Forums

prices too high

xPaD

Hello everyone, I have been playing essence since the chronicle appeared in Ncwest and I wanted to ask a few questions, why is aden's talisman worth 2kk? when in the opening it was worth 1kk the pack 1 a day. Where is the talisman of eva and the dragon belt? They are not in the store.
And another thing I wanted to ask, I understand that there are players who play with 10 accounts and can afford the price of 2kk of an aden talisman per day but there are people who cannot play with even 3 because their computers are not that powerful or they simply do not want to play with so many accounts.

In Ncwest they gave 20 cookies a day here you give 5 the combat and defense scrolls you have removed I do not understand the good reason if I understand it you want people to pay even to breathe in this game and I can understand that it is a business at the end and after this I play but you have to think that you are a company that stays alive for us and it is worth that you want to do business I have bought Lcoins but I recognize that the prices are through the roof for the gameplay of a person who does not play by donating every week if not when may. a greeting

You get the Dragon Belt when you level up. But the problem is you only get one and if your fail your enchant, bye bye Dragon Belt. No blessed chance, no do over, thanks for your time and money, goodbye. 

And in case you're wondering, yes, the enchant rates are crappier on some things than on others. And luck varies from character to character.

• Like 1

So it smells like they are going to put an event or they will put it for Ncoin those objects, I do not know if the percentage is touched or not the only thing that is is is that I have spent 30 million in aden talismans and I do not have one +4 is a bit regrettable and the dragon Belt did not even reach +1 xD

27 minutes ago, xPaD said:

So it smells like they are going to put an event or they will put it for Ncoin those objects, I do not know if the percentage is touched or not the only thing that is is is that I have spent 30 million in aden talismans and I do not have one +4 is a bit regrettable and the dragon Belt did not even reach +1 xD

my first aden got +7 lol