Not letting me post to open topics in forum

Slycutter

• Moderators
On 9/7/2021 at 2:22 PM, Slycutter said:

Not letting me post to open topics in the forum sometimes.  I cannot post to certain topics simply saves my reply and never posts is this a new issue?

Its very odd cleared my cookies cache used different browsers same issue keeps popping up.

Thank you.

Hello,

This is strange indeed and not something I've seen reported before. I checked your post history and none of your recent posts seem hidden. This is probably a browser issue on your side but we'll keep an eye out for similar reports.

i see this issue constantly.  i have to refresh the page and then the button appears.  i am using chrome.

also, when you post a topic, it will say you dont have the ability to do this or whatever, refresh there too and it will then be correct.

the old forums were much better

I feel like this happens to me almost every time I try to reply to a thread. Although, I don't post often. Just happened to me trying to post this. Clicked Submit Reply and nothing happens. Have to refresh the page a few times before it works.

I have the same, didn't knew that refresh helps when i wanted to make topic to ask... Yet I was too lazy to send ticket. When I try i see:

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C137/3

• 2 weeks later...