restore MP 3 for 1kk - is not working on WC

consort

i bought the 1kk restore HP 3 for my arbalester and was able to use a 30hp skill every 3 seconds without my HP going down.

so there it was a real game changer - well worth the 1,000,000 adena.

so i figured why not try the same thing on my warcryer, who loses too much MP simply for battle cry 8 - a 1mp per tic skill

boy was i disappointed...  with battel cry off, i was always at full mp doing skills while farming, once battle cry is on

i still run out of mp with hardly any left to cycle my buffs every 20 minutes... 

restore MP 3 was supposed to fix this, it didn't...  not even close - it's as though nothing on my WC has changed at all.

restore MP 3 for 1,000,000 adena did not make any difference at all, even while sitting - on a 1mp per tic toggle skill.

while SITTING with battle cry on, my mp would tic;  1..3..5..1..3..5

standing, and doing nothing else at all, my mp would tic down ~7 MP consistently without ever snapping any higher.

i waited several buff cycles to be sure, and it's still useless.  i want my 1,000,000 adena back for this false advertising.

either restore mp 3 is broken, or battle cry 8 is consuming WAY more MP than advertised.

still move evidence restore mp 3 (1mil adena) passive is broken for wc;

while auto farming with battle cry off

i would use 3 mp consumer skills and /attack

/attack would add a few zero mp consumer swings of my weapon

which had 2 benefits... vr back a little hp, and keep my MP from going lower

as i used MP on those other 3 skills.

the MP i should regain from paying 1,000,000 adena should have made the difference

between those few seconds of hitting - or - not, but it's completely ineffective.

when i do not auto /attack and simply use my 3 skills instead

i still run out of MP at the exact same rate as before getting restore mp 3 passive.

i'm telling you people - it's broken.  i planned to primary wc and take it to class.3

now i'm not going to bother, because if you can't trust that the skills you pay for

and have to pay to book for will even be noticeable, than this entire server is BS.

3 hours ago, consort said:

still move evidence restore mp 3 (1mil adena) passive is broken for wc;

while auto farming with battle cry off

i would use 3 mp consumer skills and /attack

/attack would add a few zero mp consumer swings of my weapon

which had 2 benefits... vr back a little hp, and keep my MP from going lower

as i used MP on those other 3 skills.

the MP i should regain from paying 1,000,000 adena should have made the difference

between those few seconds of hitting - or - not, but it's completely ineffective.

when i do not auto /attack and simply use my 3 skills instead

i still run out of MP at the exact same rate as before getting restore mp 3 passive.

i'm telling you people - it's broken.  i planned to primary wc and take it to class.3

now i'm not going to bother, because if you can't trust that the skills you pay for

and have to pay to book for will even be noticeable, than this entire server is BS.

I haven’t ought the regen yet but I’ve notice when I have atk on and one spell my mp stays full but my battle cry never stays on every time I go look at my skills it’s off and I have full mp this a bug?

Not a bug , If your mp runs out the skill that toggles on and off will shut off. That's normal. 

As far as the regen that costs adena, that skill ticks at a different rate than the normal mp regen. You can watch your regen and notice 1 tick every few that is much larger than the rest. 

It's not supposed to keep your mp pool full all the time it is only a regen. 

MP regen is broken here...   this vid is my WC hitting mob with only her VR keeping her alive.

IFHNwyP.gif

no skilling, no toggles, no nothing, and even after paying 1kk i see barely 9mp each game tic.

i suspect my MP regen is actually WORSE since i spent that 1kk to upgrade it,

because skill rotations i used to use without running out of MP now i do

and NOW i didn't upgrade those skills to consume more MP

and don't give me that BS that it will be better at class.3

that could be MONTHs away for some players here.

2 hours ago, consort said:

nd even after paying 1kk i see barely 9mp each game tic.

you see it because it is a regeneration from your MEN.

MP buff does not affect MP regeneration from MEN.

MP buff lv.2 restores the number of MP at once, about once every three normal tic. (your video shows only two ticks from MEN)

MB buff lv. 1 same, but he does it a little more often, but less than mp

And the second level of Restore MP anyway better than 1st. 

Instead of writing all sorts of nonsense, you can do a normal test

On 9/17/2021 at 7:45 PM, T0kyo said:

MP buff lv.2 restores the number of MP at once, about once every three normal tic. (your video shows only two ticks from MEN)

Please, I want to be wrong, I probably am, I will share my opinion which can be changed (and I hope so):

If we can do the math, we can be sure, but in Lineage 2, it is almost impossible to do the math.

The only way I know is: to watch HP/MP/XP/SG or whatever for a period of time, then do the same thing changing the gear or location, then to compare the results.

We need to do a reverse engeneering in order to --> try to GUESS <-- our stats.

The "Combat Details" window is completely useless (maybe I just didn't undestood it), some passive does NOT show on that window and, the 20% mana regen from WC Light armor passive doesn't change ANYTHING from robe, wich doesn't have any MP passive shown on the passive skills. Everything is VERY confusing, math NEVER works and finally, there is PERCENT OF PERCENT OF PERCENT in some stats. Yes, some stats multiplies recursevilly 2 or 3 times (sounds nonsence I know but try to do the math with casting speed percent items..).

So, if you have a different experience or opinion, please share it, I am dying to understand the math of this game.

On 9/17/2021 at 7:45 PM, T0kyo said:

Maybe if we can activate the chat log, to see the MP/HP regen, or the text, so we can have more information to try to understand but I still didn't figured out how to calculate the casting speed.

What you just said about MP regen makes sense, I just can't really know for sure the exact amount.

Every time I lvl up with a healer I am scared to lvl up skills, because +1 MP consumption from the skill messes up everything at the point that I can't even XP.

Same for WC, I had to go Physical Damage in order to keep lvling. But, not complaining, at lvl 76+ infinite mana as long as we do good damage, every race/class has its own complexibility.

What I mean is that I am a "exact"/"do the math" person, and It bothers me because I just can't figure out a way to get the right numbers.

At this point, I wouldn't say that it's bug because I didn't understood yet, if you do, explain me :D plz :P 

Or maybe it is supposed to not let us calculate that stuff. oO

2 hours ago, Undefined said:

What you just said about MP regen makes sense, I just can't really know for sure the exact amount.

Every time I lvl up with a healer I am scared to lvl up skills, because +1 MP consumption from the skill messes up everything at the point that I can't even XP.

Read it MP Regen