' red flag to those mentioned professionals, and NCSoft get that. So you can 'shoulda' coulda' woulda' all freakin' day about the games true intended essence and the deeper Sun Tzu philosophies of the true pvp warrior but when your actions breach the code of conduct, and too often to be explained as anything other than stalking... Well, you win a prize! Don't let the door hit you from behind as you leave.

BTW, I really don't take part in the toxic forum community usually but I made an exception for the Stalkers because of the level of psychotic behavior being displayed and the distorted, skewed views being posted about it all here. If I fail to respond further, just imagine I am here with you anyway, tidying up your delusions of grandeur and your made up policies of what NCSoft 'should' and 'should' not be doing for you, you certainly have the imagination for it all, go nuts! It's what your'e best at after all.

'Love your work Draecke, post more, you're awesome, others pale in comparison.

13 hours ago, MissDirect said:

You should own your crap really. Quit with the denial, the drama and the victim stuff, when you clearly and absolutely are the victimizer! This includes the little followers echoing said sociopaths nonsense campaigns - but you are the weakest of all, truly the grunts and bottom feeders enabling the twisted and lost.

I wish you woulda posted this sooner I coulda stopped reading your first essay half through as well. 

3 hours ago, MissDirect said:

You know it's always been pretty clear to me that people usually start to say the word 'should' a lot around the time they realize their argument is flawed and they are arguing from a failed position. 'Not a huge fan of the word 'should,' it's a limiting psychology to embrace, like using 'can't'. And I never used the phrase 'bullying' either, so I'm sorry but I just kinda lost interest 'bout halfway down your post there. You just don't hold my attention too well at all, I am just kind of allergic to BS and pettiness but I get the hatin' gist of it all, very impressive.

What I did ACTUALLY say were things like 'pathological' and 'Gang Stalking', these are clinical and legal descriptions of behaviors that are considered by any mental health or legal professional as dangerous to other people and a liability to everyone involved with them.These are terms used in court to decide a persons fate who is not equipped to decide it for themselves. Way over the top obsessive stalking behavior traits and the inability to let go of an obsession about a person even when it's in a persons own best interests - total freakin' red flag to those mentioned professionals, and NCSoft get that. So you can 'shoulda' coulda' woulda' all freakin' day about the games true intended essence and the deeper Sun Tzu philosophies of the true pvp warrior but when your actions breach the code of conduct, and too often to be explained as anything other than stalking... Well, you win a prize! Don't let the door hit you from behind as you leave.

BTW, I really don't take part in the toxic forum community usually but I made an exception for the Stalkers because of the level of psychotic behavior being displayed and the distorted, skewed views being posted about it all here. If I fail to respond further, just imagine I am here with you anyway, tidying up your delusions of grandeur and your made up policies of what NCSoft 'should' and 'should' not be doing for you, you certainly have the imagination for it all, go nuts! It's what your'e best at after all.

'Love your work Draecke, post more, you're awesome, others pale in comparison.

Stalking..... It's a video game. Calm down.

If you are truly this upset from the action in a video game, you might want to consider seeking professional help yourself. Maybe stop playing for a few months, it will do you some good. You sound nuts right now, take a step back.

I wish you good luck, 

Seriously stalking in game, I can't stop laughing. What's next? calling PETA on players for animal cruelty in a game? =D Maybe we should all stop killing monsters. 

Archived