Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Artifact promotion will be added to the L2 Store for 2 weeks.
  • Back to School sale in the L2 Store will continue for 2 weeks.
  • The Summer Hot Time event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • The Ancient Cloaks will no longer be available in the L2 Store.
  • Summer Watermelon Bash event will end and related event items will be removed from players' inventories.
  • Angel Cat will be spawned for 4 days as compensation for logins being temporarily unavailable last week.

1 hour ago, jousito said:

2 weeks of ancients cloack event is a short time ..now wait 6 months more for another..bad decision i think..

Why short? Its was more then need. I spend 4 hours to enchant. Get 9 cloaks +10, but burn 40 ancient scrolls - and not make +15. If for you was need just +10 its 10-20min...

I really don't understand logic of NCsoft ...  You repeat every four months some events like Artifact events, but other kind of events like dragon jewelry, god's jewelry bottles, splendor fragments, dark and bloody stones also other jewelry Valakas, Antharas, Lindvior and many other rare items you never do this kind of events or do one time in every two years. For this reason some items last 1-2 years price is up x10 or x15 times. For example God ring before cost 80-90b now 500b, dragon rings 100b now 700-800b maybe more, earrings 50-60b now 700-800b and etc. Why do you deliberately make the prices of some items abnormally high and others not? @Hime @Juji Please for answers ?

2 hours ago, Joro said:

I really don't understand logic of NCsoft ...  You repeat every four months some events like Artifact events, but other kind of events like dragon jewelry, god's jewelry bottles, splendor fragments, dark and bloody stones also other jewelry Valakas, Antharas, Lindvior and many other rare items you never do this kind of events or do one time in every two years. For this reason some items last 1-2 years price is up x10 or x15 times. For example God ring before cost 80-90b now 500b, dragon rings 100b now 700-800b maybe more, earrings 50-60b now 700-800b and etc. Why do you deliberately make the prices of some items abnormally high and others not? @Hime @Juji Please for answers ?

In this year was many events - where you can get GOD rings (its why I have).  Prices increase not becouse no items - its just becouse TOP people farming 5-10 times more. adena, and in game not exist option to burn adena in big amounts. Here just developers fail (not suprise me at all) - they not have any knowleges how to control adena income (also prices). If "infliation" 2-3% per year - its ok. But here...100-300%...

Chek  events history.

P.S.: I say - developers not surprise me at all. Not just... Also NCwest sales depertamet... Bloody Hell... For people who play L2 (its 99% 30-60y old) they make event "Back to school... They even dont know who play in server... :/ Personaly what is school i forgot 25years ago... (and all my friends in game).

Having burnt 1000 of your cloak augment stones on ONE specific cloak and not getting the augment I was hoping for - I am deeply disgusted in the direction this game is moving forward to.  I am fairly sure the success rate of the artifact enchanting will be similarly nerfed (again!) without any communication towards us, the playerbase.
This is how you sell more of your products instead of coming up with more creative ways, game contents that we wouldn't mind paying for.  Shame on you! This games deserves to close down for good.

2 minutes ago, fkoff said:

Having burnt 1000 of your cloak augment stones on ONE specific cloak and not getting the augment I was hoping for - I am deeply disgusted in the direction this game is moving forward to.  I am fairly sure the success rate of the artifact enchanting will be similarly nerfed (again!) without any communication towards us, the playerbase.
This is how you sell more of your products instead of coming up with more creative ways, game contents that we wouldn't mind paying for.  Shame on you! This games deserves to close down for good.

Its ~ 400 variants. Popular p.skill crit dmg and crit dmg every +/- 200. I was use 600 and get p.crit dmg 7.5, and next day use 3 and get p.skill crit dmg 7.5.  Simple If get not bad augument (but for you not need) - change with person for who need :)  

2 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Its ~ 400 variants. Popular p.skill crit dmg and crit dmg every +/- 200. I was use 600 and get p.crit dmg 7.5, and next day use 3 and get p.skill crit dmg 7.5.  Simple If get not bad augument (but for you not need) - change with person for who need :)  

When it comes to fairly rare items, trading is not an option anymore. You can setup shout macros on 6 toons a day without getting one single message.  Market is also dead. It moved to RMT sites.

1 minute ago, fkoff said:

When it comes to fairly rare items, trading is not an option anymore. You can setup shout macros on 6 toons a day without getting one single message.  Market is also dead. It moved to RMT sites.

I dont know where you play.. but in Naia market wery active. I sold 8 +10 cloaks in 2 days (110-140kkk for 1). Also not have problem to sell other things.

2 minutes ago, volgobigode said:

Is maintenance finished? Can anyone tell me what time it will end in Brasilia-RS?

It will end in 1 hour and 45 minutes from the time of this post. Do your own math to convert it to your timezone ffs

Just now, Ambicija said:

I dont know where you play.. but in Naia market wery active. I sold 8 +10 cloaks in 2 days (110-140kkk for 1). Also not have problem to sell other things.

It's why I said "rare items". +10 Cloaks are all around, rarity begins at +15 - +20

1 minute ago, fkoff said:

It's why I said "rare items". +10 Cloaks are all around, rarity begins at +15 - +20

And where is the problem? :) Rare items have other price... If nobody not sell - its mean you propose less then its wort... If cant sell - its mean want more then its wort :)

ok. im out from discusion.

4 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

And where is the problem? :) Rare items have other price... If nobody not sell - its mean you propose less then its wort... If cant sell - its mean want more then its wort :)

ok. im out from discusion.

Who mentioned selling or buying? It's completely out of the scope of my original post. 

11 hours ago, Juji said:

It will not be enabled as it was removed in one of the updates.

When is the next update? This last updates took more  than they give, I am ok with the l2store,  sale what you want there and at whatever price, I chose buy or not no problem, but game content needs  refreshing and mabey a way to get the exclusive item from store  also in game , hard mode but at least 2 way to get them.

• Like 1