is there any way to find how many hours you have on a toon?

ant6519

20 hours ago, ant6519 said:

my dad has a toon from 2006 and I was wondering if there's any way to find the hours he has on him

The most you can do, to my knowledge, is check your creation birthdate.

This is /birthday or /birthdate or /mybirthday or something like that, can't remember exactly.

Outside of that, for a true hour count, you would need to calculate it yourself based off known play time and estimated hours per day. I don't think Ncsoft could even give you a true count of total online hours after all the migrations they have done.

Hope this helps. 

On 9/7/2021 at 10:18 AM, ant6519 said:

my dad has a toon from 2006 and I was wondering if there's any way to find the hours he has on him

If he had Lineage ][ installed by Steam while it was available, then Steam would have had accurate time and other achievements during that time... but AFAIK L2 has been purged from their libraries now(anyone still have it on their Steam account?).

10 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

If he had Lineage ][ installed by Steam while it was available, then Steam would have had accurate time and other achievements during that time... but AFAIK L2 has been purged from their libraries now(anyone still have it on their Steam account?).

It disappeared from my steam account years ago, before GoD. Even though 2 accounts were actually purchased through steam.

12 hours ago, Mete said:

It disappeared from my steam account years ago, before GoD. Even though 2 accounts were actually purchased through steam.

I'm talking about 2015 Launch of NEW Zaken server, and Steam distribution/bundles... I have no clue about L2 on Steam anytime before GoD[Nov '11]

https://steamcommunity.com/app/373700/discussions/0/490125103625244702/

It was briefly on steam way back when you actually had to buy a cd key to create an account. At some point it was impossible to find the game in brick and mortar shops, and ncwest didn't really have "sales/billing" (you just used timecards) ...they put the game on steam back then. I think 2007? But it didn't last very long

I think C4/5 I stopped playing NCwest due to buddies quitting ... came back during one of the Gracia patches stayed about a year(I believe Juji started as Moderator during my first break), and returned again when we got Free2Play Goddess of Destruction(only minor breaks, 1-2 months each since then)