best class for pvE auto-farm on aden

consort

so far i've gotten se wc ss destroy tyrant all over lvl 52

the only class i could see investing to endgame is wc.

before they remove antharas tomorrow, 

what else should i try that can farm yellow-pink mobs

that you can set and forget for 19min at a time

and are actually skilling for higher pvE kill counts

yet can survive being jumped by "guard" mobs.

Blade dancer has been the best at pve sustain of the classes I played so far . But Sws was good also.   (I did get the attendance day 7  +4 plate sets on both.)

At lvl 48 BD gets the passive hp drain from their dmg (not sure if all dark elves get that), and are decent dmg undergeared with the self dance buffs.

My lvl 60 BD was  are able to autohunt SV where my lvl 70 EE had been struggling.

One thing to be aware with any auto farmers is that melees will pick up all your item drops, while ranged may not.

But ranged can mostly stay in a single spot that you choose (helpful outdoors, or if you have a few chars in party w/healer) ,

While melees will wander all over the countryside  or into dangerous rooms and away from healer range( noticable with rooms in cruma etc. )

Shal - thanks, i figured BD since they are the only other class beside SE and WC with their own VR buff.

you make a good point about wandering...   i was considering doing a kamael trickster and then boxing

my SE to keep it healed while it shots up the room from one spot as you suggest.

anyone else got ideas to share, please chime in... antharas is less than a day left to get new alts over 40,

and so far i'm not thrilled with any other race/class besides my current warcryer

that i can safely leave in the company of yellow-pink mobs on auto farm every 19 minutes...

it doesn't... i'm just really worried ncsoft will remove all these critical new player boons

before i figure out what i find is worth grinding to class 3 and f2p drop investing in gear,

which you can't really tell till you grind a few thousand mobs+guards well into class 2.  

this essense/aden type self buff, auto farm and fast leveling boons - is all new to me.

on retail i would be playing an orc tyrant and boxing an SE to VR and occasionally heal

but without any self VR buff on aden, i find that orc tyrant's require too much healing

to be left alone on auto farm for 19min...

Ah I had similar concerns,  but the website blocked me from creating accts after I made a couple of extra ones 2 weeks ago, and  support hasnt been able to help much other than advising me to keep trying every 24 hrs (presumably after it locks me out for 24 hrs for trying too much)

But I've declined to do that as I did not want to risk having my main acct/ip blocked from the game for being a nuisance spamming acct creation and looking suspicious.

(So just been using the extra bd/sws  and never got to make the other classes or claim the freebies on extra accts.)

I guess I just accepted to play with  a perma disadvantage vs those players that did get 10 accts setup prior to launch and have 9 boxes full of freebies to support their main. Plus I suspect they may end up restricting Aden to 3 clients at a future point so dont want to waste too much effort trying to create accts now.

I had similar problems trying to upgrade to deluxe pack, and will never be able to buy a strider for my main acct because I bought a light launch pack, and they cannot upgrade it, not allow me to purchase a deluxe because I already purchased a light pack.

Lots of players have far worse difficulties than this anyway, and I am still enjoying the game a lot.

You could try these links for some info on Essence classes.

(4gameforum is the EU host for ncsoft L2 Essence since 2020,  (Aden is basically the NA launch of L2Essence via ncwest host )so a lot of the info is there from 2 years ago)

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/673382/

https://eu.4game.com/en/lineage2essence/

and from this forum:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/22255-tier-list-classes-for-start/

sorry you've had such headaches. 

i've been able to make 5 accounts within days of each other without issue.

i will probably p2p by getting a month of amazon prime for the 3333 code.

yeah, i've reviewed some of the essence web sight stuff already, thanks.

i don't want to spend money, because i'm saving up to p2p on Lineage W

and also will need some Unreal-4 capable PC upgrades in order to play it.

don't worry NCSoft - you already get plenty of money from me playing GW2 🤑

i just can't see investing any money on this pvP server, that has yet to even

activate any of the forts (clan hall auctions) and castles worth fighting over.

pvP'ing over raid bosses are lame... no strategy, just levels & zerg numbers.

To be fair it all depend on how much $ you are trowing at the screen right now.

If your budget is low and you just want to try the game and see where it goes while still having money to order food online, WC and Dominator are the cheapest classes by far, even if they xp painfully slow till 76 (then they get passive mana drain on damage and become gods).

Blade dancer is another class that you can set and forget to an extent due to passive VR.

Tyrant and Titan are pretty much the best pve/raid killing machine but require the most $ to shine, you will only be able to enjoy them once you get A grade and gear with passive VR.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, consort said:

so far i've gotten se wc ss destroy tyrant all over lvl 52

the only class i could see investing to endgame is wc.

before they remove antharas tomorrow, 

what else should i try that can farm yellow-pink mobs

that you can set and forget for 19min at a time

and are actually skilling for higher pvE kill counts

yet can survive being jumped by "guard" mobs.

why would you farm yellow/pink mobs?  the game works very different now and you actually have dmg penalty doing that, so if you go to a lvl 58 area, whether you are 52 or 65, you still get the same amount of adena, but if you use soulshots and the mobs are not white, you use more consumables, which in the long run will hurt your income.

• Thanks 1