Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Artifact promotion will continue for one week!
  • Back to School sale will continue for one week!
  • The Summer Hot Time event will continue for one week!
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hellbender said:

So the question of the week is....if the only thing you list are three three things that are going on for another week why are you bringing down the servers?

there is a total of 3 versions in the game client Live/Classic/Aden.. do the math

8 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

We can all only wish that happens.

We should not wish for a merge to happen, because it will be the last merge. After that, the next step would be to shut it down entirely.

There used to be, 7-8 servers if i remember correctly? Devianne, Bartz etc. With every merge, we come 1 step closer to the end of the game.

If we love this game, we should wish that NC makes the right choices to make them both heavy again. I hate seeing them Light every day.

I request that you work on the Disconnect issue. I DC every day, on each computer. It is very frustrating when you are in the middle of Dailies and you DC. I lose much XP because of the DC problem. Each time I submit the bug report, but is does not seem like NCSOFT is doing anything to correct this. And no, it is not my machines nor is it my internet service.

Please fix this issue!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, KazAnakiuS said:

We should not wish for a merge to happen, because it will be the last merge. After that, the next step would be to shut it down entirely.

There used to be, 7-8 servers if i remember correctly? Devianne, Bartz etc. With every merge, we come 1 step closer to the end of the game.

If we love this game, we should wish that NC makes the right choices to make them both heavy again. I hate seeing them Light every day.

I'm still waiting on @Juji or @Hime to tell us how our feedback was received about the last update.

I 100% agree with you that they should do things to make the game better and attract more players. Sadly, all of the communities suggestions fall on deaf ears.

Price structure, lack of item availability, random bans, coin store, etc. The list goes on and on. Everything has an end eventually. But i doubt this closes anytime soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KazAnakiuS said:

The "right choices" have already been posted millions of times from the community but NC refuses to take actions. If players want to continue playing here and if they want new players that's totally up to NC to make changes to their own game instead of adding bad content, bad pay2win events and admins disappear from the forums.

4 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Yes....do the math for what?...what are the changes made during the three hour downtime.

the server is restarted.  internal scripts that are set to run for a week are reset.  plus, its always good to perform a restart every now and then for the hardware.  Also, even if they dont say a specific feature changes, we typically still have some sort of file update that has to be sent for the client, even if it is small.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Guanche said:

I hope that if they put another event it will be to replace tonic, ice roses, deton purple, beers

Already from the great items I do not expect anything that the usual ones play 100% of the game and that more dragon and zariche weapons are made and items +10

I'll stay farming in my xp spot so happy😝

I think the next event may be Rim Kamaloka. At least I hope, that's a fun event. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guanche said:

If the rim kamaloka is going to be the top items for the usual ones, the top of the game

better that they close the servers and finish before and less headaches for them

😜

rim kama gives the lucein bracelet.  +10% patk or matk at top enchant.  very good in pve and pvp.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Guanche said:

ah well i'm confused
  rim kamaloka was not the institution in which there were prizes for lvl 105 110 and 120 that gave the 120 the possibility that the great ruby and sapphire lvl 5 would fall?
well i'm confused so i'm sorry

Even so, I have the bracelete and it does not improve my damage much and more if you go to areas 113 + it does not show

but hey I hope it is within the reach of most players and not just a few

But believe me if I tell you that I have the +10 bracelet and I do not remember the stay, my mother, I am very lost
😂

yes, you could get those items from the loot box from the 120 s rank etc.

however, this event also gave scrolls to enchant the lucien bracelet, and allowed the bracelet to be purchased.

• Like 1