Lag, Disconnects and Queue

Oeste

@Sunshine While the situation is not as bad as it was, the servers are heavy status all the time which creates lag spikes at times and random disconnects. Also the queue is bad, if I am Xp'ing somewhere and get a disconect I need to wait 20+ minutes to relog....  I believe the server is stable now, is it time to open the promised third server?. Oppening this third server will take some of the bang away from Innova's 2 new servers (which I haven't found the source of such rumour but it persists). 

Thanks

19 hours ago, Oeste said:

While the situation is not as bad as it was, the servers are heavy status all the time which creates lag spikes at times and random disconnects. Also the queue is bad, if I am Xp'ing somewhere and get a disconect I need to wait 20+ minutes to relog....  I believe the server is stable now, is it time to open the promised third server?. Oppening this third server will take some of the bang away from Innova's 2 new servers (which I haven't found the source of such rumour but it persists). 

In reality, live online is one third less than it is now, since the majority is someone boxes chars 

The situation will change when they finally stop feeding us free sayha's cookies.

This is certainly nice, but it should be ruled out (or not given every two weeks, but once a month at least) Since free Sayha's sponsors boxes