Summoners Dual Blunt Weapon Problem

MartikaCS

Summoners are supposed to get a passive skill for 2 handed blunts...... but there is no passive skill given with R grade  2 handed blunt weapons at all.  The only 2 handed blunt passive skill a summoner can get is with a tauti axe.  Can someone please please fix this.  Right now, summoners can only use a retributer for any passive skill.  I'm certain this must have been a game glitch.

Teka

3 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Summoners are only useful when doing Field Raid Boss, where you need a certain amount of hits in order to deactivate the boss shield.

Summon people quicker also.

Other than watching your beautiful summons, it is miserable even at end game.

miserable is an understatement.

the class can have stage 3 dragon wep and lvl 120 and still not do damage bc the summons are perma locked at low level.

20 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

miserable is an understatement.

the class can have stage 3 dragon wep and lvl 120 and still not do damage bc the summons are perma locked at low level.

ncwest needs to pay attention to this class, I've been playing Wynn for a long time, and I've just returned and realized that pets don't have much damage after 113+. @Juji @Hime  please tell me if there is still the possibility of improving the class, if not, i will change in the next red pound. :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 9:05 AM, MartikaCS said:

Summoners are supposed to get a passive skill for 2 handed blunts...... but there is no passive skill given with R grade  2 handed blunt weapons at all.  The only 2 handed blunt passive skill a summoner can get is with a tauti axe.  Can someone please please fix this.  Right now, summoners can only use a retributer for any passive skill.  I'm certain this must have been a game glitch.

Not a glitch. NCSoft just cant decide if Summoner is a mage or a fighter. And since you can only use a mage weapon, the summons that are fighters and get a boost based on ur physical abilities.. well.. they suck.
the only use for summoner these days is for raids, where u can support ur ally by casting marks on the boss. thats it.