Red Libra Pve to Pvp - Pvp to Pve

Mephisto

There are a lot of ppl wanting to trade pvp gear to pve and viceverse, but cant cause there are no items for sell, no pvp stones to make weaps limited after u made them pve, either cause of ignorance or just cause u thought you should do pve first before do pvp

11 hours ago, lAeolos said:

There are a lot of ppl wanting to trade pvp gear to pve and viceverse, but cant cause there are no items for sell, no pvp stones to make weaps limited after u made them pve, either cause of ignorance or just cause u thought you should do pve first before do pvp

I wonder after 2 events that gave 0 dark weapon stones are we gone get some dark stones to make our weapons limited sometime and also are we gone have the option to make our krishna weapon dark from bloody in red libra maybe so we will be able to make it limited with bloody stones?Wtf...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Slycutter said:

We just had red libra very rare do we ever get it this close together usually its 8 - 10 months before the next one.

Can we stop asking as soon as it ends people start asking for it again lol

Did I ask for red libra?... I said that changing pve to pvp in red libra would be a good thing to implement... try to read before u headbang keyboard to reply

17 hours ago, Slycutter said:

We just had red libra very rare do we ever get it this close together usually its 8 - 10 months before the next one.

Can we stop asking as soon as it ends people start asking for it again lol

Last red libra start in April...so we didn't 'just' have it. Also have a look and there's usually 2 every calendar year, we have only had 1 so far...

The reason people want it is because some of the features of red libra really should be standard features we should have access to all the time so it always comes with a lot of anticipation.

I hope Jujis soon is a proper soon!

• Like 1

I made 2 out of 5 parts limited myself and that was last year. Since then, we haven't gotten any decent bloody/dark armor stones event.

Even farming Gainak, takes forever to make the whole set only for 1 person. Approx 20-30 stones per day if lucky enough, you need approximately 1900+ for whole set. I will let you count the days/months required and at 400m+ each the price.

Last free event, they were supposed to be inside the boxes. Dunno about you folks, but combined with CP members we had around 10.000 boxes farmed together and yet, no one got a single dark armor stone. Wondering who did.

Priority items right now:

- Dark/Bloody Armor stones

- Jewels (Lindvior, B.Antharas, B.Valakas, Earth Wyrm, Tauti) in order to break them to craft or upgrade God Jewels to stage 2 where the good stuff comes.

- Brooch items to go to lvl5 with a reasonable price tag. (I already have it, but got it cheap back then)

- Gems lvl5 or making them to lvl5 at a decent enchant rate, even making at least one to Greater+5 would be amazing. CP members got theirs from Greedy chest when we were lucky to get one or from Slayer enchant event.

- Cloak+10 to +15 save enchants more often. Key item nowadays for PVE/PVP survivability.

- Cloak+15 to +20 save enchants more often.

- Ultimately a really good event that actually gives Dragon Claws or Zariche/Akamanah Fragments and Bloods at a decent rate or price. We need at least 80% of the server to have access to those weapons in order to start playing and focusing on PVP without thinking that we hit against a wall.

- And if you find something, that could avoid 1 hit from any class above 114+ it would be really nice, because we are all papers, even at 117 with some decent gear, against a DW or Zariche/Akamanah in front of you, you are often 1 hit, maybe saved by Tanzanite, Shirt, UD, Celestial, Cloak Celestial (healer), Spallation, Undying, rock, Feather, etc. This coming from a YUL with 150k++ P.Def + Paagrio+ Eva + B.Valakas, cloak+15 Ferios, Kaw maxed out, Radiant of Grace+5, G.Obsidian, Wings lvl4, artifacts+7 or higher, B.Rose, Valiant, Deton, Forgotten Skills all +30, Tank AP, Advanced Talisman of Protection, R110 +10 set. Fully boosted, even with my Limited Bow+15 I can onehit any other class except Tyrr & Feoh & Evi, due to Mana Barrier & other Tyrr massive P.def boosts or Steel Mind.

Yuls, Othell, etc are glass canon so are 99% of people right now, no matter the class, because the defensive build of a toon is pretty much linked to Belt Stage 3, Shirt+10, PVP Set, Radiant+7 or higher, most defensiv Talisman. I can build a more tanky Yul, but if the damage output is crap, I die faster than what I am actually providing in damage, lack of weapon.

@Juji please check other regions 120+ players and their average gear and come back when you find the perfect moment to give us the Einsahad Shop 😘 simply check my toon if you want to get an idea of our gear vs other regions. How much did I spend and what is my gear versus what other regions spend and what is their gear.

you forgot codexs for skill oe to +20 and favorable forgotten books, the latter could be done by having a flash discount sale I guess but the codexs and the above mentioned stuff like dark/bloody stones is a different story..

in korea they addressed this by putting them and more in their einhassad store :(

@Juji might really want to take note here as market only got 10x worse since last time I raised this issue..  also no end game items on market legitly cause of adena limit stuck on 999bil so guess thanks for pushing all endgame players to the illegal ways ?

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Jujibtw in case that wasn't clear yet it also means server inflation went total out of control messing up market to the point ppl don't care anymore

hyper-inflation is normal, and IMO what they wanted to achieve. You have to have failed every economics course known to man to not understand that if you introduce "money" into an economy (ie adena via the current hey go to farm IOS you 'll get more adena event, and here's cheap passes so you can farm longer) while supply of things people can spend this money is limited, the result is hyperinflation.

If I was a suspucious type of person, I 'd say the only reason they injected "money" into the economy, is so they can drum up interest (ie sales) for the next gamble event, via the tried and trusted high levels sell adena and buy ncoin route. People have too much adena, and nothing to do with it, might as well gamble ;)

16 hours ago, extase1987 said:

@Juji please check other regions 120+ players and their average gear and come back when you find the perfect moment to give us the Einsahad Shop 😘 simply check my toon if you want to get an idea of our gear vs other regions. How much did I spend and what is my gear versus what other regions spend and what is their gear.

This is the truth! We are severely under geared in comparison to other regions. 

8 hours ago, Mete said:

hyper-inflation is normal, and IMO what they wanted to achieve. You have to have failed every economics course known to man to not understand that if you introduce "money" into an economy (ie adena via the current hey go to farm IOS you 'll get more adena event, and here's cheap passes so you can farm longer) while supply of things people can spend this money is limited, the result is hyperinflation.

If I was a suspucious type of person, I 'd say the only reason they injected "money" into the economy, is so they can drum up interest (ie sales) for the next gamble event, via the tried and trusted high levels sell adena and buy ncoin route. People have too much adena, and nothing to do with it, might as well gamble ;)

thats all very obvious indeed but it doesn't solve the problem for real end game gear which value has been pushed past the 999bil threshold and that's causing lot's of challenges if u want to obtain such legitly nowadays as most ppl do not accept item trades

unlike ncoins einhassad coins can be traded ingame and is a save solution for this if for what ever reason Korea really refuses to increase the adena limits

3 minutes ago, Draecke said:

thats all very obvious indeed but it doesn't solve the problem for real end game gear which value has been pushed past the 999bil threshold and that's causing lot's of challenges if u want to obtain such legitly nowadays as most ppl do not accept item trades

unlike ncoins einhassad coins can be traded ingame and is a save solution for this if for what ever reason Korea really refuses to increase the adena limits

you can use gem r to trade, as a placeholder for adena. Obviously you will lose *some* money (you buy gem r slightly more expensive than what the other person can npc them for) but it's safer than doing multiple trades etc.

17 hours ago, Draecke said:

you forgot codexs for skill oe to +20 and favorable forgotten books, the latter could be done by having a flash discount sale I guess but the codexs and the above mentioned stuff like dark/bloody stones is a different story..

in korea they addressed this by putting them and more in their einhassad store :(

@Juji might really want to take note here as market only got 10x worse since last time I raised this issue..  also no end game items on market legitly cause of adena limit stuck on 999bil so guess thanks for pushing all endgame players to the illegal ways ?

this, those books for skills, should be readily available, for a fraction of the price they are.  I'd go as far as to say they should be in the grocery store. 

4 hours ago, Mete said:

you can use gem r to trade, as a placeholder for adena. Obviously you will lose *some* money (you buy gem r slightly more expensive than what the other person can npc them for) but it's safer than doing multiple trades etc.

no u take a huge loss with r gems, go login game and check the mammon npc buy value and then the sell value at grocery npc lmao

not an acceptable alternative

Everything has a bid/offer spread, even einhasad coins if they existed would have one.

As far as I remember, if giran is light, grocery sells for 1.380.000 and buys for 1.280. 000.So about a 7% loss ... figure 35billion loss if you buy a 1.5 trillion item split 1trill cash-500b gems.

On 9/13/2021 at 8:07 AM, Mete said:

Oh man, stop with this stupid idea.
No one will trade adena for Gem-R.