Forums

Account permanently closed because of charge back?

Misjonarz

Hi @Conguero @Neutron

Please help on my issue.

My account was close d/t the charge back reason however i have never file any dispute to my credit card or bank account for refund before and i am 100% sure that it wasn't the case. I have tried pursuing the support to look into the matter however they are not helpful at all and do not tell me anything about the dispute even-though i have given them all the information they asked for, Which is 100% accurate,

But there was 1 incident before this account was closed, There was the ticket i filed in for transfer the prestige pack to other account because i forgot to cancel the subscription on, The GM offered me the refund instead on this ticket 19403117 which is 100% legit since i have never asked for a refund, I was only asked for ncoins or just transfer the pack.

And here My ticket regarding the account is 20105038, This account is mine since the beginning and nobody have ever used this account, i have only use 1 debit card and 1 credit card.

I have never refund my moneys from Ncsoft before and i have thoroughly check all my statements which shown nothing regarding refund except for the ticket 19403117 which was refunded on 27 jun 2018 for roughly 15 usd and that was it,

I don't want to bother the society on this but at the end you 2 are my last option and closer to the lineage 2 system than the appeal team and if this doesn't work i will have to quit for good, Anyway before i quit I want to know whether it is really my fault or someone did a mistake during the ticket and record my ticket as disputed charge-back.

I hope to hear from you soon,

every day we have bad news about Lineage 2 support staff. ¬¬

they blocked my account because I asked if I change the email "1" for the "2" and they blocked my account to protect me... WTF I had to send ticket for 3 days trying to they understand I never asked for an stolen account. thanks good I have it back. 

I hate have a problem in lineage 2. every time I send a ticket is a new problem bigger than the original.

• L2 Team

@Misjonarz, I had the team review your tickets. You are correct that the chargeback issue is unrelated to the Prestige Pack refund. Unfortunately, you did not provide the correct answers to what the team is asking on the ticket. Are you sure you didn't use a different credit card for one of your transactions? Could it be you got a new card? Or it could be an old card. We want to help you. If you have any new information, please update your ticket. 

@Hime Look like i may have made a mistake using my wife's card and apparently her card was lost and used unauthorized for few hundred dollars so she have to make a dispute for the payment that was made during that time, She is now received the new card....she managed to retrieved the old card number back,

Anyhow i have already update the ticket please look into this and let me know what i can do 

@Hime

Still havent received reply from support perhap they wont reply as they mentioned it was concluded?

I will be highly appreciated if you can tell me whether the new credit card no. I put in is correct?

Thank you in advance Hime Ojousama!

Archived