Cannot download game

twocds

I have downloaded and installed the latest nclauncher. When I click "Install Game" it has me agree to the EULA and then nothing. No other windows popping up or installation wizard that starts. Has anyone else had this issue and how did you resolve it?

19 hours ago, twocds said:

I have downloaded and installed the latest nclauncher. When I click "Install Game" it has me agree to the EULA and then nothing. No other windows popping up or installation wizard that starts. Has anyone else had this issue and how did you resolve it?

I have the same problem, I installed the patch, since I bought a new computer, installed the patch, it happened correctly, when it comes to installing the game, a window appears to agree with the terms and rules of the game, I say yes and stop there, there is only a message saying that the game is being installed, but no percentage bar, I go to the patch directory that is in windows and does not show the Lineage 2 folder being created and so on.

What annoys is the slowness of the team, I have already uninstalled the launcher several times and nothing, I log into my account, open the game patch and nothing, it stays there, the percentage bar does not appear showing that the game is being downloaded, and more funny, the laucher, that part where we type login and password is in the old version too, my PC is new, I bought it this week, uses windows 10 and so on. I want how many centuries it will take them to answer this question, because it's a shame a game that doesn't download.

37 minutes ago, Murkan said:

What annoys is the slowness of the team, I have already uninstalled the launcher several times and nothing, I log into my account, open the game patch and nothing, it stays there, the percentage bar does not appear showing that the game is being downloaded, and more funny, the laucher, that part where we type login and password is in the old version too, my PC is new, I bought it this week, uses windows 10 and so on. I want how many centuries it will take them to answer this question, because it's a shame a game that doesn't download.

Try Download Drive Booster & check if u have any game update , I use that & solved all my problems. 

I have win 10 too , one day I got license update and all problems  started then fixed with that.

Edited by Lyfiasama
More info.

35 minutes ago, Lyfiasama said:

Try Download Drive Booster & check if u have any game update , I use that & solved all my problems. 

I have win 10 too , one day I got license update and all problems  started then fixed with that.

Thanks for the tip, but the computer is new, all drivers updated, windows 10 original and everything else, I can download other games, except Lineage 2, as I said, I bought the computer, and it was giving 100% HD, common bug of Windows 10, but I had managed to download the game, and this was on Monday, after the 100% HD problem, the assistance reset the system bringing it back to factory default, resetting everything, and yesterday when I resolved download again, don't download, the patch locks, it only closes when I use the task manager, nor the close button, closes, it's locking the patch, and by the amount of people, it's the patch's bug.

Things I noticed...

1 - When we are installing laucher, it looks for updates, but I notice that this version is different from the most recent version, since I had the game installed on my other computer that failed, I have a new one, with windows 10, the old one was windows 7.
2 - When we enter our login and password, it goes to the common screen, we click on install the game and it opens a dialog for us to agree with the terms and rules, we click on "agree" and the parch crashes, there is no as you close the patch through x, and even when we right-click and close, sometimes the patch is still open in the background, this is some update that happened in the Wednesday maintenance, why do I say that, i bought the new computer on tuesday, tuesday i installed the game, but on wednesday i was forced to reset the pc to how it came from the factory due to the 100% HD bug which was fixed, but yesterday thursday night i went to install and this is happening, this is some file or something like some file that NCsoft put in Wednesday's update.

19 minutes ago, realhealer said:

i managed to find a way around, but need another computer with L2, i copied the game from 1 pc to one with issue, and scanned for installed game. 

and NC blamed my PC in the ticket saying it wasnt good enough, works fine now im ingame....

What version of L2 u copied? I'v tried to install interlude and scan it but the NCsoft Launcher didn't recognize... So i think its needed to instal other late version to try this but didn't find other place to download some final verison...