Cannot download game

twocds

I am also having the same issues, after EULA, I get nothing. Launcher crashes basically. The only thing that still works is the silly scrolling news articles.

Have submitted a ticket, but guess we just have to wait...... I tried to copy the L2 Essence (EU) files, but the launcher doesn't recognise them either (was hoping to be able to "repair" but nope)

Launcher Version: 2.2.0.666

3 hours ago, Starky187 said:

I am also having the same issues, after EULA, I get nothing. Launcher crashes basically. The only thing that still works is the silly scrolling news articles.

Have submitted a ticket, but guess we just have to wait...... I tried to copy the L2 Essence (EU) files, but the launcher doesn't recognise them either (was hoping to be able to "repair" but nope)

Launcher Version: 2.2.0.666

If it is just .666 and it fails, download the laucher that is .620 through the account manager but it also stays frozen

Windows reports it as a potentially dangerous file. But even if you add it to the allowed applications, the problem still persists, and neither the windows firewall and the defender still turn of thesame problem. So there is a problem with some file which windows takes as a virus.

hello, I have the same problem, I have tried everything, disable windows 10 firewall, windows defender disabled, ncsoft file and folder exception ... in short I consider it impossible. windows 10 is original and updated everything to the latest version including drivers etc ...

12 hours ago, KoberKiller said:

What version of L2 u copied? I'v tried to install interlude and scan it but the NCsoft Launcher didn't recognize... So i think its needed to instal other late version to try this but didn't find other place to download some final verison...

it was the latest version, but i copied if from my old pc from before the upgrade, so i just zipped the game and moved via USB... 

had to make sure i copied to Ncsoft folder tho, and when scan told it look in the lineage 2 folder otherwise didnt work

Good morning, using google translator.

That's what I reported, I bought a new computer this Tuesday and managed to install the game, but due to the 100% HD bug that Windows 10 has and today Microsoft didn't solve it, Samsung through its remote technical assistance reset the PC to return to factory data, so I had to redo everything and this was already on Thursday, and when I went to install the game, it installed the laucher properly, but when we clicked and put the login and password, it appears that screen that is the patch, when the game is installed the button is red for example. I click on the install button and the term and rules appear in another window and we click agree, when we click on agree, the patch blinks and doesn't work anymore, only the middle part of the patch which is the server advertisements etc. that keeps working, the others nothing works. It's no use NCsoft West trying to blame the players' PC, as it has reports of people with new computers, with original and new operating systems.  Proof of this is that on the Tuesday before maintenance I managed to install the game well, but due to a need to reset the operating system to fix a 100% HD bug and that was on Wednesday, and on Thursday that I went to install it was no longer possible, I disabled everything, anti-virus, the entire windows protection system, and I gave all permissions to the NCsoft launcher, the problem is some file or update this Wednesday corrupted something.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Murkan said:

Good morning, using google translator.

That's what I reported, I bought a new computer this Tuesday and managed to install the game, but due to the 100% HD bug that Windows 10 has and today Microsoft didn't solve it, Samsung through its remote technical assistance reset the PC to return to factory data, so I had to redo everything and this was already on Thursday, and when I went to install the game, it installed the laucher properly, but when we clicked and put the login and password, it appears that screen that is the patch, when the game is installed the button is red for example. I click on the install button and the term and rules appear in another window and we click agree, when we click on agree, the patch blinks and doesn't work anymore, only the middle part of the patch which is the server advertisements etc. that keeps working, the others nothing works. It's no use NCsoft West trying to blame the players' PC, as it has reports of people with new computers, with original and new operating systems.  Proof of this is that on the Tuesday before maintenance I managed to install the game well, but due to a need to reset the operating system to fix a 100% HD bug and that was on Wednesday, and on Thursday that I went to install it was no longer possible, I disabled everything, anti-virus, the entire windows protection system, and I gave all permissions to the NCsoft launcher, the problem is some file or update this Wednesday corrupted something.

Exactly, i have Windows 10 too and i have the same problem. please fix the client ! i lost my attendance check event for this...

Murphy's Law  I was unable to download  I tried multiple times  I disabled stuff made no difference   I contacted support lodged a ticket   They replied promply and wanted details from downloaded files  I thought I would try once more before doinmmg all this and there we go it just started   I did nothing different just started computer and opened downloader and pressed button and bingo