Dimensional siege is dead

Bable2

14 hours ago, Marcin said:

MS & DH creats ally to win with Nova & Max ally, but problem is that Nova & Max disapear from dim sige.

People in smaller clans play 90% only pve, why? mb cuz if u spend so many $ on events and u have rly great gear u try one time with "pvp players", u got smashed mostly time, so u start be angry, cuz u lose and u back to pve.

People don't understand that they lose not cuz they had lower gear (even 50% has better gear), but cuz they don't have any expiriance in pvp. U can be uber pro or w/e in pve, but pvp it's another story. How u want win with ppl who 70% times try to be better in pvp if u don't have expiriance?

For all crying ppl from small clans, go work! Try one time, later next time and don't give up after losess, cuz on begun u will lose 90% fights. If u are smart, and know how to play your char, someday u will start win.

I see a lot of ppl who said that in past was better, yes it was better few years ago, cuz ppl got "bigger balls" and don't give up so fast like know! Thats why there was better!

Yea mate because when half of the clan gets 300k aoe damage from 1 feoh it is because his strategy was not correct.

i wonder if people like you even play the game?

12 hours ago, Draecke said:

lmao this topic.. L2 runs in cycles and this isn't the first time Dim Siege ended up with only 2 strong clans controlling everything, not even the 2nd time..

guess what those previous clans did, they arranged for pvp between themselves so stop the QQ and have Zureil chat with Ozzy

also Dim Siege server has more purposes then just the siege part, even more so when NC finally fixes the Etina raid

oh and on a side note NC is working on a new type of server dedicated for pvp only with fixed gear etc. but that is part of their latest update and hasn't been released yet

Can you provide more info about this pvp server?

im very intriqued by this. Or where i can find info on it?

For the time being we know only what you can read/Google-translate in the first section here:
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=202980&site=lineage2

- Starter Tutorial expanded for quick level-up to 99
- Efficiency of solo hunting grounds improved for easier level-up (more exp?)
- Raids and instanced dungeons simplified
- Drops from field raids increased
- Special rewards to be obtained through PvP
- An in-game GM Shop where items can be purchased for a fixed Won/dollar price
- Same classes as on the regular servers
- No max. level for characters
- Attack Points and Life System added (whatever that may be)

This here is mainly about pre-registration:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=635598

120180711100550.jpg?1531271150314

More information should be released on July 30, when the server will go online :)

Smaller clans choose to not participate in sieges, for these reasons. 

1) Can't compete pvp clans and it's not worth to waste their time. The distance between p2w players and the rest, is huge. 

2) OK let's say a smaller clan goes to dim and tries to pvp in a castle that is neutral to big dogs. Against a clan with the same power more or less. This will end up with the interference of a big clan, probably bored and will destroy the lower scale pvp. Big pvp clans doesn't let lower scale pvp. In most cases they hunt even smaller clans back in their server. Griefing, herassing etc. 

Looks like these are the main reasons. Which neutral clan will waste time on this? 

PS : This applies to regular sieges as well. 

17 hours ago, Marcin said:

MS & DH creats ally to win with Nova & Max ally, but problem is that Nova & Max disapear from dim sige.

People in smaller clans play 90% only pve, why? mb cuz if u spend so many $ on events and u have rly great gear u try one time with "pvp players", u got smashed mostly time, so u start be angry, cuz u lose and u back to pve.

People don't understand that they lose not cuz they had lower gear (even 50% has better gear), but cuz they don't have any expiriance in pvp. U can be uber pro or w/e in pve, but pvp it's another story. How u want win with ppl who 70% times try to be better in pvp if u don't have expiriance?

For all crying ppl from small clans, go work! Try one time, later next time and don't give up after losess, cuz on begun u will lose 90% fights. If u are smart, and know how to play your char, someday u will start win.

I see a lot of ppl who said that in past was better, yes it was better few years ago, cuz ppl got "bigger balls" and don't give up so fast like know! Thats why there was better!

You idiot you check molensa one button press and any mage have no mana the gear is everything I pay weekly +5k $ you pay 90$(hands player) and check out that guys do pvp who win this is not old times where you can do pvp in both grade stuff next update Koreans again added gifts for new player this is log gift and they also add fraction quest for faster exping but they forget that before they added to much donate items that kill  balance  in game destroy Olympian games so there is no chance for  new players or low donate people. 

For NPC Merlot there is non stop dim siege it seem.

I had to do quest on dim raid but in 3 Saturdays in row Merlot didn't work for me ass there is dim siege and i must come every other Saturday when there is no siege witch never come.

And on last Saturday - mean fourth one in row I couldn't be online so even if Merlot worked for me a month is lost.

Must be that dim siege is super popular lol.

On 16/7/2018 at 8:25 AM, Jackl said:

This. You can have abundance, 7signs, full boss jewels. high end tats, a +10 pvp set. Ruler authority. Passives and dual class skills set for defensive. Level 3/4 jewels. Complete set of siege buffs/scrolls.

...... and still be one hit all day

Haha

This resemles to me to a comedians' school with a whole bunch of 12 yo emo kids.

So all of the ones who are complaining in here can oneshot 2 entire clans with a single feoh aoe and then they come in here to ask why the randoms don't want to be oneshotted by them or by their cp for 2 entire hours. Pay some monkey, or dog, to log in, ez.

Idk pay some more 10k usd x month to hire your monkey clan. Ez

Haha

Lmao @ dellusional people...

They already paid thousands to take out thier inner child and rage on everyone they can... ofcourse that want more people to 1-shot to show up anywhere, its what they paid for ffs..

Its like this, they are bored with pvp... they wanna grief and harrass people, as everyone reads in hero and shouts everyday... 

7v7, 7v12 1v1??? come on.. what?? Your 1 highest lvl player isnt online? Sissies, come die anyways... no? What your staying in town???!?!?! Damnit!!!!!!

Ok, lets go mess with other people who arent geared to fight... 

12 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

Lmao @ dellusional people...

They already paid thousands to take out thier inner child and rage on everyone they can... ofcourse that want more people to 1-shot to show up anywhere, its what they paid for ffs..

Its like this, they are bored with pvp... they wanna grief and harrass people, as everyone reads in hero and shouts everyday... 

7v7, 7v12 1v1??? come on.. what?? Your 1 highest lvl player isnt online? Sissies, come die anyways... no? What your staying in town???!?!?! Damnit!!!!!!

Ok, lets go mess with other people who arent geared to fight... 

Ain't that the truth. Proud to be a 1 shot tho =p

On 17/07/2018 at 2:21 AM, TheWatcher said:

Smaller clans choose to not participate in sieges, for these reasons. 

1) Can't compete pvp clans and it's not worth to waste their time. The distance between p2w players and the rest, is huge. 

2) OK let's say a smaller clan goes to dim and tries to pvp in a castle that is neutral to big dogs. Against a clan with the same power more or less. This will end up with the interference of a big clan, probably bored and will destroy the lower scale pvp. Big pvp clans doesn't let lower scale pvp. In most cases they hunt even smaller clans back in their server. Griefing, herassing etc. 

Looks like these are the main reasons. Which neutral clan will waste time on this? 

PS : This applies to regular sieges as well. 

I think it's true for any kind of pvp that can be interfered and spotted by someone op, he/she will go and kill both/all participants. I've seen it not once, not twice.

Archived