[Completed] Aden Server Maintenance: September 8, 2021

Sunshine

Hey guys,

I'm a little late to the game with regards to the Attendance Event... If you could at least run this event through the end of September, that would be very much appreciated. Or at least consider adding the cloak of protection and the doll as a one-time only purchase through the L2 Store...

Thanks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DraknarReborn said:

Hey guys,

I'm a little late to the game with regards to the Attendance Event... If you could at least run this event through the end of September, that would be very much appreciated. Or at least consider adding the cloak of protection and the doll as a one-time only purchase through the L2 Store...

Thanks

Not to mention all the people who broke their cloaks going plus one for Christ’s sake as well as their Eva’s Talisman.

this past moth is the moth for holidays for most people , i was out of home 3 weeks and was impossible to log and get attendance, i am in situattion like many others , 1 week more is not to much..... pls take it in consideration , thx

On 9/11/2021 at 11:20 PM, kolxx said:

this past moth is the moth for holidays for most people , i was out of home 3 weeks and was impossible to log and get attendance, i am in situattion like many others , 1 week more is not to much..... pls take it in consideration , thx

you could have remoted it to claim the rewards!