TEMPORARY BAN CHARACTER (2 weeks now)

Blitzknight

Greetings all.

So I placed a ticket into customer support, reported that my character on Aden has been "temporary banned" randomly.  They confirmed this was a bug, but there is no "work around" for this bug, and I must just sit here and monitor the forums until a fix is made.  Additionally, I asked the GM if they could just move my main character's stuff on the account to a new character, or what else am I supposed to do when my main character is inaccessible.  After asking about compensation (I just wanted the daily claim item, so I could reach the full 30 day prize, since this bug is no fault of my own), but the GM basically responded that I'm an "idiot" for suggesting such, without actually using those words.

I do not see any fix on the forums currently.  This is week number 2 of waiting.  On what earth is having a character stuck in limbo due to an in game bug acceptable?  Please help me either move all my items off of that inaccessible character to a new one or fix this bug.

Thanks.

• L2 Team
8 hours ago, Blitzknight said:

Greetings all.

So I placed a ticket into customer support, reported that my character on Aden has been "temporary banned" randomly.  They confirmed this was a bug, but there is no "work around" for this bug, and I must just sit here and monitor the forums until a fix is made.  Additionally, I asked the GM if they could just move my main character's stuff on the account to a new character, or what else am I supposed to do when my main character is inaccessible.  After asking about compensation (I just wanted the daily claim item, so I could reach the full 30 day prize, since this bug is no fault of my own), but the GM basically responded that I'm an "idiot" for suggesting such, without actually using those words.

I do not see any fix on the forums currently.  This is week number 2 of waiting.  On what earth is having a character stuck in limbo due to an in game bug acceptable?  Please help me either move all my items off of that inaccessible character to a new one or fix this bug.

Thanks.

Would you have your ticket number handy so we can get some more details?