Chain heal

ArKhE

Chain heal is not healing people for nearly as much as it says. Maybe 100 hp. It’s supposed to heal for 30% up to 10 targets.  I’ve tested on single targets and groups and heal doesn’t even register on the health bar.   Fix please.  Costs to much money to use to not work. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 9:22 AM, ArKhE said:

@Sunshinecan I get something here.  It’s broken and cost a lot of items to get.  Thanks 

If it's a known bug, they probably already told the "devs". But if not, it would be helpfull if you provide a video showing 4 players low HP in the same party, then you try to use chain heal on one of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 11:29 AM, ArKhE said:

Chain heal is not healing people for nearly as much as it says. Maybe 100 hp. It’s supposed to heal for 30% up to 10 targets.  I’ve tested on single targets and groups and heal doesn’t even register on the health bar.   Fix please.  Costs to much money to use to not work. 

On 10/6/2021 at 6:23 PM, rmNNN said:

any update on this? skill is still bugged, it doesnt heal sht near to 30% hp

I believed you guys, but now I am not so sure, because NCSoft dont gave a sh*** about this post. If they don't care at all, I wonder, is it really a bug ?

Can you guys tell me WHERE DID YOU READ about the 30%?

Because I don't have a healer, and from the book description, there is nothing about 30%.

From the books description, it heals up to 10 targets, and the MOST injuried gets more heal. But there is nothing about the ammount not 30%.

Can you send us a picture, where did you find the 30%?

Screenshot-102.png