Cannot Download / Install the Game (Merged)

Nencja

Hello everyone,

on Report a Bug i can't create a new Topic so i try it here. 
I am trying to install the new Lineage 2 Aden Client.
My NC-Soft Launcher start normally but at the moment i click on install the launcher show me the terms of use after i accept them the launcher didnt start the download.
I didn't see the progress of the download and i cant click on something like settings or another game. 
I can install Blade and Soul and Aion normally but even i start the download for Lineage it didnt workes. 
I choosed North america as region and i uninstall the nc soft launcher already an installed new.

Thank you in advance for the help.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, 

I don`t know if anyone faced same issue as me, I coulnd't find anyone posted ... so my problem is when i download "NC Launcher 2" installed and run all installation went good with no problems, but when I start and logged to my account under region NA, clicked to lineage II icon fallowed by clicking on to "Install Game" I get to pop terms and conditions to agree  when i clicked that the entire NC launch freezes and i dont get to pop up next step like choose your directory and continue installing game or something ...  Please help me if anybody know how to fix it thanks.

• Like 1

• Hyunkel changed the title to Cannot Download / Install the Game (Merged)