Jump to content
Forums

[Completed] Aden Server Maintenance: September 8, 2021


Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Orc Fortress content update will go live!
    • Orc Fortress Siege
    • 3v3 World Olympiad (Cross-Server)
    • Forgotten Primeval Garden World Hunting Zone (Cross-Server)
    • Sanctum of Spirits (Clan Raid)
  • Store Update
    • Celebration Kits have been added to the L2 Store for two weeks!
    • Aden Talisman Enchant Package and Forgotten Primeval Garden Recharge Stone have been permanently added to L2 Store.
  • Devianne’s Challenge Event will start for three weeks! (More Info Here)
  • The Bandit Stronghold Clan Raid event will continue for one week!
    • The free Clan Raid Preparation Kit coupon code will expire next week on 9/17.
    • The Special HP Recovery Potion (Time-limited) will be deleted on 9/15!
  • Why Burn rankings event rewards will be distributed! Please check your character warehouse for your rewards!
  • Attendance checklist event will continue for one week!
  • Reinforcement Kit II will no longer be available in the L2 Store!
  • The Newbie Growth Kit and Aden Welcome Kit will be removed from the L2 Store next week on 9/15.
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

 

  • Reinforcement Kit II will no longer be available in the L2 Store!

oh great, so will be almost impossible to get attack/def scrolls w/o ncoin... 
lcoin should be the p2w currency, but looks like will not...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, muash said:

oh great, so will be almost impossible to get attack/def scrolls w/o ncoin... 
lcoin should be the p2w currency, but looks like will not...

Sis, they sell those Attack/Def Scrolls for Adena...

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, GloriousMind said:

Reinforcment kit was a really good f2p item but ok .

Dear @Sunshine ,

What about attendance event . Most of us need 1-2 more extra weeks to finish it . 

Could you please check .  1 week is not enough .

It will help ...

they said they would consider extending it but i guess that will not happen.

I suppose this was only for the first month hype ( for the people that got in during the first week) and they have added an extra week so yeah.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dahbunneh said:

wow thank you. i had no idea this was a thing. it's still expensive to get the scrolls imo, but it's something i guess.

But theres limit of 30 a day.
Anyway, theres no way to  make profits in game now, so you have to buy with coins

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Niph said:

Are you new to the internet? :D
Heres your link: https://www.lineage2.com/news/deviannes-challenge-event

you are dumb.. let me explain it to you.

Usually if there is an event they embed the url in the text, (e.g. look this cool event ) since there was no link, i assumed the page was not ready yet additionally sometimes they post it after the servers are up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Connex said:

you are dumb.. let me explain it to you.

Usually if there is an event they embed the url in the text, (e.g. look this cool event ) since there was no link, i assumed the page was not ready yet additionally sometimes they post it after the servers are up.

You did not check this out, assumed that there is no info and now call me dumb? Well, that only says something about you :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

no dude I did not check it out, i just woke up ( at that time) no coffee posted a LF info,  you wanted to play the smartass instead of giving out the answer as a normal human being!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, muash said:

oh great, so will be almost impossible to get attack/def scrolls w/o ncoin... 
lcoin should be the p2w currency, but looks like will not...

tbh, you need to farm where your toon can kill with self buffs,  those scrolls should be used for dungeons/raids only. Use them smart and you should be fine.

e.g if you can farm without scrolls in SV but you need scrolls for Lizardmen, then go back to SV, do the math, see how much adena you make per day and you will see that there is not so big difference.

If you are in a pvp clan, those scrolls are used for pvping /raiding, if you are not and just farm on your own, you should save them and use them later on when you have more gear. its simple math really!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Orc Fortress content update will go live!
    • Orc Fortress Siege
    • 3v3 World Olympiad (Cross-Server)
    • Forgotten Primeval Garden World Hunting Zone (Cross-Server)
    • Sanctum of Spirits (Clan Raid)
  • Store Update
    • Celebration Kits have been added to the L2 Store for two weeks!
    • Aden Talisman Enchant Package and Forgotten Primeval Garden Recharge Stone have been permanently added to L2 Store.
  • Devianne’s Challenge Event will start for three weeks!
  • The Bandit Stronghold Clan Raid event will continue for one week!
    • The free Clan Raid Preparation Kit coupon code will expire next week on 9/17.
    • The Special HP Recovery Potion (Time-limited) will be deleted on 9/15!
  • Why Burn rankings event rewards will be distributed! Please check your character warehouse for your rewards!
  • Attendance checklist event will continue for one week!
  • Reinforcement Kit II will no longer be available in the L2 Store!
  • The Newbie Growth Kit and Aden Welcome Kit will be removed from the L2 Store next week on 9/15.

You have to prolong the presence event, otherwise beginners have to suffer a lot from it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, c4pozzi said:

Attendance event, for one more week is not enough, I'm on my way to the second week myself, impossible to complete starting now.

of course, for the sake of you and all the newcomers will be extended. And then newcomers will come again and will also be extended for them. And for the next generation of newcomers, it will also be extended.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sunshine changed the title to [Completed] Aden Server Maintenance: September 8, 2021
×
×
  • Create New...