Complaint about use of irregular program

Complaint about use of irregular program @Hime @Juji and others gm. After the implementation of the anti-bot system, several players are using software in total disagreement with Lineage's policies. Several players log more than 10 accounts per pc, it is known that they can log certain 50 screens per pc. They use this cheat to maintain various adena farm locations, preventing other honest players from finding ways to strengthen their characters. Well, we're already on a server where Pay to Win is very unbalanced and adding to that these cheaters, it's almost impossible to stay in Classic. I returned to Classic a few days ago, right after the announcement of the implementation of the anti-bot system, I spent money to acquire VIP (Ncoins) and I find almost the same group of cheaters in activity. I demand that you take action against the use of this software as well as any other illegal software or I demand a refund of the amount spent with Ncoins. Be fair, correct and ban who uses this subterfuge. This is the least you should do.

moderation edit: please do not share illegal 3rd party links